All Discussions Tagged 'blog' (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Publicist

Seeking reviewers and blog tour hosts for Christian Jensen, Lone Survivor -zombies, BigFoot and Apocalypse horror novel.

We are signing up bloggers for a tour in June. I have e-ARCs to give out to early reviewers, Thanks, Melissa Booktrope Book Manager See a…

Started by Melissa Miles Mccarter

0 May 4

Publicist

Seeking Reviewers for Blog Tour: BORING GIRLS by Sara Taylor

Hi all! I’m excited to tell you all about Boring Girls by Sara Taylor (also known as Chibi, lead vocalist of The Birthday Massacre), a visc…

Started by Samantha Dobson

8 May 2
Reply by Mel RJ Smith

Publicist

Are you Interested in Spiritual/Self-Help Books?

Hello everyone, I am organizing a blog tour for Brian Michael Good's book, "Never Surrender Your Soul." It is a spiritual/self-help/memoir,…

Started by Christine Rice

2 Apr 6
Reply by Christine Rice

Blogger

Will Follow for Follow! :)

Hi! I'm quite new to blogging. Like 2 months new. And I don't have that much traffic on my blog, nor do I have many followers. I'm hoping t…

Started by Masako Ara Maine Prado

9 Mar 25
Reply by Masako Ara Maine Prado

Blogger

Put Your Latest Non-Bookish Blog Post!

Sometimes we book bloggers like to venture outside of our little niche on the internet. This post is for those times! Check out the blog po…

Started by Sarah aka One Curvy Blogger

1 Mar 7
Reply by Sarah aka One Curvy Blogger

Reviewers needed for blog tour: Designing Emma by Clarissa Carlyle (New Adult)

Hello! Irresisitible Reads is organizing a reviews only tour for the New Adult Romance Designing Emma by Clarissa CarlyleThe tour is schedu…

Started by Carla Nóbrega

0 Mar 3

Blogger

Comment for a comment

Hi guys!  Receiving comments from readers gives us warmth and love. I love getting comments and reading them makes my day. But don't you t…

Started by Sharmaine Omega

0 Feb 26

Publicist

ATTENTION YA BOOK BLOGGERS!

Hello bloggers! I am organizing a blog tour for Laura Hughes' book, "The Sara Chronicles," an exciting YA/Fantasy novel. I am looking for b…

Started by Christine Rice

4 Feb 24
Reply by Christine Rice

Author

Guest Blogger Invitation!

This is an invitation to author/writer bloggers to write guest blog posts on my blog http:iheartallstories.weebly.com. Feel free to visit…

Started by lidy wilks

2 Jan 29
Reply by lidy wilks

Book bloggers, do you want a day off? (Seeking blogs for book tour)

I'm putting together a book blog tour on March 1 - March 10. I'm looking for host blogs. I've got a fun rafflecopter going on in conjuction…

Started by Lois D.

0 Jan 29

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

NetGalley is a proud sponsor of the PW Librarians’ Lounge at BEA!

Attention librarians attending BookExpo America! Have you heard about the Publishers Weekly BEA Librarians’ Lounge (booth R420)? Take a moment to relax with complimentary refreshments, meet featured authors, and enjoy exclusive programming, including presentations, special galley giveaways (print and digital), raffles, tech demos, author chats, and meet and greets with PW editors—all courtesy of the […]

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in June 2015

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in June 2015 As we move towards summer, publishers are spicing up their lists with some early beach reads. Not that beach-reading has to be just for blockbusters; getting some quality time to read without interruption is perfect for all kinds of books – and this month’s selection is […]

Blogger Spotlight – Stacy Alesi’s BookBitch.com

Blog name: Stacy Alesi’s BookBitch.com Blog URL: http://stacyalesi.comYour name: Stacy AlesiCan you explain the different features of BookBitch.com and what genres you primarily focus on?There are two primary features; reviews and giveaways. I personally review mostly crime fiction, romance, books that appeal to book clubs, and cookbooks. I also cover food writing, occasional memoirs, sci-fi, […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service