All Discussions Tagged 'author' (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Stage in the Sky

Unlike Icarus my wings aren't made of wax, they're made of fire. I'll fly as high as I want and the sun won't scorch me. The rain will evap…

Started by Rock Kitaro

0 Sep 14

Introducing Rock Kitaro New to Book Blogs - This Nice Guy will Finish First

Hey gang! Just wanted to say hello and I'm happy to find out more about this Book Blogs website. I wish I knew about it sooner. But I suppo…

Started by Rock Kitaro

0 Aug 23

Blogs Offering Author Promo - Reviews - Other Options: List Your Blogs Here

I'm an avid book blogger and have been for over eight years. But I'm also a published author who enjoys helping other authors get the word…

Started by Lynda Coker

2 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Book Cove Reviews

Book Formatting Services

Are you overwhelmed trying to set up page numbers, breaks, illustrations, and other formatting formalities? - Teaming up with a professiona…

Started by The Fast Fingers

4 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by The Fast Fingers

Editor and Proofreader

Looking for an editor with reasonable fees and good quality at the same time? A person you can email at any time and ask whatever questions…

Started by Editor, Noran Nasr

0 Oct 30, 2014

Author and Reviewer Surveys - I'd love to hear from you!

Hi Everyone, I'm new here on Book Blogs, and I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rachael Rippon and I am a PhD student at the Uni…

Started by Rachael Rippon

0 Aug 25, 2014

Looking to cross promote with other erotic authors

Hello, If you are an erotic author and interested in cross promoting our products, please let me know. I look forward to talking with you…

Started by Sophee Hunter

0 Aug 19, 2014

FYI: Research Opportunity (for reviewers & authors)

Hey folks, My friend Rachael (author of The Bagman - my review here) is doing her PhD research on self-publishing. As part of that resear…

Started by J. Aleksandr Wootton

0 Aug 5, 2014

Looking for books to review and/or to be stop on blog tour and/or edit

Hello everyone! In the process of scheduling a blog tour for my YA paranormal novel, The Revenant, I was impressed at the number of people…

Started by Elise Abram

0 Jul 22, 2014

New Authors- Post Your Name and Book Titles Here! Reader's Take a Look!

I don't know exactly how this thing works, but I'm certain the site is filled with readers and writers alike. So this is for all those new…

Started by Bryan Hughes

0 Apr 10, 2014

Need help?

Blogger Spotlight – New Adult Edition

Blog name: Book Briefs Blog URL: http://bookbriefs.netYour name: Michelle @ Book BriefsLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I started blogging in February of 2011, so we are almost at 5 years now… believe it or not! When I was in my […]

Top Ten UK Books… coming in November 2015

Top Ten UK Books… coming in November 2015 The last Books of the Month to feature titles solely from 2015 is upon us – it’s amazing how quickly time flies, especially when the books are as good as they have been this year. This month sees a fiction-heavy selection, with old and new names jockeying […]

Blogger Spotlight – Sci-Fi & Fantasy Edition

Blog name: Blog URL: http://scifichick.comYour name: Angela aka “TheSciFiChick”Let’s start with your origin story - how long have you been blogging about Sci-Fi & Fantasy, books in particular, and why did you start?This coming February, (in its current form) will be 11 years old. It’s probably closer to 15 years that I’ve been […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service