All Discussions Tagged 'author' (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exclusive Interview with Taffey Champion, Author of 'The Mystery Alliance: Evian's Saga'

Greetings, my fellow book bloggers, authors, publishers, and all! I have a soft heart. And so, I want to use my ambition and passion for wr…

Started by thawilsonMAG

0 Oct 14

The Stage in the Sky

Unlike Icarus my wings aren't made of wax, they're made of fire. I'll fly as high as I want and the sun won't scorch me. The rain will evap…

Started by Rock Kitaro

0 Sep 14

Introducing Rock Kitaro New to Book Blogs - This Nice Guy will Finish First

Hey gang! Just wanted to say hello and I'm happy to find out more about this Book Blogs website. I wish I knew about it sooner. But I suppo…

Started by Rock Kitaro

0 Aug 23

Blogs Offering Author Promo - Reviews - Other Options: List Your Blogs Here

I'm an avid book blogger and have been for over eight years. But I'm also a published author who enjoys helping other authors get the word…

Started by Lynda Coker

2 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Book Cove Reviews

Book Formatting Services

Are you overwhelmed trying to set up page numbers, breaks, illustrations, and other formatting formalities? - Teaming up with a professiona…

Started by The Fast Fingers

4 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by The Fast Fingers

Editor and Proofreader

Looking for an editor with reasonable fees and good quality at the same time? A person you can email at any time and ask whatever questions…

Started by Editor, Noran Nasr

0 Oct 30, 2014

Looking to cross promote with other erotic authors

Hello, If you are an erotic author and interested in cross promoting our products, please let me know. I look forward to talking with you…

Started by Sophee Hunter

0 Aug 19, 2014

FYI: Research Opportunity (for reviewers & authors)

Hey folks, My friend Rachael (author of The Bagman - my review here) is doing her PhD research on self-publishing. As part of that resear…

Started by J. Aleksandr Wootton

0 Aug 5, 2014

Looking for books to review and/or to be stop on blog tour and/or edit

Hello everyone! In the process of scheduling a blog tour for my YA paranormal novel, The Revenant, I was impressed at the number of people…

Started by Elise Abram

0 Jul 22, 2014

New Authors- Post Your Name and Book Titles Here! Reader's Take a Look!

I don't know exactly how this thing works, but I'm certain the site is filled with readers and writers alike. So this is for all those new…

Started by Bryan Hughes

0 Apr 10, 2014

Need help?

At NetGalley, we like to take a moment at Thanksgiving to thank you for your loyalty and support. We are grateful to have a dedicated community of Book Advocates who love reading and recommending – you truly help new books succeed! By the end of this year, your enthusiasm for reading & recommending will mean […]

Blogger Spotlight – Romance Edition

Blog name: Straight Shootin’ Book Reviews Blog URL: http://www.straightshootinbookreviews.comYour name: Mandy – Str8shooterMLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I’ve been blogging for almost two and a half years, which is really hard to believe. It all started in March of 2012 […]

Cover Love – November Edition

November Edition We’ve rounded up five covers we love, and we hope you will too. We’ve also gathered all of your cover votes from this month, and your most loved cover is… THE PASSENGER by Lisa Lutz! Click on each cover to read the full description, request the title, and “Like” the cover if you […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service