All Discussions Tagged 'blog' (260)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any New Bloggers?

Hey everyone! I'm a new blogger myself, (my blog is about 4 weeks old), so I thought I'd start a post where new bloggers could post about t…

Started by Mindful Musings

418 Jul 20
Reply by Scarlett Wyvern

Post Your Link Here , to get Followers n Readers

http://khairusworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/beautiful-moring-story-to-learn-from.html

Started by Fiza Khan

1461 Jul 20
Reply by Scarlett Wyvern

Author

Premier Street Art & Photography blog

Looking to follow your blog! Please check out my street art & photography blog :) Find more photos like this on Mistah Wilson Photo…

Started by thawilsonMAG

0 Jul 18

Author

Cirque Du Mort - First Volume of 10 Short Stories Seeking Reviews

Hello all, My first creator owned illustrated book of short horror stories was released online this week and I would be very interested in…

Started by Anastasia Catris

0 Jun 14

Publicist

Seeking reviewers and blog tour hosts for Christian Jensen, Lone Survivor -zombies, BigFoot and Apocalypse horror novel.

We are signing up bloggers for a tour in June. I have e-ARCs to give out to early reviewers, Thanks, Melissa Booktrope Book Manager See a…

Started by Melissa Miles Mccarter

0 May 4

Publicist

Seeking Reviewers for Blog Tour: BORING GIRLS by Sara Taylor

Hi all! I’m excited to tell you all about Boring Girls by Sara Taylor (also known as Chibi, lead vocalist of The Birthday Massacre), a visc…

Started by Samantha Dobson

8 May 2
Reply by Mel RJ Smith

Publicist

Are you Interested in Spiritual/Self-Help Books?

Hello everyone, I am organizing a blog tour for Brian Michael Good's book, "Never Surrender Your Soul." It is a spiritual/self-help/memoir,…

Started by Christine Rice

2 Apr 6
Reply by Christine Rice

Blogger

Will Follow for Follow! :)

Hi! I'm quite new to blogging. Like 2 months new. And I don't have that much traffic on my blog, nor do I have many followers. I'm hoping t…

Started by Masako Ara Maine Prado

9 Mar 25
Reply by Masako Ara Maine Prado

Blogger

Put Your Latest Non-Bookish Blog Post!

Sometimes we book bloggers like to venture outside of our little niche on the internet. This post is for those times! Check out the blog po…

Started by Sarah aka One Curvy Blogger

1 Mar 7
Reply by Sarah aka One Curvy Blogger

Reviewers needed for blog tour: Designing Emma by Clarissa Carlyle (New Adult)

Hello! Irresisitible Reads is organizing a reviews only tour for the New Adult Romance Designing Emma by Clarissa CarlyleThe tour is schedu…

Started by Carla Nóbrega

0 Mar 3

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

Author Interview: Emma Straub

Author Interview We’re excited to start sharing author interviews with our community, in partnership with Feedbooks. Emma StraubInterviewed by Lara Touitou - Emma Straub is an author living in Brooklyn. She notably writes for Rookie. The Vacationers is her second novel. *Author photo by Jennifer Bastian The VacationersRequest It!The Vacationers is published in the UK […]

Blogger Spotlight – Romance Edition

Blog name: TBQ’s Book Palace Blog URL: http://www.tbqsbookpalace.comYour name: Danielle (TBQ)What inspired you to blog about romance books? Is there something particular about the books, authors, and/or romance community that convinced you to share your reviews publicly?Like so many romance readers, I started the blog as a way to be around my tribe. Romance readers […]

LibraryReads List August 2015

August 2015 LibraryReads has announced the top ten books available in August that librarians across the country love. You can request the featured titles below on NetGalley right now, and view more information on the LibraryReads site.  If you are a librarian, you can nominate titles for the LibraryReads list via NetGalley! View title on […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service