All Discussions Tagged 'authors' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advertising Spot Open

My blog, The Howling Turtle, currently has a spot open for advertising! All my ads thus for have been for books, but I am open to other thi…

Started by Howling Turtle

0 on Sunday

Author

Speculative Fiction Convention in Orlando, Florida--looking for authors to submit!!

I’m the founder of Dirty Little Bookers, the team responsible for the CALLING ALL INDIES! program, a contest offering monthlong promotions…

Started by Rachel Litt

0 Jan 3

Blogger

Calling all authors!

I'm Olivia-Savannah from the book blog Olivia's Catastrophe! (http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/)   On the 29th of January I am going to b…

Started by Olivia Roach

0 Jan 2

Blogger

New Book Tour Company for Indie Authors

Hello Everyone We are a brand new tour company for Indie Authors. We are launching the website soon. We are looking for Book Reviewers and…

Started by Indie Woods

0 Dec 5, 2014

Blogger

Blog Followers!

Hello Everyone! My name's Jessica, and I'm one half of a new book review blog called Novels At Night, along with my best friend Hayley! We'…

Started by Novels At Night

4 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Reading In The Tardis

Publicist

Authors, we've had a last minute tour slot to open up at Fire and Ice Book Tours! Promote your book with a virtual book tour.

Hi all, We've had a last minute tour slot to open up at Fire and Ice Book Tours. The first author that signs up will get this spot. If you…

Started by Shelly Ice

0 Nov 20, 2014

Blog Tours, Book Blasts & Review Service

Are you an author, blogger or reader? Then take a minute to check out my sites! Book Blasts, Blog Tours & Reviews http://bookblasttours…

Started by Inspired Kathy

0 Oct 24, 2014

Author

Author co-operative sign up

I'm looking to start up a small, close-knit group of authors who are willing to help each other and work together with promotion and advice…

Started by Mia Hoddell

7 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Mia Hoddell

Blogger

Countdown to a Book's Release Date

I know that some people like to make countdown widgets using widgetbox like the one that Victoria Scott has for THE WARRIOR on her site her…

Started by Erin Westlund

0 Mar 6, 2014

Author

Helpful websites with writing tips

I tried to find a thread on this but couldn't. Apologies if there is one already. This site was very helpful and contained some useful adv…

Started by David Burrows

7 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Book Master

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service