All Discussions Tagged 'authors' (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blog Tour for my YA Series

Hello everyone! I hope all is well with you! I'm setting up a blog tour for December 20th through the 27th for my YA Series "The Starlight…

Started by Lisa Orchard

0 Nov 22

Digital Magazine Seeking Authors for Article Interviews

Greetings, fellow book bloggers. Mistah Wilson here. My publication ThaWilsonBlock Magazine is getting better and better! And since I have…

Started by thawilsonMAG

0 Oct 29

Seeking Blogs Media Sponsors for Los Angeles Lit Event

Book'd in Burbank: The Ultimate Bibliophiles' Night Out in Los Angeles seeks blogs to serve as (non-monetary) media sponsors. Participating…

Started by Liz Donatelli

0 Sep 1

Moterwriter’s Editing Services

Utilize our editing service to polish your manuscript and make it ready for publication at highly reasonable costs. Our editing focuses on…

Started by Kevin Peter

0 Aug 17

Be The First To Enter This Brand NEW Giveaway

Be The FIRST One To Enter This Brand NEW Giveaway Enter The Giveaways Here

Started by Jody

0 Aug 4

scratch my BLOG and I'll scartch your's

Hey folks, I am in need of your help. I have a new blog called TheFeltim where I write about my writing life as well as interview authors a…

Started by Felix Timothy

0 Aug 4

Countdown to a Book's Release Date

I know that some people like to make countdown widgets using widgetbox like the one that Victoria Scott has for THE WARRIOR on her site her…

Started by Erin Westlund

1 Jul 28
Reply by Erin Westlund

We Are Looking for Authors & Bloggers to Interview!

ThaWilsonBlock Magazine is currently seeking Authors & Bloggers with interesting stories for exclusive interviews in our upcoming issue…

Started by thawilsonMAG

5 Jul 6
Reply by Thomas Thorpe

If you are looking for reviewers for your romance book, and are open to mailing a paper copy (ARC or published) I would love to be consider…

Started by Sarah aka One Curvy Blogger

0 Feb 4

Advertising Spot Open

My blog, The Howling Turtle, currently has a spot open for advertising! All my ads thus for have been for books, but I am open to other thi…

Started by Howling Turtle

0 Jan 24

Need help?

At NetGalley, we like to take a moment at Thanksgiving to thank you for your loyalty and support. We are grateful to have a dedicated community of Book Advocates who love reading and recommending – you truly help new books succeed! By the end of this year, your enthusiasm for reading & recommending will mean […]

Blogger Spotlight – Romance Edition

Blog name: Straight Shootin’ Book Reviews Blog URL: http://www.straightshootinbookreviews.comYour name: Mandy – Str8shooterMLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I’ve been blogging for almost two and a half years, which is really hard to believe. It all started in March of 2012 […]

Cover Love – November Edition

November Edition We’ve rounded up five covers we love, and we hope you will too. We’ve also gathered all of your cover votes from this month, and your most loved cover is… THE PASSENGER by Lisa Lutz! Click on each cover to read the full description, request the title, and “Like” the cover if you […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service