All Discussions Tagged 'Tours' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Publicist

Sign Up is Open for BONDS OF AFFECTION by Rohn Federbush - Book is Offered for Review

Bonds of Affection Page Turner Tour {October 6 - 18, 2014} Amazon Genre: Contemporary Inspirational Romance Length: 232 Pages Release Dat…

Started by Buy The Book Tours

0 yesterday

Publicist

Girl in the Middle Book Cover Tour {July 21 -26, 2014} Sign Up Here Amazon | Barnes & Noble Genre: Young Adult Romantic Suspense Le…

0 Jul 1

Publicist

Fighting Kat by PJ Schnyder - Guest Post & Giveaway

Book two of The Triton ExperimentIntergalactic mercenary Kat Darah has been ordered to keep her shape-shifting ability a secret from every…

0 Jan 23

Blogger

CTC Virtual Book Tours

Closed the Cover (CTC) has a database of bloggers interested in featuring books as part of our virtual book tours.  CTC will find and sched…

Started by Ashley LaMar

0 Sep 10, 2013

Publicist

Sign Up for Still the Best Woman for the Job by Sharon C. Cooper {Book Cover Tour}

Genre: Contemporary Romance Publication Date: September 25, 2013 Joint heir to the largest construction company in the state of Ohio,…

0 Sep 10, 2013

Blogger

CTC is now offering Virtual Book Tours

Closed the Cover (CTC) has a database of bloggers interested in featuring books as part of our virtual book tours.  CTC will find and sched…

Started by Ashley LaMar

0 Aug 22, 2013

Author

YA Book Tours Help!

Hi guys, I am wondering if anyone can help? I am looking into joining some good YA / Fantasy book tours but I keep coming up with either…

Started by Louise H

3 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Louise H

Author

Blog tour

Hello everyone, a few authors and I put together a book 10% of all funds will be going towards Hurricane Sandy Victims and we love to come…

Started by Trinity Blacio

0 Feb 15, 2013

Blogger

New Book Tour Service Seeking Romance Blogger Advice

Hey Ladies, Just launched TASTY BOOK TOURS Feb 1st, and yes, I have about 50+ Tour Hosts, but I am looking to double that number, or maybe…

Started by Lisa Filipe

2 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Lisa Filipe

Author

How do you get on a book blog tour?

I'm trying to figure out how a book blog tour works and see if I can get on one. This is all new to me, so that's why I'm asking. I just go…

Started by V.J.O. Gardner

1 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Barbara

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service