All Discussions Tagged 'Tours' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Publicist

Girl in the Middle Book Cover Tour {July 21 -26, 2014} Sign Up Here Amazon | Barnes & Noble Genre: Young Adult Romantic Suspense Le…

Started by Buy The Book Tours

0 Jul 1

Publicist

Fighting Kat by PJ Schnyder - Guest Post & Giveaway

Book two of The Triton ExperimentIntergalactic mercenary Kat Darah has been ordered to keep her shape-shifting ability a secret from every…

0 Jan 23

Blogger

CTC Virtual Book Tours

Closed the Cover (CTC) has a database of bloggers interested in featuring books as part of our virtual book tours.  CTC will find and sched…

Started by Ashley LaMar

0 Sep 10, 2013

Publicist

Sign Up for Still the Best Woman for the Job by Sharon C. Cooper {Book Cover Tour}

Genre: Contemporary Romance Publication Date: September 25, 2013 Joint heir to the largest construction company in the state of Ohio,…

0 Sep 10, 2013

Blogger

CTC is now offering Virtual Book Tours

Closed the Cover (CTC) has a database of bloggers interested in featuring books as part of our virtual book tours.  CTC will find and sched…

Started by Ashley LaMar

0 Aug 22, 2013

Author

YA Book Tours Help!

Hi guys, I am wondering if anyone can help? I am looking into joining some good YA / Fantasy book tours but I keep coming up with either…

Started by Louise H

3 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Louise H

Author

Blog tour

Hello everyone, a few authors and I put together a book 10% of all funds will be going towards Hurricane Sandy Victims and we love to come…

Started by Trinity Blacio

0 Feb 15, 2013

Blogger

New Book Tour Service Seeking Romance Blogger Advice

Hey Ladies, Just launched TASTY BOOK TOURS Feb 1st, and yes, I have about 50+ Tour Hosts, but I am looking to double that number, or maybe…

Started by Lisa Filipe

2 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Lisa Filipe

Author

How do you get on a book blog tour?

I'm trying to figure out how a book blog tour works and see if I can get on one. This is all new to me, so that's why I'm asking. I just go…

Started by V.J.O. Gardner

1 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Barbara

Blogger

10 Ways to Market Online Video

According to data from eMarketer, the U.S. spending on Internet video ads are expected to grow to 4.3 Billion by 2012 and is currently the…

Started by Rod Hope

0 Dec 26, 2012

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service