During 2009 I found myself reading a whole lot more INDI (independent) authors across varied genre – and I was loving it. Not only for the quality of work that has been produced, but mostly by how creative some of these authors have been with their plot.
With that and a lot more reasons in mind, I have decided to host a reading challenge dedicated to highlighting the work of self published authors.
This will take some work on your part, as these are books you probably wont find in your local Borders – you will have to blog hop and visit sites like the following to get your first feel or not of what is actually out there.
Join me for a wonderful year in 2010 reading INDI AUTHORS
01 Jan 2010 - 31 Dec 2010
: To read TWELVE (12) Self Published Authors in 2010
* You don't have to select your books/authors ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront then you can change them, nothing is set in stone!
* The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
* If you decide to participate in this challenge please use the links I have set up below with the buttons to post on your sidebar, this way others can find their way back to this post and join in the fun.
If you decide to join this challenge be sure to create a post telling others, please make sure you add a link back to this post so others can join in.
* If you decide to join and don’t have a blog and would like to join – Please leave details in comment.
* You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
* Another post will be created at the beginning of the year for completed reviews to be posted.
If you are unable to sign up to this challenge or just need more info please email me at erotichorizon (at) googlemail.com