Blood Rose Books's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

"  I too, have given a review of a book, where there were problems not just over gram…"

Blood Rose Books replied Feb 20, 2013 to Bad reviews get more views?

24 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Rebecca Vance

"Hi Everyone, I'm having a quick New Year GIVEAWAY over at Blood Rose Book . There ar…"

Blood Rose Books replied Jan 1, 2013 to Post your giveaways HERE....

475 Oct 29
Reply by Lis Ann

"Hi Christine, This is a great question. I have had a few experiences where I have h…"

Blood Rose Books replied Aug 20, 2012 to Leaving a review when a book just isn't for you....

29 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Braxton

"I have no problem with you quoting me. Thank you, my thesis was a lot of research a…"

Blood Rose Books replied Nov 28, 2010 to A polite request for Book lovers to help a victim of dissertation writing.

79 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Sarah-Jane Griffey

"Hi Sarah, First off, good luck on your dissertation. I know about the amount of res…"

Blood Rose Books replied Nov 27, 2010 to A polite request for Book lovers to help a victim of dissertation writing.

79 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Sarah-Jane Griffey

Blogger

"Hey, I read and review any book that I read, my site is still new so there are not t…"

Blood Rose Books replied Nov 15, 2010 to Do you review indie books in paranormal romance/urban fantasy?

33 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Albano

"This might not be something that you are looking for, it is a very different take on…"

Blood Rose Books replied Nov 4, 2010 to Good Werewolf Books?

9 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Blood Rose Books

"Thanks for the opportunity on your website. Being new at the whole book review blog…"

Blood Rose Books replied Nov 3, 2010 to Are Link-Ups Effective in Spreading The Word?

29 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Blood Rose Books

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service