All Discussions Tagged 'authors' (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Blogs Media Sponsors for Los Angeles Lit Event

Book'd in Burbank: The Ultimate Bibliophiles' Night Out in Los Angeles seeks blogs to serve as (non-monetary) media sponsors. Participating…

Started by Liz Donatelli

0 Sep 1

Moterwriter’s Editing Services

Utilize our editing service to polish your manuscript and make it ready for publication at highly reasonable costs. Our editing focuses on…

Started by Kevin Peter

0 Aug 17

Be The First To Enter This Brand NEW Giveaway

Be The FIRST One To Enter This Brand NEW Giveaway Enter The Giveaways Here

Started by Jody

0 Aug 4

scratch my BLOG and I'll scartch your's

Hey folks, I am in need of your help. I have a new blog called TheFeltim where I write about my writing life as well as interview authors a…

Started by Felix Timothy

0 Aug 4

Countdown to a Book's Release Date

I know that some people like to make countdown widgets using widgetbox like the one that Victoria Scott has for THE WARRIOR on her site her…

Started by Erin Westlund

1 Jul 28
Reply by Erin Westlund

We Are Looking for Authors & Bloggers to Interview!

ThaWilsonBlock Magazine is currently seeking Authors & Bloggers with interesting stories for exclusive interviews in our upcoming issue…

Started by thawilsonMAG

5 Jul 6
Reply by Thomas Thorpe

If you are looking for reviewers for your romance book, and are open to mailing a paper copy (ARC or published) I would love to be consider…

Started by Sarah aka One Curvy Blogger

0 Feb 4

Advertising Spot Open

My blog, The Howling Turtle, currently has a spot open for advertising! All my ads thus for have been for books, but I am open to other thi…

Started by Howling Turtle

0 Jan 24

Speculative Fiction Convention in Orlando, Florida--looking for authors to submit!!

I’m the founder of Dirty Little Bookers, the team responsible for the CALLING ALL INDIES! program, a contest offering monthlong promotions…

Started by Rachel Litt

0 Jan 3

Calling all authors!

I'm Olivia-Savannah from the book blog Olivia's Catastrophe! (   On the 29th of January I am going to b…

Started by Olivia Roach

0 Jan 2

Need help?

Blogger Spotlight – New Adult Edition

Blog name: Book Briefs Blog URL: http://bookbriefs.netYour name: Michelle @ Book BriefsLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I started blogging in February of 2011, so we are almost at 5 years now… believe it or not! When I was in my […]

Top Ten UK Books… coming in November 2015

Top Ten UK Books… coming in November 2015 The last Books of the Month to feature titles solely from 2015 is upon us – it’s amazing how quickly time flies, especially when the books are as good as they have been this year. This month sees a fiction-heavy selection, with old and new names jockeying […]

Blogger Spotlight – Sci-Fi & Fantasy Edition

Blog name: Blog URL: http://scifichick.comYour name: Angela aka “TheSciFiChick”Let’s start with your origin story - how long have you been blogging about Sci-Fi & Fantasy, books in particular, and why did you start?This coming February, (in its current form) will be 11 years old. It’s probably closer to 15 years that I’ve been […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service