All Discussions Tagged 'Kindle' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

Just Thought of adding my Book here

Kings Of Hades; it's a fiction novel. Genre: of Crime thriller. The page is a blog page I just started after joining here & the Link is…

Started by R'Ocean Thomas

0 Sep 22

Author

Free Kindle E-Book Day on Nov 18, 2013 MOBSTERS, SPIES, MILLIONAIRES...and the girl next door By, PAMELA EASTON!

http://www.amazon.com/MOBSTERS-SPIES-MILLIONAIRES-girl-next-ebook/dp/B00GLB9M42 It is Edgy, Fun, Suspenseful, Open-Minded Chick Lit! See d…

Started by Pamela Easton

0 Nov 17, 2013

Publicist

Who wants to win a Kindle?

Want to win a Kindle Paperwhite? Sign up to host the (YA) Sovereign Book tour and enter our blogger/host raffle. No purchase necessary an…

Started by Gliterary Girl Media

0 Apr 12, 2013

Author

My new short story 'The Waiting' published today on Kindle...........

Hi Everyone,Hope you are all having a great day. My latest short story 'The Waiting' has just been published on Amazon for Kindle and it wo…

Started by Phil Trenfield

0 Jan 20, 2013

Blogger

10 Ways to Market Online Video

According to data from eMarketer, the U.S. spending on Internet video ads are expected to grow to 4.3 Billion by 2012 and is currently the…

Started by Rod Hope

0 Dec 26, 2012

Survey: eBooks and Literary Journals

Hi everyone. I'm a graduate student at Florida State, and I'm collecting data for an article I'm writing for my Editing & Publishing cl…

Started by Brandon M

17 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Marie-Anne Mancio

Author

Superstorm

I finally received the insurance check to fix the damage left by superstorm Sandy. Though, I count myself among those lucky enough to still…

Started by Neil D Ostroff

0 Nov 13, 2012

Author

Books can save you

It’s been two weeks since my last post and I’m still at a loss over the destruction caused by hurricane Sandy. Though I was away on vacatio…

0 Nov 9, 2012

Publicist

With all the new e-readers out there how do you like to read?

How do you like to read books? Paperback iBook by Apple Kindle by Amazon Nook by Barns & Noble eBook by Kobo Google books by Google

Started by G Earle Gardner

11 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by G Earle Gardner

Author

How to blog

When I first started blogging I wrote about the dumbest things. I wrote egotistical articles about how cool I was to write books and have p…

1 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Christine Rice

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service