All Discussions Tagged 'Fiction' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

Review of upcoming novel DONUM

This is the link to the latest review for the upcoming Young Adult Supernatural novel: DONUM https://readersfavorite.com/book-review/donum

Started by Alexandra Lane

0 May 5

New Release: TANK: Street Justice

TANK: Street Justice 99¢ of free to Kindle Unlimited members. There are some lines even thugs shouldn't cross. When a little girl is accide…

Started by George Cook

0 Apr 26

Author

Just Thought of adding my Book here

Kings Of Hades; it's a fiction novel. Genre: of Crime thriller. The page is a blog page I just started after joining here & the Link is…

Started by R'Ocean Thomas

0 Sep 22, 2014

Author

Request For Review (Young Adult Science Fiction)

Hi Guys,      Hope everyone is doing well. I am seeking a review for my Young Adult Science Fiction novel Legacy: G.L.O.W. The synopsis is…

Started by Phillip McSween

1 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Carissa Bookworm

Author

Book Review Request: The Sword of Agrippa (Sci Fi + Historical + Metaphysical)

Summary: A scientist's research threatens the status quo.  At night his dreams take him into the life of a young Roman engineer who comes o…

Started by Gregory Ness

0 Jul 20, 2014

Author

Calling all Social Media Influencers: Sign Up for the Born at Dawn Virtual Blog Tour

If you haven't already please get on board and support the #NeophyteAuthor as she coordinates a two week virtual blog tour from 8/25-9/5 fo…

Started by Nigeria Lockley

0 Jun 9, 2014

Blogger

Join this tour - be entered to win a $25 Amazon gift card

Hi Everyone! I still have a few places to fill on the From Rum to Roots tour.  All tour hosts are entered to win one of two Amazon gift ca…

Started by Ashley LaMar

0 Sep 10, 2013

The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie

This is different from my usual Agatha Christie fare, I’ve read plenty of Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple but none of the Tommy and Tuppence…

Started by Bella Foxx

0 Sep 9, 2013

Blogger

Join this book tour & be entered to win 1 of 2 Amazon gift cards

**Special Note** - Hosts for this tour are automatically entered to win one of two gift card prizes.  The first winner will win a $25 Amaz…

Started by Ashley LaMar

0 Sep 4, 2013

Blogger

Dystopian favorites

I was planning on doing a blogpost about the most popular Young Adult Dystopian books. I've got quite a big list already but I would really…

Started by Pursuit of Books

5 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Tome Keeper

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in September 2015

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in September 2015 There is a sense of term starting again in September, with the big autumn books starting to hit the shelves. What struck us as we were looking through the titles, was the wide range of what was on offer – and not just from the big […]

Author Interview: Emma Straub

Author Interview We’re excited to start sharing author interviews with our community, in partnership with Feedbooks. Emma StraubInterviewed by Lara Touitou - Emma Straub is an author living in Brooklyn. She notably writes for Rookie. The Vacationers is her second novel. *Author photo by Jennifer Bastian The VacationersRequest It!The Vacationers is published in the UK […]

Blogger Spotlight – Romance Edition

Blog name: TBQ’s Book Palace Blog URL: http://www.tbqsbookpalace.comYour name: Danielle (TBQ)What inspired you to blog about romance books? Is there something particular about the books, authors, and/or romance community that convinced you to share your reviews publicly?Like so many romance readers, I started the blog as a way to be around my tribe. Romance readers […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service