All Discussions Tagged 'authors' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

Author co-operative sign up

I'm looking to start up a small, close-knit group of authors who are willing to help each other and work together with promotion and advice…

Started by Mia Hoddell

7 Apr 8
Reply by Mia Hoddell

Blogger

Countdown to a Book's Release Date

I know that some people like to make countdown widgets using widgetbox like the one that Victoria Scott has for THE WARRIOR on her site her…

Started by Erin Westlund

0 Mar 6

Author

Helpful websites with writing tips

I tried to find a thread on this but couldn't. Apologies if there is one already. This site was very helpful and contained some useful adv…

Started by David Burrows

7 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Book Master

Author

Writing will be my supplement income during retirement.

When I wrote my first novel 3 years ago, I had visions of writing the "All American Novel". Reality presented me with "Just an American Nov…

Started by Stephen Paul West

0 Nov 26, 2013

Free E-Books for Life!

My upstart company, L & W Books, is about to go public, accepting new authors, works, and business like never before. But before that h…

Started by Julius St. Clair

0 Sep 3, 2013

Blogger

Tips, Pointers & Hello's

Hi All, My bff and I started a new blog. I am new to this. I have done some reviewing for a friends blog, but this is my first time out her…

Started by Syreeta Elie

0 Jul 31, 2013

Blogger

Button Swap - Building my Blogroll!

I'm looking for awesome blogs (reviewers, authors, publishers, etc.) to connect with and put on my blogroll. If you're interested in a butt…

Started by Lis Ann

0 May 12, 2013

Here's something fun..

Think really hard on this..LOL  Name five of your favorite authors that you would read most or all of their books.  My list is: Sandra Brow…

Started by shelly blomker

14 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Steven Meehan

Author

My books Psycho-Gehenna & H.O.T.E.L. are free on Amazon for 5 days!

I want to be judged; it's as simple as that. I've spent far too long keeping my muse locked away from my psyche and denying my gift. Other…

Started by Brian M.W.

0 Feb 23, 2013

Author

Marketing Tips for Authors

I am fairly new and know that different people market their books in different ways.  I wanted to start this discussion to give others and…

Started by Tracy Kauffman

12 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by HK

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service