All Discussions Tagged 'author' (117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

Editor and Proofreader

Looking for an editor with reasonable fees and good quality at the same time? A person you can email at any time and ask whatever questions…

Started by Editor, Noran Nasr

0 12 hours ago

Blogger

Book Formatting Services

Are you overwhelmed trying to set up page numbers, breaks, illustrations, and other formatting formalities? - Teaming up with a professiona…

Started by The Fast Fingers

3 yesterday
Reply by The Fast Fingers

Author

Author and Reviewer Surveys - I'd love to hear from you!

Hi Everyone, I'm new here on Book Blogs, and I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rachael Rippon and I am a PhD student at the Uni…

Started by Rachael Rippon

0 Aug 25

Author

Looking to cross promote with other erotic authors

Hello, If you are an erotic author and interested in cross promoting our products, please let me know. I look forward to talking with you…

Started by Sophee Hunter

0 Aug 19

Author

FYI: Research Opportunity (for reviewers & authors)

Hey folks, My friend Rachael (author of The Bagman - my review here) is doing her PhD research on self-publishing. As part of that resear…

Started by J. Aleksandr Wootton

0 Aug 5

Author

Looking for books to review and/or to be stop on blog tour and/or edit

Hello everyone! In the process of scheduling a blog tour for my YA paranormal novel, The Revenant, I was impressed at the number of people…

Started by Elise Abram

0 Jul 22

Author

New Authors- Post Your Name and Book Titles Here! Reader's Take a Look!

I don't know exactly how this thing works, but I'm certain the site is filled with readers and writers alike. So this is for all those new…

Started by Bryan Hughes

0 Apr 10

Blogger

Book Tour March

Dear All,  WANTED: bloggers to help me do a blog tour for my publication: Snippets - A Collection of Flash Fiction.  I released it on 3rd…

Started by Laura Besley

0 Feb 25

"STREET TEAMING 101' Yikes! What Am I Doing?

If I tell you, you promise not to laugh, right? Okay, I've done the craziest thing. I don't know what I was thinking. I head that remark! A…

Started by Lynda Coker

1 Jan 24
Reply by Lynda Coker

Author

Author Interview: Rebecca Phillips (YA Author)

Hi guys, I just posted my interview with the wonderful YA author Rebecca Phillips. Check it out here: http://the-book-tower.blogspot.co.uk/

Started by Hannah Harvey

1 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Dormaine G

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service