All Discussions Tagged 'authors' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

We Are Looking for Authors & Bloggers to Interview!

ThaWilsonBlock Magazine is currently seeking Authors & Bloggers with interesting stories for exclusive interviews in our upcoming issue…

Started by thawilsonMAG

3 Mar 7
Reply by Peter Meredith

Blogger

ROMANCE AUTHORS IN SEARCH OF ROMANCE REVIEWS, PLEASE COMMENT YOUR BOOK INFO DOWN BELOW!

If you are looking for reviewers for your romance book, and are open to mailing a paper copy (ARC or published) I would love to be consider…

Started by Sarah aka One Curvy Blogger

0 Feb 4

Advertising Spot Open

My blog, The Howling Turtle, currently has a spot open for advertising! All my ads thus for have been for books, but I am open to other thi…

Started by Howling Turtle

0 Jan 24

Author

Speculative Fiction Convention in Orlando, Florida--looking for authors to submit!!

I’m the founder of Dirty Little Bookers, the team responsible for the CALLING ALL INDIES! program, a contest offering monthlong promotions…

Started by Rachel Litt

0 Jan 3

Blogger

Calling all authors!

I'm Olivia-Savannah from the book blog Olivia's Catastrophe! (http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/)   On the 29th of January I am going to b…

Started by Olivia Roach

0 Jan 2

Blogger

New Book Tour Company for Indie Authors

Hello Everyone We are a brand new tour company for Indie Authors. We are launching the website soon. We are looking for Book Reviewers and…

Started by Indie Woods

0 Dec 5, 2014

Blogger

Blog Followers!

Hello Everyone! My name's Jessica, and I'm one half of a new book review blog called Novels At Night, along with my best friend Hayley! We'…

Started by Novels At Night

4 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Reading In The Tardis

Publicist

Authors, we've had a last minute tour slot to open up at Fire and Ice Book Tours! Promote your book with a virtual book tour.

Hi all, We've had a last minute tour slot to open up at Fire and Ice Book Tours. The first author that signs up will get this spot. If you…

Started by Shelly Ice

0 Nov 20, 2014

Blog Tours, Book Blasts & Review Service

Are you an author, blogger or reader? Then take a minute to check out my sites! Book Blasts, Blog Tours & Reviews http://bookblasttours…

Started by Inspired Kathy

0 Oct 24, 2014

Author

Author co-operative sign up

I'm looking to start up a small, close-knit group of authors who are willing to help each other and work together with promotion and advice…

Started by Mia Hoddell

7 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Mia Hoddell

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

NetGalley is a proud sponsor of the PW Librarians’ Lounge at BEA!

Attention librarians attending BookExpo America! Have you heard about the Publishers Weekly BEA Librarians’ Lounge (booth R420)? Take a moment to relax with complimentary refreshments, meet featured authors, and enjoy exclusive programming, including presentations, special galley giveaways (print and digital), raffles, tech demos, author chats, and meet and greets with PW editors—all courtesy of the […]

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in June 2015

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in June 2015 As we move towards summer, publishers are spicing up their lists with some early beach reads. Not that beach-reading has to be just for blockbusters; getting some quality time to read without interruption is perfect for all kinds of books – and this month’s selection is […]

Blogger Spotlight – Stacy Alesi’s BookBitch.com

Blog name: Stacy Alesi’s BookBitch.com Blog URL: http://stacyalesi.comYour name: Stacy AlesiCan you explain the different features of BookBitch.com and what genres you primarily focus on?There are two primary features; reviews and giveaways. I personally review mostly crime fiction, romance, books that appeal to book clubs, and cookbooks. I also cover food writing, occasional memoirs, sci-fi, […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service