All Discussions Tagged 'Giveaways' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blog tours that need more bloggers

Below are some tours I still need some bloggers for if you can help.  I can give you more information as well if interested. There are 5 b…

Started by Barbara Hightower

0 Jun 21, 2012

Do you giveaway?

I was looking at my blog timeline which shows me post updates for blogs that I follow, and noticed that many of the book blogs that I follo…

Started by TheBookPosh

10 May 24, 2012
Reply by Melissa E

Publicist

BLOG TOURS! Booking for Summer!

Promote your book the VIRTUAL WAY!   Our Bloggers range in Followers from 100-4,000+. Let us Coordinate your Book Blog Tour from start to…

Started by Reading Addiction Blog Tours

0 Apr 26, 2012

Blogger

Giveaways

I was wondering the best way to hold a giveaway, I have used raffle copter a few times now but some people say I doesn't work on their comp…

Started by Megan Hornyak

3 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by The Girl from the Ghetto

Giveaway enter to win!

Enter to win a copy of Siren By Tricia Rayburn just follow the link.  http://bookmarkbelles.blogspot.ca/

Started by Lisa Soares

0 Mar 16, 2012

Looking for INTERESTED ppl to follow blog :)

I am looking for followers who are into this! :) I want people who will actually give me feedback (and I will do the same!) I know we all h…

Started by Tabatha Ventura

0 Dec 18, 2011

Book giveaways and author interviews

This month is features a new indie author interview and book giveaway. The genre is mostly paranormal but there will be a thriller writer a…

Started by Jenn P

3 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Priya Vasudevan

Our Dam Good Authors looking for reviews, interviews, and more.

Site and email back online.   We have restructured our corner so that you can get what you would like easier, and faster. Head to our group…

Started by DG Publishing

0 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by DG Publishing

How to Get 100's of New Followers to Your Blog

One of the most effective ways to attract new readers and gain new followers is to join a reputable Blog Hop and Giveaway. These are well o…

Started by Lynda Coker

10 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Lynda Coker

2011 New Year's Smash Blog Hop

I am hosting my first Blog Hop.   You can giveaway anything you like Books, Swags, Paypal, Gift Cards, the list is endless. This isn't jus…

Started by Barbara Hightower

3 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Barbara Hightower

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service