All Discussions Tagged 'King' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

thawilsonMAG Issue2 - In Remembrance of King King: a Local Legend.

Open publication - Free publishing - More culture

Started by thawilsonMAG

0 Apr 18, 2013

Author

Any Stephen King Fans Here?

Are there any Stephen King fans here? I love Stephen King and have all his books. He has been a great influence on my own work as a writer…

Started by Alan Toner

23 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Joyce S Sherr

Author

Organizing the chapters

So begins one of my favorite aspects of writing a novel; organizing the chapters. This is when I take each separate character and their plo…

Started by Neil D Ostroff

0 Jul 16, 2012

Author

Not so good

So once again, I’ve made a blunder (I think) in my sponsorship ads. Last Friday, DROP OUT was Kindle Nation Daily’s sponsor. http://kindl…

4 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Irina Shapiro

Author

How awesome!

Wanted to let everyone know that my novel, DROP OUT is today’s Kindle Nation Daily’s sponsor. Please check it out. It’s a powerful read. Th…

1 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Irina Shapiro

Author

Changing the world

So it finally happened, ebooks have surpassed regular books in sales for the first time ever! What does that mean to the 21st century writ…

2 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Shay Fish

Author

Experience the weird

Just wanted to announce that PULP is officially an ebook and available globally as of right now! I started the first draft of PULP back in…

0 Jun 21, 2012

Author

Future is now

As I watch the price of ereaders drop, I feel the excitement of a bright future for indie authors much the way musicians must have felt whe…

2 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Irina Shapiro

Author

FREE until Sunday!

Please download a free copy of my latest novel. And please check out my other books. Thanks and enjoy the adventure.On the day we’re born w…

0 Jun 8, 2012

Author

Back then

It was announced that Amazon.com has acquired Avalon books. While this move by Amazon proves that the digital publishing revolution is gain…

0 Jun 5, 2012

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service