All Discussions Tagged 'Blog' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

Need Authors for Blog Hop

Any authors interested in being part of a blog hop? It consists of four questions related to writing. 1.) What're you working on now? 2:) H…

Started by Candy Burke

2 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Candy Burke

Author

Looking for blogs for cover release and bloggers!

Male basset hound familiar, extremely knowledgeable about everything looking for a pack of blogs to have a good time. Must love midgrade st…

Started by Mud E Poz

0 Sep 19, 2013

Publicist

Sign Up for Still the Best Woman for the Job by Sharon C. Cooper {Book Cover Tour}

Genre: Contemporary Romance Publication Date: September 25, 2013 Joint heir to the largest construction company in the state of Ohio,…

Started by Buy The Book Tours

0 Sep 10, 2013

Blogger

New YA Blog

Hi, everyone! I have a fairly new YA blog where I review novels and I've been trying to gain more followers. I really appreciate anyone fol…

Started by Shayenne

10 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth Marie

Blogger

Looking For Authors and Blog Tour Creators

Hello All My name is Megan and I run Author-Reader Mixer. A blog that hosts author interviews or guest posts, Cover reveals or book launc…

Started by Megan Grooms

5 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Megan Grooms

Blogger

New Blog Focused on Historical Romance

I'd like to introduce you to a new blog that focuses only on the historical romance and historical fiction genre.  We do promotional activi…

Started by Vicki Hopkins

2 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Faye Hall

'Chronicles of a Harry Potter Fan' Blog Tour: BLOGGERS NEEDED

Heeey I'm organizing a blog tour for my friend Thomas Sailer, author of  'Chronicles of a Harry Potter Fan'! For many years, Thomas Sailer…

Started by A Universe in Words

0 May 15, 2013

Blogger

Bloggers needing followers...

Will trade follow for follow @ http://beerensbaby.blogspot.com/ New blogger in need of followers. YA book reviews. 

Started by Melyssa Beerens

4 May 5, 2013
Reply by Melyssa Beerens

Blogger

Blogging etiquette- should you ask before linking to someone's blog?

I have been wanting to post a thank you post to all of the wonderful bloggers who are responsible for the giveaways I've won, the authors,…

Started by Sarah perry

8 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Kristen Elise

Author

Phantasma Book Tour. Are you Interested?

Hello, my name is Penelope Reece author of Sing for Me and Phantasma. Starting April 15, I'm putting together a blog tour to promote my n…

Started by Penelope Reece

0 Apr 12, 2013

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service