Steph-Fangs, Wands & Fairy Dust's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

Author

"Most bloggers have a post policy. Rarely are they read before authors/agents send in…"

Steph-Fangs, Wands & Fairy Dust replied Oct 24, 2012 to Question about Emailing Bloggers

36 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Irene Helenowski

Author

"Telling, not telling is the biggest turn off for me.  These are all great answers. "

Steph-Fangs, Wands & Fairy Dust replied Sep 21, 2012 to What Does it Mean to....

47 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Linda Ann

"I do mine in HOPS whenever possible.  The best are at I Am A Reader Not  A Writer. …"

Steph-Fangs, Wands & Fairy Dust replied Oct 25, 2011 to How do you get the word out about giveaways?

29 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Harrison Jameson

"Thanks great Idea! Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.c…"

Steph-Fangs, Wands & Fairy Dust replied Oct 25, 2011 to How do you get the word out about giveaways?

29 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Harrison Jameson

"Hops.  Crazy-for-fbooks and parajunkee's view both have Friday hops.  Parajunkee has…"

Steph-Fangs, Wands & Fairy Dust replied Sep 25, 2011 to I'm stuck at the number of followers I have now and I want to do a Giveaway. Help?

42 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Kathy Ann Coleman

"Hi from Steph at Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust email: ste…"

Steph-Fangs, Wands & Fairy Dust replied Oct 12, 2010 to Find Followers, post link here!

842 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Robert J Costelloe

"there are many sources for changing the blogger format to 3 col. If you google it. I…"

Steph-Fangs, Wands & Fairy Dust replied Jul 28, 2010 to Blogger vs. WordPress....Is WordPress really better? And how hard is it to switch after you've started at Blogger?

69 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Kaye

"Kindle just released a software update that makes it easier to read pdfs. NetGalley…"

Steph-Fangs, Wands & Fairy Dust replied Jul 28, 2010 to Ebook readers

35 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Barb D.

"in Blogging for Dummies new edition, they they say it is the other way - . Plus no 3…"

Steph-Fangs, Wands & Fairy Dust replied Jun 13, 2010 to Blogger vs. WordPress....Is WordPress really better? And how hard is it to switch after you've started at Blogger?

69 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Kaye

"I am pretty new at this so when I found the book-blogger-hop hosted by crazy-for-boo…"

Steph-Fangs, Wands & Fairy Dust replied Jun 7, 2010 to Blog Hops and Special Events - What are Your Favorites? - Are they worth the effort? Love em' or hate em'?

48 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Paula Phillips

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service