Chelsea Thomas Lane's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

Author

"My biggest distractions include Facebook for sure, school work and my 3 year old. Al…"

Chelsea Thomas Lane replied Sep 2, 2013 to Writing Distractions and Shiny Things, Oh My!

21 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Kristen Elise

"Great reply... its always good to hear other opinions on both traditional publishing…"

Chelsea Thomas Lane replied Mar 31, 2012 to Getting an Agent

14 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by K.L. Brady

Author

"The Kindle keyboard 3G is Awesome. I bought one for myself and my mom got one also..…"

Chelsea Thomas Lane replied Mar 12, 2012 to Kindle, Kobo or Nook

14 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by TheBookGazer.Blogspot.com

"Thank you for the reply. This does help answer my questions"

Chelsea Thomas Lane replied Mar 12, 2012 to Traditional Publishing Vs. Self Publishing through E-BOOKS.

2 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Chelsea Thomas Lane

"Thanks, I really respect your outlook on the subject. I would love the opportunity f…"

Chelsea Thomas Lane replied Feb 16, 2012 to ALIAS NAMES AND PROMOTING YOUR WORK THROUGH BLOGGING AND TWITTER

10 Feb 16, 2012

"Thank you. As soon as I finish my YA book, I will contact you. Thanks for the feed b…"

Chelsea Thomas Lane replied Feb 15, 2012 to ALIAS NAMES AND PROMOTING YOUR WORK THROUGH BLOGGING AND TWITTER

10 Feb 16, 2012

"Thank You for your reply. I would love to be able to have the time I used to... to w…"

Chelsea Thomas Lane replied Apr 22, 2011 to Finding time to write with babies in the house.

27 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Kelli Wheelwright

"Thank you. My daughter is my life. :) Thank you for your advise. She does get to wat…"

Chelsea Thomas Lane replied Apr 22, 2011 to Finding time to write with babies in the house.

27 Apr 30, 2011

Author

"My favorite books, Nora Roberts the Key Trilogy, Linda Winstead Jones the Fyne witch…"

Chelsea Thomas Lane replied Apr 4, 2011 to Must Reads

82 Apr 18, 2011

"Great suggestions, I will be downloading some on my kindle this weekend. Husband is…"

Chelsea Thomas Lane replied Apr 4, 2011 to What would you prefer reading ... Romance or Mystery...

8 Apr 4, 2011

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service