All Discussions Tagged 'Blogs' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rules of the Book Blogs Ning

The administrators of the Book Blogs Ning have drafted up some rules for this group that we feel are for the protection of all our members.…

Started by bethany (dreadlock girl)

104 Feb 19
Reply by Tina C

Author

Challenge to all Bloggers & Authors

Book Blogs has been such a wonderful resource for bloggers and authors I feel that we as members should support it. Authors & Publisher…

Started by V.J.O. Gardner

4 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by G Earle Gardner

Publicist

Book Fun Magazine

I am seeking to connect with bloggers (family friendly) for our magazine's directory. The listings are free. The magazine is digital and go…

Started by Fred St Laurent

0 Jan 31, 2013

Author

Manic Readers Blog

Manic Readers (www.manicrearders.com) just published one of my blogs today. You may want to check it out. Thanks, Carl

Started by C. M. Albrecht

1 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Christine Rice

Looking to follow!!

Hi, im looking for more fabulous site/blogs to follow. If you would like to follow me in return, here is my site: Http://inkgypsys.com

Started by Carmen Knight

18 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Darryl Erentzen

Author

New Book Reviews

I just posted some nice (UNPAID) book reviews on my blog at www.cmalbrecht.wordpress.com  By unpaid, I don't mean I haven't yet paid for th…

Started by C. M. Albrecht

2 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by RYCJ

Blogger

Looking for Sponsors: Help Me Attand BEA Bloggers & BookExpo America

I may go by the nom de plume The Girl from the Ghetto, but please don’t let my blog name fool you–there isn’t anything ghetto about my devo…

Started by The Girl from the Ghetto

0 Apr 27, 2012

Looking for INTERESTED ppl to follow blog :)

I am looking for followers who are into this! :) I want people who will actually give me feedback (and I will do the same!) I know we all h…

Started by Tabatha Ventura

0 Dec 18, 2011

Self Help Book Blogs

If you have a self help book blog please post it here! Of you ate willing to read & write a review on my self help book please email me…

Started by Alishia Willardson

1 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Alishia Willardson

Thrill Week - Bloggers Event

Are you a fan of the genre(s) Thriller, Mystery, Suspense and/or Horror............. than this event is for you.   What is Thrill Week  …

Started by Marce

1 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Marce

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service