All Discussions Tagged 'Fiction' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

Request For Review (Young Adult Science Fiction)

Hi Guys,      Hope everyone is doing well. I am seeking a review for my Young Adult Science Fiction novel Legacy: G.L.O.W. The synopsis is…

Started by Phillip McSween

1 yesterday
Reply by Carissa Bookworm

Author

Book Review Request: The Sword of Agrippa (Sci Fi + Historical + Metaphysical)

Summary: A scientist's research threatens the status quo.  At night his dreams take him into the life of a young Roman engineer who comes o…

Started by Gregory Ness

0 Jul 20

Author

Calling all Social Media Influencers: Sign Up for the Born at Dawn Virtual Blog Tour

If you haven't already please get on board and support the #NeophyteAuthor as she coordinates a two week virtual blog tour from 8/25-9/5 fo…

Started by Nigeria Lockley

0 Jun 9

Blogger

Join this tour - be entered to win a $25 Amazon gift card

Hi Everyone! I still have a few places to fill on the From Rum to Roots tour.  All tour hosts are entered to win one of two Amazon gift ca…

Started by Ashley LaMar

0 Sep 10, 2013

The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie

This is different from my usual Agatha Christie fare, I’ve read plenty of Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple but none of the Tommy and Tuppence…

Started by Bella Foxx

0 Sep 9, 2013

Blogger

Join this book tour & be entered to win 1 of 2 Amazon gift cards

**Special Note** - Hosts for this tour are automatically entered to win one of two gift card prizes.  The first winner will win a $25 Amaz…

Started by Ashley LaMar

0 Sep 4, 2013

Blogger

Dystopian favorites

I was planning on doing a blogpost about the most popular Young Adult Dystopian books. I've got quite a big list already but I would really…

Started by Pursuit of Books

5 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Tome Keeper

Blogger

New Blog Focused on Historical Romance

I'd like to introduce you to a new blog that focuses only on the historical romance and historical fiction genre.  We do promotional activi…

Started by Vicki Hopkins

2 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Faye Hall

Author

Looking for participants to take part in a Cover Reveal

Hi all, I'm releasing my second novel 'After Summer' on March 1st, and I'm looking for people to take part in a cover reveal on February 2…

Started by Hannah Harvey

7 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Loup Dargent

Author

What do you think of my main character?

Hi guys, I just posted a blog post about the main character in my new novel 'After Summer' you can check it out HERE I'd love to hear wha…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Feb 22, 2013

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service