All Discussions Tagged 'blog' (263)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Like Science Fiction? THE MOREVA OF ASTORETH Blog Tour: Reviewers & Tour Hosts Wanted

The Moreva of Astoreth by Roxanne Bland Hosted by Pump Up Your Book! Tour Dates: December 1 - January 29 Title: THE MOREVA OF ASTORETH Auth…

Started by Dorothy Thompson

0 Nov 8

Book Bloggers Wanted for Blog Tour

Inviting book bloggers to join the Newvember blog tour.  Newvember is a book by Jennifer Bogart, first self-published and now being re-laun…

Started by Priya Prithviraj

0 Nov 4

Post Your Link Here , to get Followers n Readers

Started by KD

1488 Oct 9
Reply by Melina Druga

Seeking Book Reviewers/Bloggers for Sci-Fi Space Opera

Hello! I am the author of the Cadicle space opera series, a new epic with action/adventure, military elements, love, political intrigue, sp…

Started by Amy DuBoff

0 Sep 8

Seeking Reviewers for Blog Tour: BORING GIRLS by Sara Taylor

Hi all! I’m excited to tell you all about Boring Girls by Sara Taylor (also known as Chibi, lead vocalist of The Birthday Massacre), a visc…

Started by Samantha Dobson

9 Sep 3
Reply by Marvelous Reads

Are you Interested in Spiritual/Self-Help Books?

Hello everyone, I am organizing a blog tour for Brian Michael Good's book, "Never Surrender Your Soul." It is a spiritual/self-help/memoir,…

Started by Christine Rice

4 Aug 7
Reply by Christine Rice

Any New Bloggers?

Hey everyone! I'm a new blogger myself, (my blog is about 4 weeks old), so I thought I'd start a post where new bloggers could post about t…

Started by Mindful Musings

418 Jul 20
Reply by Scarlett Wyvern

Premier Street Art & Photography blog

Looking to follow your blog! Please check out my street art & photography blog :) Find more photos like this on Mistah Wilson Photo…

Started by thawilsonMAG

0 Jul 18

Cirque Du Mort - First Volume of 10 Short Stories Seeking Reviews

Hello all, My first creator owned illustrated book of short horror stories was released online this week and I would be very interested in…

Started by Anastasia Catris

0 Jun 14

Seeking reviewers and blog tour hosts for Christian Jensen, Lone Survivor -zombies, BigFoot and Apocalypse horror novel.

We are signing up bloggers for a tour in June. I have e-ARCs to give out to early reviewers, Thanks, Melissa Booktrope Book Manager See a…

Started by Melissa Miles Mccarter

0 May 4

Need help?

At NetGalley, we like to take a moment at Thanksgiving to thank you for your loyalty and support. We are grateful to have a dedicated community of Book Advocates who love reading and recommending – you truly help new books succeed! By the end of this year, your enthusiasm for reading & recommending will mean […]

Blogger Spotlight – Romance Edition

Blog name: Straight Shootin’ Book Reviews Blog URL: http://www.straightshootinbookreviews.comYour name: Mandy – Str8shooterMLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I’ve been blogging for almost two and a half years, which is really hard to believe. It all started in March of 2012 […]

Cover Love – November Edition

November Edition We’ve rounded up five covers we love, and we hope you will too. We’ve also gathered all of your cover votes from this month, and your most loved cover is… THE PASSENGER by Lisa Lutz! Click on each cover to read the full description, request the title, and “Like” the cover if you […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service