Joyce S Sherr's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"It's definitely important to use social media if you have blog...it's a great way to…"

Joyce S Sherr replied Mar 11, 2014 to Book bloggers and social media.

19 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Book Cove Reviews

Author

"' Not sure if you're referring to a book introduction or a blog introduction. I ofte…"

Joyce S Sherr replied Feb 18, 2014 to Introduction Problems

2 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Mourning Star

"I think I may have solved my dilemma....Maybe it's a coward's way out..but it seems…"

Joyce S Sherr replied Sep 12, 2013 to What to Do????

20 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by CJ Paschke

"Thanks for the input. The book is already published and is about a member of his fam…"

Joyce S Sherr replied Sep 10, 2013 to What to Do????

20 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by CJ Paschke

Blogger

"I have only been blogging a year and a half and was clueless..maybe still am...about…"

Joyce S Sherr replied Aug 21, 2013 to The "Do" & "Don't" blog police.

15 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Jillian Wood

Author

"I'm technically challenged too.. Where do you find "Networked Blogs" App on Facebook?"

Joyce S Sherr replied Apr 14, 2013 to How do I get my latest blog post posted on my Facebook page?

9 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by J.M. Garlock

"Thankyou Stormi...Have never used Rafflecopter..Have to check that out.."

Joyce S Sherr replied Apr 6, 2013 to How to Give an Award for a Milestone reached on a Blog?

2 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Joyce S Sherr

"Thanks Monika...and Thankyou for following.. I was unable to follow your blog though…"

Joyce S Sherr replied Mar 8, 2013 to Using Labels on a Blog

4 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Joyce S Sherr

"Thankyou Dan.. I just eliminated a lot of labels and now have the cloud formation. I…"

Joyce S Sherr replied Mar 7, 2013 to Using Labels on a Blog

4 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Joyce S Sherr

"Thanks so much...I will definitely look into this..."

Joyce S Sherr replied Feb 5, 2013 to Blog Gimmicks

3 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by TheBookGazer.Blogspot.com

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

Author Interview – Thriller Edition

In preparation for ThrillerFest X, the annual conference of the International Thriller Writers, we interviewed four bestselling, award-winning authors… who also all happen to be book reviewers. These ITW members shared their unique perspectives on writing & reading book reviews, trends in the Thriller genre and community, and even shared a few stories that made us […]

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in August 2015

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in August 2015 Time was that August provided sad and meagre pickings in the publishing world, but over the last few years this has changed beyond belief. Far from worrying about there being no room for publicity, now many of the most talked-about books are being published in the […]

Cover Love June Edition

June Edition Summer is heating up, and so is our passion for beautiful covers! Here are some designs to kick off your summer with style and, in the case of YOUR top-loved cover this month (THE BOURBON KINGS by J.R. Ward), some romance, too. Click through to read the full description, request the title, and “Like” […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service