All Discussions Tagged 'Books' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

Just Thought of adding my Book here

Kings Of Hades; it's a fiction novel. Genre: of Crime thriller. The page is a blog page I just started after joining here & the Link is…

Started by R'Ocean Thomas

0 Sep 22

Currently Reading?

Since this is a community on blogging about books I was wondering what everyone is currently reading and blogging about. I love to find new…

Started by Phoebe Jordan

1595 Sep 13
Reply by Barbara Smith

Author

Calling all Social Media Influencers: Sign Up for the Born at Dawn Virtual Blog Tour

If you haven't already please get on board and support the #NeophyteAuthor as she coordinates a two week virtual blog tour from 8/25-9/5 fo…

Started by Nigeria Lockley

0 Jun 9

Blogger

Would you try BookSnacking to market your books?

Hello fellow book lovers, We started building digital books and apps for authors and publishers back in 2010 and found that this was some…

Started by Laura Austin

0 Jun 4

Author

Now Available on Kindle! 'A Strange Kind of Familiar'

Hi guys, So I'm really excited to announce the release of my third young adult fiction novel 'A Strange Kind of Familiar'. It's out now, so…

Started by Hannah Harvey

2 Mar 1
Reply by Hannah Harvey

Author

Young Adult Fiction | Book Giveaway

Hi all,To celebrate the release of my newest young adult novel 'A Strange Kind of Familiar' on March 1st, I'm hosting a giveaway where you…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Feb 25

Author

Book Release News + Looking for people to take part in cover reveal/book release.

Hi Guys, I just wanted to share some really exciting news. I'm going to be publishing my third YA novel really soon, and I wanted to share…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Feb 8

Publicist

Historical Romance Novel Readers

When I tell people that I love reading & reviewing Historical Romance novels, so often they roll their eyes and ask "really?" As if t…

Started by Bobbie Crawford (NURTURE)

5 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Amanda Lowhorn

Blogger

Question re: focus

I was recently given a bit of unsolicited advice regarding my website & Facebook page.  I'm not certain how to respond to it and though…

Started by Ashley LaMar

12 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Darryl Erentzen

Blogger

Looking for a co blogger

Hi, I am looking for a co blogger to help out with running my blog http://curseofthebibliophile.blogspot.com/ I am looking for someone who…

Started by Katie

0 Sep 11, 2013

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service