All Discussions Tagged 'Fiction' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Look At All The NEW Books I Am Giving Away

Enter These Giveaways Here

Started by Jody

0 Sep 15

Review of upcoming novel DONUM

This is the link to the latest review for the upcoming Young Adult Supernatural novel: DONUM

Started by Alexandra Lane

0 May 5

New Release: TANK: Street Justice

TANK: Street Justice 99¢ of free to Kindle Unlimited members. There are some lines even thugs shouldn't cross. When a little girl is accide…

Started by George Cook

0 Apr 26

Just Thought of adding my Book here

Kings Of Hades; it's a fiction novel. Genre: of Crime thriller. The page is a blog page I just started after joining here & the Link is…

Started by R'Ocean Thomas

0 Sep 22, 2014

Request For Review (Young Adult Science Fiction)

Hi Guys,      Hope everyone is doing well. I am seeking a review for my Young Adult Science Fiction novel Legacy: G.L.O.W. The synopsis is…

Started by Phillip McSween

1 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Carissa Bookworm

Book Review Request: The Sword of Agrippa (Sci Fi + Historical + Metaphysical)

Summary: A scientist's research threatens the status quo.  At night his dreams take him into the life of a young Roman engineer who comes o…

Started by Gregory Ness

0 Jul 20, 2014

Calling all Social Media Influencers: Sign Up for the Born at Dawn Virtual Blog Tour

If you haven't already please get on board and support the #NeophyteAuthor as she coordinates a two week virtual blog tour from 8/25-9/5 fo…

Started by Nigeria Lockley

0 Jun 9, 2014

Join this tour - be entered to win a $25 Amazon gift card

Hi Everyone! I still have a few places to fill on the From Rum to Roots tour.  All tour hosts are entered to win one of two Amazon gift ca…

Started by Ashley LaMar

0 Sep 10, 2013

The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie

This is different from my usual Agatha Christie fare, I’ve read plenty of Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple but none of the Tommy and Tuppence…

Started by Bella Foxx

0 Sep 9, 2013

Join this book tour & be entered to win 1 of 2 Amazon gift cards

**Special Note** - Hosts for this tour are automatically entered to win one of two gift card prizes.  The first winner will win a $25 Amaz…

Started by Ashley LaMar

0 Sep 4, 2013

Need help?

Blogger Spotlight – New Adult Edition

Blog name: Book Briefs Blog URL: http://bookbriefs.netYour name: Michelle @ Book BriefsLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I started blogging in February of 2011, so we are almost at 5 years now… believe it or not! When I was in my […]

Top Ten UK Books… coming in November 2015

Top Ten UK Books… coming in November 2015 The last Books of the Month to feature titles solely from 2015 is upon us – it’s amazing how quickly time flies, especially when the books are as good as they have been this year. This month sees a fiction-heavy selection, with old and new names jockeying […]

Blogger Spotlight – Sci-Fi & Fantasy Edition

Blog name: Blog URL: http://scifichick.comYour name: Angela aka “TheSciFiChick”Let’s start with your origin story - how long have you been blogging about Sci-Fi & Fantasy, books in particular, and why did you start?This coming February, (in its current form) will be 11 years old. It’s probably closer to 15 years that I’ve been […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service