All Discussions Tagged 'Book' (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

Her Online Bookshelf Wants You!

Hi Everyone, I am happy to announce that Her Online Bookshelf is doing a major revamp to be of better help to authors, just like you!  He…

Started by Tricia Leyba

0 Nov 15

Publicist

Sign Up is Open for BONDS OF AFFECTION by Rohn Federbush - Book is Offered for Review

Bonds of Affection Page Turner Tour {October 6 - 18, 2014} Amazon Genre: Contemporary Inspirational Romance Length: 232 Pages Release Dat…

Started by Buy The Book Tours

0 Sep 13

Author

New Book. Promotion, Book Review

Hey everyone, I recently just released my new book "Destined to Win in the Game of Life". An incredible book on how to tap into your potent…

Started by El Haji Nero

1 Aug 17
Reply by Jennie

Publicist

Girl in the Middle Book Cover Tour {July 21 -26, 2014} Sign Up Here Amazon | Barnes & Noble Genre: Young Adult Romantic Suspense Le…

0 Jul 1

Author

Calling all Social Media Influencers: Sign Up for the Born at Dawn Virtual Blog Tour

If you haven't already please get on board and support the #NeophyteAuthor as she coordinates a two week virtual blog tour from 8/25-9/5 fo…

Started by Nigeria Lockley

0 Jun 9

Blogger

Would you try BookSnacking to market your books?

Hello fellow book lovers, We started building digital books and apps for authors and publishers back in 2010 and found that this was some…

Started by Laura Austin

0 Jun 4

Blogger

Book Trailers

Greetings everyone! I strongly believe books should have book trailers. It's another great form of promoting. Sometimes a visual aid to a b…

Started by Monica Armenta

3 Apr 27
Reply by Jorge Ortiz

Publicist

Fighting Kat by PJ Schnyder - Guest Post & Giveaway

Book two of The Triton ExperimentIntergalactic mercenary Kat Darah has been ordered to keep her shape-shifting ability a secret from every…

0 Jan 23

Book Trailers - What's your opinion on them?

I was wondering what other people's opinions were on book trailers. Do you like them? Do you think they work? Will you make one for you boo…

Started by Jason Lassen

30 Jan 16
Reply by Alan Porter

Author

Free Kindle E-Book Day on Nov 18, 2013 MOBSTERS, SPIES, MILLIONAIRES...and the girl next door By, PAMELA EASTON!

http://www.amazon.com/MOBSTERS-SPIES-MILLIONAIRES-girl-next-ebook/dp/B00GLB9M42 It is Edgy, Fun, Suspenseful, Open-Minded Chick Lit! See d…

Started by Pamela Easton

0 Nov 17, 2013

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service