All Discussions Tagged 'Blog' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

Looking for Book Tour Host

This is pretty short notice but I'm looking for blogs to host a book tour.It's a Christmas Themed children's book ."a Trip for Mrs. Claus"…

Started by Dick leonardo

0 Oct 3

Author

Attn Book Bloggers that participated in the Exposure Book tour

Hi all, I just wanted to let you all know that book 3 (Eruption) has released and I am trying to put together a blog tour. If you are inter…

Started by Christina Mobley

0 Jul 4

Blogger

Adult/New Adult Blog

So I started my YA blog  Paperbook Princess last March. But recently I have found myself wanting to read Adult books, or books for 'Mature…

Started by Megan Hornyak

2 Jun 1
Reply by Book Cove Reviews

Author

Need Authors for Blog Hop

Any authors interested in being part of a blog hop? It consists of four questions related to writing. 1.) What're you working on now? 2:) H…

Started by Candy Burke

2 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Candy Burke

Author

Looking for blogs for cover release and bloggers!

Male basset hound familiar, extremely knowledgeable about everything looking for a pack of blogs to have a good time. Must love midgrade st…

Started by Mud E Poz

0 Sep 19, 2013

Publicist

Sign Up for Still the Best Woman for the Job by Sharon C. Cooper {Book Cover Tour}

Genre: Contemporary Romance Publication Date: September 25, 2013 Joint heir to the largest construction company in the state of Ohio,…

Started by Buy The Book Tours

0 Sep 10, 2013

Blogger

New YA Blog

Hi, everyone! I have a fairly new YA blog where I review novels and I've been trying to gain more followers. I really appreciate anyone fol…

Started by Shayenne

10 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth Marie

Blogger

Looking For Authors and Blog Tour Creators

Hello All My name is Megan and I run Author-Reader Mixer. A blog that hosts author interviews or guest posts, Cover reveals or book launc…

Started by Megan Grooms

5 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Megan Grooms

Blogger

New Blog Focused on Historical Romance

I'd like to introduce you to a new blog that focuses only on the historical romance and historical fiction genre.  We do promotional activi…

Started by Vicki Hopkins

2 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Faye Hall

'Chronicles of a Harry Potter Fan' Blog Tour: BLOGGERS NEEDED

Heeey I'm organizing a blog tour for my friend Thomas Sailer, author of  'Chronicles of a Harry Potter Fan'! For many years, Thomas Sailer…

Started by A Universe in Words

0 May 15, 2013

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service