All Discussions Tagged 'authors' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

New Book Tour Company for Indie Authors

Hello Everyone We are a brand new tour company for Indie Authors. We are launching the website soon. We are looking for Book Reviewers and…

Started by Indie Woods

0 Dec 5

Blogger

Blog Followers!

Hello Everyone! My name's Jessica, and I'm one half of a new book review blog called Novels At Night, along with my best friend Hayley! We'…

Started by Novels At Night

4 Dec 4
Reply by Reading In The Tardis

Publicist

Authors, we've had a last minute tour slot to open up at Fire and Ice Book Tours! Promote your book with a virtual book tour.

Hi all, We've had a last minute tour slot to open up at Fire and Ice Book Tours. The first author that signs up will get this spot. If you…

Started by Shelly Ice

0 Nov 20

Blog Tours, Book Blasts & Review Service

Are you an author, blogger or reader? Then take a minute to check out my sites! Book Blasts, Blog Tours & Reviews http://bookblasttours…

Started by Inspired Kathy

0 Oct 24

Author

Author co-operative sign up

I'm looking to start up a small, close-knit group of authors who are willing to help each other and work together with promotion and advice…

Started by Mia Hoddell

7 Apr 8
Reply by Mia Hoddell

Blogger

Countdown to a Book's Release Date

I know that some people like to make countdown widgets using widgetbox like the one that Victoria Scott has for THE WARRIOR on her site her…

Started by Erin Westlund

0 Mar 6

Author

Helpful websites with writing tips

I tried to find a thread on this but couldn't. Apologies if there is one already. This site was very helpful and contained some useful adv…

Started by David Burrows

7 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Book Master

Author

Writing will be my supplement income during retirement.

When I wrote my first novel 3 years ago, I had visions of writing the "All American Novel". Reality presented me with "Just an American Nov…

Started by Stephen Paul West

0 Nov 26, 2013

Free E-Books for Life!

My upstart company, L & W Books, is about to go public, accepting new authors, works, and business like never before. But before that h…

Started by Julius St. Clair

0 Sep 3, 2013

Blogger

Tips, Pointers & Hello's

Hi All, My bff and I started a new blog. I am new to this. I have done some reviewing for a friends blog, but this is my first time out her…

Started by Syreeta Elie

0 Jul 31, 2013

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service