All Discussions Tagged 'blog' (245)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any New Bloggers?

Hey everyone! I'm a new blogger myself, (my blog is about 4 weeks old), so I thought I'd start a post where new bloggers could post about t…

Started by Mindful Musings

412 41 minutes ago
Reply by Jenny Floyd

Post Your Link Here , to get Followers n Readers

http://khairusworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/beautiful-moring-story-to-learn-from.html

Started by Fiza Khan

1438 on Monday
Reply by Meghan Varner

Blog Tours, Book Blasts & Review Service

Are you an author, blogger or reader? Then take a minute to check out my sites! Book Blasts, Blog Tours & Reviews http://bookblasttours…

Started by Inspired Kathy

0 Oct 24

Blogger

Looking for Book Tour Host

This is pretty short notice but I'm looking for blogs to host a book tour.It's a Christmas Themed children's book ."a Trip for Mrs. Claus"…

Started by Dick leonardo

0 Oct 3

Blogger

Blog Followers!

Hello Everyone! My name's Jessica, and I'm one half of a new book review blog called Novels At Night, along with my best friend Hayley! We'…

Started by Novels At Night

1 Sep 9
Reply by Anna Weimer

Author

FYI: Research Opportunity (for reviewers & authors)

Hey folks, My friend Rachael (author of The Bagman - my review here) is doing her PhD research on self-publishing. As part of that resear…

Started by J. Aleksandr Wootton

0 Aug 5

Author

Looking for books to review and/or to be stop on blog tour and/or edit

Hello everyone! In the process of scheduling a blog tour for my YA paranormal novel, The Revenant, I was impressed at the number of people…

Started by Elise Abram

0 Jul 22

Blogger

BOOK BLOGS CLOSING!

SO this afternoon I got an email saying that book blogs is closing on the 20th July, due to fees charged by Ning. I don't know if you agree…

Started by Jessica Lamb

7 Jul 10
Reply by Taylor Pam

Author

interested in keeping the site open

Hi Tricia,  I'm not sure how to contact you.  I'm interested in transferring the ownership of the blog to myself. Can you email me at taylo…

Started by Taylor Pam

0 Jul 9

Author

Blog Tours

Hi everyone--I've had a blog--A Blue Million Books--for a few years now. Because of a divorce, I'm now needing a source of income. So...I'm…

Started by Amy Metz

0 Jun 9

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service