Lisa Roe's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"This has been so interesting to read through! Colleen, I'm so sorry that you had an…"

Lisa Roe replied Mar 31, 2010 to Upset Author

77 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Shoshana

"This is a tough spot, but don't stress! By virtue of your asking for advice, it's ea…"

Lisa Roe replied Mar 3, 2010 to How to tell an author that you can't review their book?

49 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Evelyn

"Tweet!! It took me a while to get on board with Twitter. I already have so many onl…"

Lisa Roe replied Mar 3, 2010 to To tweet or not to tweet?

26 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Spencer Seidel

"In-library use only is a great suggestion! It is a risky venture and I hope that tes…"

Lisa Roe replied Mar 3, 2010 to Do Kindles have a home in the library?

3 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Lisa Roe

"Ohh, you're right about Atonement! Fantastic book and the movie was stunning."

Lisa Roe replied Feb 24, 2010 to Based on the book...

57 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Gerald A Simpkins

"I thought The Lovely Bones was beautifully done. Peter Jackson handled the issue wit…"

Lisa Roe replied Feb 22, 2010 to Based on the book...

57 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Gerald A Simpkins

"Do something other than write! *Do a picture review. Find images that relate to how…"

Lisa Roe replied Feb 17, 2010 to Bloggers' Block?

32 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Lisa Roe

"That's tough to say...I can't think of one off the top of my head, but I know there…"

Lisa Roe replied Feb 17, 2010 to WHAT IS THE ABSOLUTELY WORST BOOK YOU'VE EVER READ?

132 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Anne Ellis

"You know I'll be there! Can't wait!"

Lisa Roe replied Feb 10, 2010 to Don't Miss the Book Blogger Convention - May 28th, 2010 in New York C

20 May 3, 2010
Reply by t. olmsted

"I prefer variety in reviews. I read so many that I enjoy all different lengths and s…"

Lisa Roe replied Feb 10, 2010 to Short & Sweet VS. Long & Rambling

68 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Becki Rizzuti

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

NetGalley is a proud sponsor of the PW Librarians’ Lounge at BEA!

Attention librarians attending BookExpo America! Have you heard about the Publishers Weekly BEA Librarians’ Lounge (booth R420)? Take a moment to relax with complimentary refreshments, meet featured authors, and enjoy exclusive programming, including presentations, special galley giveaways (print and digital), raffles, tech demos, author chats, and meet and greets with PW editors—all courtesy of the […]

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in June 2015

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in June 2015 As we move towards summer, publishers are spicing up their lists with some early beach reads. Not that beach-reading has to be just for blockbusters; getting some quality time to read without interruption is perfect for all kinds of books – and this month’s selection is […]

Blogger Spotlight – Stacy Alesi’s BookBitch.com

Blog name: Stacy Alesi’s BookBitch.com Blog URL: http://stacyalesi.comYour name: Stacy AlesiCan you explain the different features of BookBitch.com and what genres you primarily focus on?There are two primary features; reviews and giveaways. I personally review mostly crime fiction, romance, books that appeal to book clubs, and cookbooks. I also cover food writing, occasional memoirs, sci-fi, […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service