All Discussions Tagged 'adult' (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Publicist

Love Scandal or Gossip Girl? Try Georgetown Academy!

Georgetown Academy is a juicy series about the politics at D.C.’s most elite prep school. A cross between Scandal and Gossip Girl, it’s fan…

Started by Erica

0 on Wednesday

Publicist

Love Scandal or Gossip Girl? Try Georgetown Academy!

Georgetown Academy is a juicy series about the politics at D.C.’s most elite prep school. A cross between Scandal and Gossip Girl, it’s fan…

Started by Erica

0 on Wednesday

Author

The miracle way to sell more books

After breaking contract with a prominent NY literary agency nearly four years ago to pursue the ebook/indie publishing revolution I can n…

Started by Neil D Ostroff

4 Apr 11
Reply by Ife Oshun

Publicist

Christian Publisher is Seeking Bloggers

Do you review Christian books on your blog? Would you like to receive great Christian books for free? LIFE SENTENCE Publishing is looking…

Started by Michael Allanson

0 Feb 18

Author

Bearing the writing soul

In the nearly three years that my blog ALWAYS WRITING  http://www.neilostroff.blogspot.com  has been active, I’ve seen my following grow…

1 Feb 7
Reply by CeeCee James

Author

Will people still read?

I watched a television special the other morning highlighting the electronics show in Las Vegas and what new products are being launched…

1 Jan 14
Reply by Rich Meyer

Author

The new informed writer

When I first started to think seriously about devoting my life to the pursuit of publication finding instruction was like walking through…

0 Dec 29, 2013

Author

No longer indie

Tis the Christmas season and where I live everything is covered in about six inches of snow. It would be beautiful if I didn’t hate the c…

0 Dec 19, 2013

Author

Will you be my beta reader?

Greetings - I am a writer of supernatural adventure fiction for teens and Young Adults and have several completed novels that I would like…

Started by Mark Knight

1 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Tiffany M. White

Author

Why I will never pay for a review

Though I’ve touched on this subject before on my blog I think it warrants repeating. I will never pay someone to read and review one of m…

17 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Jordan MacLean

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service