All Discussions Tagged 'Google' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

With all the new e-readers out there how do you like to read?

How do you like to read books? Paperback iBook by Apple Kindle by Amazon Nook by Barns & Noble eBook by Kobo Google books by Google

Started by G Earle Gardner

11 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by G Earle Gardner

Follow for a follow! :)

Looking for some new blogs to follow so post your links here!  I post regular reviews of the latest books/films/television programmes on m…

Started by Laura Hartley

31 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Laura Hartley

Hi ! Can anyone give me some more information about this?  I saw a comment about it over on Fiction Vixen's blog and on a comment here.  Wh…

Started by Dark Haven Book Reviews

18 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Vivian Li

Google Friend Connect being discontinued?

I just learned about GFC being discontinued for non-Blogger users in March 2012 and for Blogger users sometime later in 2012.  Google+ is s…

Started by Lesa

14 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Felicia Chien

After GFC shuts down, how many people are thinking of using Google+ to get followers? I really don't want to make an account, but I will if…

Started by Kayla Eklund

0 Dec 3, 2011

How to Sell Books: Using Your Site and the Internet Social Media to Present Your Book - Read the entire article A book-widget called BookBuzzr (available at is a portable author website…

Started by Jo-Anne Vandermeulen

0 Jul 31, 2009

Need help?

LibraryReads Favorites of Favorites 2015

Favorites of Favorites 2015 LibraryReads has announced their Favorites of Favorites list available in 2015 that librarians across the country love. You can Request or Wish for the featured titles below on NetGalley right now, and view more information on the LibraryReads site.  If you are a librarian, you can nominate titles for the monthly […]

At NetGalley, we like to take a moment at Thanksgiving to thank you for your loyalty and support. We are grateful to have a dedicated community of Book Advocates who love reading and recommending – you truly help new books succeed! By the end of this year, your enthusiasm for reading & recommending will mean […]

Blogger Spotlight – Romance Edition

Blog name: Straight Shootin’ Book Reviews Blog URL: http://www.straightshootinbookreviews.comYour name: Mandy – Str8shooterMLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I’ve been blogging for almost two and a half years, which is really hard to believe. It all started in March of 2012 […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service