All Discussions Tagged 'author' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

New Authors- Post Your Name and Book Titles Here! Reader's Take a Look!

I don't know exactly how this thing works, but I'm certain the site is filled with readers and writers alike. So this is for all those new…

Started by Bryan Hughes

0 Apr 10

Blogger

Book Tour March

Dear All,  WANTED: bloggers to help me do a blog tour for my publication: Snippets - A Collection of Flash Fiction.  I released it on 3rd…

Started by Laura Besley

0 Feb 25

"STREET TEAMING 101' Yikes! What Am I Doing?

If I tell you, you promise not to laugh, right? Okay, I've done the craziest thing. I don't know what I was thinking. I head that remark! A…

Started by Lynda Coker

1 Jan 24
Reply by Lynda Coker

Author

Author Interview: Rebecca Phillips (YA Author)

Hi guys, I just posted my interview with the wonderful YA author Rebecca Phillips. Check it out here: http://the-book-tower.blogspot.co.uk/

Started by Hannah Harvey

1 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Dormaine G

Blogger

Interview with Jennifer Loiske

In the Limelight with… Jennifer Loiske I belong to a group called MasterKoda on Face book. With a great group of friends supporters and g…

Started by Lynelle Clark

0 Sep 18, 2013

Blogger

Authors if you need help with a new or debut book promotion

I am going to try a little experiment and I could use some new authors. Anyone want or need a promotion for a new book. My genres of choice…

Started by Renee Giraldy

0 Sep 16, 2013

Blogger

Promos, Interviews, Giveaways & Guest Posts etc.

Hi all! I run a book review blog called trips down imagination road and wanted to start this thread to put out to everyone what I offer aut…

Started by Laura

0 Sep 4, 2013

Author

Marketing: A Metaphor

Thoughts on Digital Self-Publishing (DSP), Series Two Imagine, if you will, that you are holding a large blanket – say an overstuffed comf…

Started by J. Aleksandr Wootton

0 Aug 12, 2013

Blogger

Indie Authors - Group Blog Tour for Indie Authors Forming

We are starting up a tour for the end of summer to promote a group of Indie authors. This is a good way to do a high impact blog tour on a…

Started by Parajunkee

3 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Kimberley Finn

Post you latest Author Interview here

Won't it be nice if we can just have one folder, where we can find a link of author interviews. I love reading their books but I am also ve…

Started by Patricia Ortin

34 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Christine Rice

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service