Chris Stevenson's Discussions (162)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"Just slapped another Blog Post up on Guerrilla Warfare For Writers. Where do you get…"

Chris Stevenson replied Apr 22, 2012 to Promotion, Promotion, Promotion, Books, Blogs, you name it.

312 Apr 9
Reply by Julian Bailey

Author

"Keep in mind that bad reviews can come from people who desire attention--flag wavers…"

Chris Stevenson replied Apr 22, 2012 to Getting horribly bashed on Amazon.com

8 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Irina Shapiro

Blogger

"You should always get a free copy, at least an e-copy. You can specify which you pre…"

Chris Stevenson replied Apr 22, 2012 to Do I Pay to Review?

40 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Tina "The Book Lady"

"I have a very popular topic up today at Guerrilla Warfare For Writers: ARE YOU READ…"

Chris Stevenson replied Apr 22, 2012 to Promotion, Promotion, Promotion, Books, Blogs, you name it.

312 Apr 9
Reply by Julian Bailey

Author

"I'd like the answer to this question too, so I intend on reading all the posts. I've…"

Chris Stevenson replied Apr 19, 2012 to How Can I get readers to review my debut novel on Amazon

80 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Mary Fan

Blogger

"I belong to several writing sites and forums that support sig boxes. I always title…"

Chris Stevenson replied Apr 17, 2012 to Please share your 'tricks' for generating traffic to your blog?

13 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Melissa E

"Well, as writers we're not expected to be super sales people. But when our backs are…"

Chris Stevenson replied Apr 15, 2012 to Bottom of the slush pile, or bottom of the eBook pile?

18 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Ursula Ciller

"I'd say short to medium--anywhere from 2 to 6 paragraphs, in that vicinity. If the b…"

Chris Stevenson replied Apr 15, 2012 to Book reviews - long or short?

17 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by iamjenai

"I'm totally in love with Peter Benchley's The Island, and could read all day long fo…"

Chris Stevenson replied Apr 15, 2012 to If you could only have one book - what would it be and why?

31 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Selso Xisto

"Melyssa, your rank and sales, for the time you've had it up, seem pretty decent to m…"

Chris Stevenson replied Apr 15, 2012 to Bottom of the slush pile, or bottom of the eBook pile?

18 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Ursula Ciller

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service