All Discussions Tagged 'amazon' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Publicist

Is Amazon Too Powerful?

Amazon’s judging books by their covers Banishing literary fiction into the category of erotica Is Amazon too powerful? What is considered E…

Started by Dennis Payne

0 Mar 19

Author

Reviews

The other day, an interesting discussion came up on Facebook regarding reviews.  It seems that readers are becoming more reluctant to leave…

Started by Irina Shapiro

44 Feb 19
Reply by val Belley

Author

A Funny Thing Happened On My Way to an Amazon Review...

...that I want to talk about here because it may prove helpful. I sent book review queries to some of Amazon's top reviewers earlier this…

Started by J. Aleksandr Wootton

7 Feb 17
Reply by J. Aleksandr Wootton

Author

My Books: On Sale

Hi guys, I'd just like to take a minute to let you all know that my two YA fiction novels will be going onto a Kindle Countdown deal from…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Dec 2, 2013

Author

WANT A SEXY BOOK TO READ??? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER, ONLY $0.99 #SupportNewAuthors

This is a Amazon 5 star review book. It was released on Nov 3rd, 2013. If you're looking for a sexy book to read that's filled with drama,…

Started by Damenia Uvonda Smith

0 Nov 8, 2013

Author

And speaking of promotion...

We all know that nothing in today's day and age sells without a huge amount of promotion which makes our work visible to as many people as…

Started by Irina Shapiro

52 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Marlowe, Sr.

Publicist

How to Get More Book Reviews on Amazon

I thought some of you might be interested to know that I have created a tool which targets top reviewers on Amazon. You can check it out h…

Started by BookGrow

0 Sep 1, 2013

Author

Giveaway Help Needed

I'm looking for bloggers or authors who would be interested in helping me promote my giveaway. I'm giving away an Amazon gift card but the…

Started by Mia Hoddell

0 Aug 7, 2013

Author

Download Party: Get your FREE e-book downloaded...

Do you want your FREE e-book or your FREE e-book promotion downloaded more times? If so join the FREE Download Party! This discussion is pa…

Started by J. L. Ficks

0 Apr 9, 2013

Author

Reaping the rewards (or not!)

In my apparently misguided effort to get away from KDP, I put up my books for sale on some other websites during the month of September.  A…

Started by Irina Shapiro

5 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Irina Shapiro

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service