All Discussions Tagged 'Tours' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Publicist

Sign Up is Open for BONDS OF AFFECTION by Rohn Federbush - Book is Offered for Review

Bonds of Affection Page Turner Tour {October 6 - 18, 2014} Amazon Genre: Contemporary Inspirational Romance Length: 232 Pages Release Dat…

Started by Novel Book Tours

0 Sep 13, 2014

Publicist

Girl in the Middle Book Cover Tour {July 21 -26, 2014} Sign Up Here Amazon | Barnes & Noble Genre: Young Adult Romantic Suspense Le…

0 Jul 1, 2014

Publicist

Fighting Kat by PJ Schnyder - Guest Post & Giveaway

Book two of The Triton ExperimentIntergalactic mercenary Kat Darah has been ordered to keep her shape-shifting ability a secret from every…

0 Jan 23, 2014

Blogger

CTC Virtual Book Tours

Closed the Cover (CTC) has a database of bloggers interested in featuring books as part of our virtual book tours.  CTC will find and sched…

Started by Ashley LaMar

0 Sep 10, 2013

Publicist

Sign Up for Still the Best Woman for the Job by Sharon C. Cooper {Book Cover Tour}

Genre: Contemporary Romance Publication Date: September 25, 2013 Joint heir to the largest construction company in the state of Ohio,…

0 Sep 10, 2013

Blogger

CTC is now offering Virtual Book Tours

Closed the Cover (CTC) has a database of bloggers interested in featuring books as part of our virtual book tours.  CTC will find and sched…

Started by Ashley LaMar

0 Aug 22, 2013

Author

YA Book Tours Help!

Hi guys, I am wondering if anyone can help? I am looking into joining some good YA / Fantasy book tours but I keep coming up with either…

Started by Louise H

3 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Louise H

Author

Blog tour

Hello everyone, a few authors and I put together a book 10% of all funds will be going towards Hurricane Sandy Victims and we love to come…

Started by Trinity Blacio

0 Feb 15, 2013

Blogger

New Book Tour Service Seeking Romance Blogger Advice

Hey Ladies, Just launched TASTY BOOK TOURS Feb 1st, and yes, I have about 50+ Tour Hosts, but I am looking to double that number, or maybe…

Started by Lisa Filipe

2 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Lisa Filipe

Author

How do you get on a book blog tour?

I'm trying to figure out how a book blog tour works and see if I can get on one. This is all new to me, so that's why I'm asking. I just go…

Started by V.J.O. Gardner

1 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Barbara

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

Indie Next List – August 2015

August edition The American Booksellers Association has announced the selections for the August Indie Next list, drawn from the recommendations of indie booksellers throughout the US. You can request many of these titles on NetGalley right now, and view more information on the ABA site.  If you are a bookseller, you can nominate titles for […]

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in September 2015

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in September 2015 There is a sense of term starting again in September, with the big autumn books starting to hit the shelves. What struck us as we were looking through the titles, was the wide range of what was on offer – and not just from the big […]

Author Interview: Emma Straub

Author Interview We’re excited to start sharing author interviews with our community, in partnership with Feedbooks. Emma StraubInterviewed by Lara Touitou - Emma Straub is an author living in Brooklyn. She notably writes for Rookie. The Vacationers is her second novel. *Author photo by Jennifer Bastian The VacationersRequest It!The Vacationers is published in the UK […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service