All Discussions Tagged 'Book' (151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Authors Seeking Reviews - Post Your Book Information Here

Reviewers: Those interested in reviewing these books please use the contact information provided to communicate with the author. Otherwise,…

Started by Lynda Coker

7 yesterday
Reply by Peter Meredith

Blogger

Need Bloggers for Being Tour Hosts for an upcoming Book Promotion company!

Hello fellow bloggers,  My name is Katie Topchishvili and i am a blogger. feel free to go to my blog http://crasyabout.blogspot.com . In Ju…

Started by katie topchishvili

0 on Thursday

Author

The Right Music For Book Trailers

So you've just created your own book trailer. You got the pictures, captions, special transition effects and timing for them all right as y…

Started by Justin Bienvenue

0 on Wednesday

Blogger

Her Online Bookshelf Wants You!

Hi Everyone, I am happy to announce that Her Online Bookshelf is doing a major revamp to be of better help to authors, just like you!  He…

Started by Tricia Leyba

0 Nov 15, 2014

Publicist

Sign Up is Open for BONDS OF AFFECTION by Rohn Federbush - Book is Offered for Review

Bonds of Affection Page Turner Tour {October 6 - 18, 2014} Amazon Genre: Contemporary Inspirational Romance Length: 232 Pages Release Dat…

Started by Buy The Book Tours

0 Sep 13, 2014

Author

New Book. Promotion, Book Review

Hey everyone, I recently just released my new book "Destined to Win in the Game of Life". An incredible book on how to tap into your potent…

Started by El Haji Nero

1 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Jennie

Publicist

Girl in the Middle Book Cover Tour {July 21 -26, 2014} Sign Up Here Amazon | Barnes & Noble Genre: Young Adult Romantic Suspense Le…

Started by Buy The Book Tours

0 Jul 1, 2014

Author

Calling all Social Media Influencers: Sign Up for the Born at Dawn Virtual Blog Tour

If you haven't already please get on board and support the #NeophyteAuthor as she coordinates a two week virtual blog tour from 8/25-9/5 fo…

Started by Nigeria Lockley

0 Jun 9, 2014

Blogger

Would you try BookSnacking to market your books?

Hello fellow book lovers, We started building digital books and apps for authors and publishers back in 2010 and found that this was some…

Started by Laura Austin

0 Jun 4, 2014

Blogger

Book Trailers

Greetings everyone! I strongly believe books should have book trailers. It's another great form of promoting. Sometimes a visual aid to a b…

Started by Monica Armenta

3 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Jorge Ortiz

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

Guest Post: The In’s and Out’s of NetGalley

Guest Post: The In’s and Out’s of NetGalley I’m happy to welcome Lili, Children’s Publicity Intern at Bloomsbury USA and a blogger, as our guest writer today. Lili has been documenting her internship experiences in publishing in her Intern Diaries series and recently reflected on the NetGalley approval process from a publisher’s point of view. […]

Top Ten UK Books… coming in April 2015

Every month, we get together to come up with a top-ten list of the UK titles we’re most looking forward to – and this month we’re focusing on books published in April 2015. It’s an eclectic mix this month, with two SF titles – Poseidon’s Wake and The Rebirths of Tao – which I would highly […]

March edition

The American Booksellers Association has announced the selections for the March Indie Next list, drawn from the recommendations of indie booksellers throughout the US. You can request many of these titles on NetGalley right now, and view more information on the ABA site.  If you are a bookseller, you can nominate titles for the Indie […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service