All Discussions Tagged 'Author' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

Just Thought of adding my Book here

Kings Of Hades; it's a fiction novel. Genre: of Crime thriller. The page is a blog page I just started after joining here & the Link is…

Started by R'Ocean Thomas

0 Sep 22

Author

Request For Review (Young Adult Science Fiction)

Hi Guys,      Hope everyone is doing well. I am seeking a review for my Young Adult Science Fiction novel Legacy: G.L.O.W. The synopsis is…

Started by Phillip McSween

1 Jul 31
Reply by Carissa Bookworm

Author

Calling all Social Media Influencers: Sign Up for the Born at Dawn Virtual Blog Tour

If you haven't already please get on board and support the #NeophyteAuthor as she coordinates a two week virtual blog tour from 8/25-9/5 fo…

Started by Nigeria Lockley

0 Jun 9

Blogger

Attn Authors: Enter to win a blog takeover of The Book Cove!

To celebrate (and because we have a lot of fun handing our blog over to different people) we are offering an author takeover! What do you h…

Started by Book Cove Reviews

3 Jun 7
Reply by Emily Walker

Author

Indie writers helping each other

Indie writing is hard enough without the help that a publishing house might give. It is up to us to write, publish, and market our own work…

Started by Robert Penner

0 May 29

Author

Free Kindle E-Book Day on Nov 18, 2013 MOBSTERS, SPIES, MILLIONAIRES...and the girl next door By, PAMELA EASTON!

http://www.amazon.com/MOBSTERS-SPIES-MILLIONAIRES-girl-next-ebook/dp/B00GLB9M42 It is Edgy, Fun, Suspenseful, Open-Minded Chick Lit! See d…

Started by Pamela Easton

0 Nov 17, 2013

Author

Publishing Background Check

So you just finished writing your first book. Your excited, eager and you can’t wait to get started on getting it published. You don’t real…

Started by Justin Bienvenue

0 Sep 2, 2013

Author

Why Self-Publishing Is The Way To Go

Self-Publishing. It has become a wave of a new way to publish a book. It is for anyone who wants to go in a different direction but it is n…

Started by Justin Bienvenue

0 Sep 2, 2013

Blog's are for serious Blogger's

It's amazing how some Blogs get more followers than othet's Blogs are for serious Blogger's ... More people from other sites have visited m…

Started by Joe Martin

1 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Isiah Hurts

Blogger

Roy Huff Author of Everville: The First Pillar

Roy Huff   Interview Questions: First off I have to say thank you that I can be part of the Massive Give away you are launching. It is a…

Started by Lynelle Clark

0 Aug 4, 2013

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service