All Discussions Tagged 'Blog' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Publicist

Looking for Book Bloggers to participate in a Blog Tour from 4/18-4/23

Hey awesome bloggers!   My name is Sarah and I am the Author's Assistant to J.A. Cipriano.  I am also a book blogger on the blog Books Over…

Started by Sarah Canning

8 Apr 1
Reply by Sarah Canning

Blogger

Blog critiques

I'm always changing stuff on my blog and finding out what works and what doesn't. I really appreciate it when others let me know what is wo…

Started by Book Cove Reviews

8 Jan 19
Reply by Ethan Schneider

Blogger

Looking for Book Tour Host

This is pretty short notice but I'm looking for blogs to host a book tour.It's a Christmas Themed children's book ."a Trip for Mrs. Claus"…

Started by Dick leonardo

0 Oct 3, 2014

Author

Attn Book Bloggers that participated in the Exposure Book tour

Hi all, I just wanted to let you all know that book 3 (Eruption) has released and I am trying to put together a blog tour. If you are inter…

Started by Christina Mobley

0 Jul 4, 2014

Blogger

Adult/New Adult Blog

So I started my YA blog  Paperbook Princess last March. But recently I have found myself wanting to read Adult books, or books for 'Mature…

Started by Megan Hornyak

2 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Book Cove Reviews

Author

Need Authors for Blog Hop

Any authors interested in being part of a blog hop? It consists of four questions related to writing. 1.) What're you working on now? 2:) H…

Started by Candy Burke

2 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Candy Burke

Author

Looking for blogs for cover release and bloggers!

Male basset hound familiar, extremely knowledgeable about everything looking for a pack of blogs to have a good time. Must love midgrade st…

Started by Mud E Poz

0 Sep 19, 2013

Publicist

Sign Up for Still the Best Woman for the Job by Sharon C. Cooper {Book Cover Tour}

Genre: Contemporary Romance Publication Date: September 25, 2013 Joint heir to the largest construction company in the state of Ohio,…

Started by Novel Book Tours

0 Sep 10, 2013

Blogger

New YA Blog

Hi, everyone! I have a fairly new YA blog where I review novels and I've been trying to gain more followers. I really appreciate anyone fol…

Started by Shayenne

10 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth Marie

Blogger

Looking For Authors and Blog Tour Creators

Hello All My name is Megan and I run Author-Reader Mixer. A blog that hosts author interviews or guest posts, Cover reveals or book launc…

Started by Megan Grooms

5 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Megan Grooms

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in September 2015

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in September 2015 There is a sense of term starting again in September, with the big autumn books starting to hit the shelves. What struck us as we were looking through the titles, was the wide range of what was on offer – and not just from the big […]

Author Interview: Emma Straub

Author Interview We’re excited to start sharing author interviews with our community, in partnership with Feedbooks. Emma StraubInterviewed by Lara Touitou - Emma Straub is an author living in Brooklyn. She notably writes for Rookie. The Vacationers is her second novel. *Author photo by Jennifer Bastian The VacationersRequest It!The Vacationers is published in the UK […]

Blogger Spotlight – Romance Edition

Blog name: TBQ’s Book Palace Blog URL: http://www.tbqsbookpalace.comYour name: Danielle (TBQ)What inspired you to blog about romance books? Is there something particular about the books, authors, and/or romance community that convinced you to share your reviews publicly?Like so many romance readers, I started the blog as a way to be around my tribe. Romance readers […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service