Kaye's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"  I really liked Major Pettigrew's Last Stand, a delightful and charming novel set i…"

Kaye replied Jan 14, 2011 to Books of last year...books for the new year.

10 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Gina D

Author

"I'm sorry to hear you've had reviewers be rude to you. How did you go about asking t…"

Kaye replied Sep 13, 2010 to Indie Book Reviewers Post Your Blog Link Here!

209 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Tiffany M. White

"Try win a book by West of Mars - Susan is fantastic and a lot of people read her pos…"

Kaye replied Aug 15, 2010 to How do you market your giveaways?

18 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by David Gutowski

"I don't think there is a "blogger standard" rating system. I use a 5 star system tha…"

Kaye replied Aug 15, 2010 to Rating system for book reviews

14 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Leslie Wright

Blogger

"The simpler the better! Don't send me to another site and ask for info from that sit…"

Kaye replied Aug 15, 2010 to As a participant in give aways, what is your preferred method?

15 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Maria Guajardo

"That works out to $ 300 per year. No way am I spending that kind of money on books I…"

Kaye replied Jun 17, 2010 to Would you pay for Advance Review Copies?

42 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Marty Shaw

"A Captain's Duty by Richard Phillips and Stephan Talty is a book my hubby is looking…"

Kaye replied Jun 17, 2010 to Books for Father's Day - which books would you recommend?

11 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Marce

"Hi I am hosting a giveaway for 2 copies of Photo, Snap, Shot, a really fun cozy myst…"

Kaye replied May 12, 2010 to Post your giveaways HERE....

475 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Lis Ann

"You can count me in as one who does not like to hear music or see numerous blinking…"

Kaye replied Mar 10, 2010 to What Style Blog Do You Prefer?

86 May 11, 2010
Reply by Windy Hamilton

"Worst book I read this year is Blonde Roots. YUK!"

Kaye replied Oct 18, 2009 to WHAT IS THE ABSOLUTELY WORST BOOK YOU'VE EVER READ?

132 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Anne Ellis

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

NetGalley is a proud sponsor of the PW Librarians’ Lounge at BEA!

Attention librarians attending BookExpo America! Have you heard about the Publishers Weekly BEA Librarians’ Lounge (booth R420)? Take a moment to relax with complimentary refreshments, meet featured authors, and enjoy exclusive programming, including presentations, special galley giveaways (print and digital), raffles, tech demos, author chats, and meet and greets with PW editors—all courtesy of the […]

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in June 2015

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in June 2015 As we move towards summer, publishers are spicing up their lists with some early beach reads. Not that beach-reading has to be just for blockbusters; getting some quality time to read without interruption is perfect for all kinds of books – and this month’s selection is […]

Blogger Spotlight – Stacy Alesi’s BookBitch.com

Blog name: Stacy Alesi’s BookBitch.com Blog URL: http://stacyalesi.comYour name: Stacy AlesiCan you explain the different features of BookBitch.com and what genres you primarily focus on?There are two primary features; reviews and giveaways. I personally review mostly crime fiction, romance, books that appeal to book clubs, and cookbooks. I also cover food writing, occasional memoirs, sci-fi, […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service