All Discussions Tagged 'blogs' (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Publicist

Rules for the Book Blogs Ning Community

General Rules: 1) Please make every attempt to be kind and courteous in your interactions with fellow members. For the best interest of ev…

Started by Tarah Theoret

5 Oct 8
Reply by Tarah Theoret

Author

How to promo without losing friends

While we are browbeating on blogs, I wrote one this summer on how to promote our books without losing friends on our email and social netwo…

Started by Geoff Nelder

0 Sep 20

Blogger

Add Your Blog Links Here!

Hi everyone!  My name is Jillian and I run a book blog where I love to share my love for books. I review books that authors send to me and…

Started by Jillian Lopez

14 Sep 15
Reply by Arya D.

Promotion, Promotion, Promotion, Books, Blogs, you name it.

In the world of Blogging, threads, threads and more threads are the life blood of success. What I'm sayin' is, post your books, blogs or w…

Started by David M Karder

355 Sep 10
Reply by W.A.Rusho

Blogger

Blog Followers!

Hello Everyone! My name's Jessica, and I'm one half of a new book review blog called Novels At Night, along with my best friend Hayley! We'…

Started by Novels At Night

1 Sep 9
Reply by Anna Weimer

Publicist

Publishing House Seeks Reviewers

Hi All, I am the marketing coordinator for Austin Macauley Publishers. Based in London, we have established ourselves as an energetic and i…

Started by Austin Macauley

3 Sep 9
Reply by Anna Weimer

Add Links To Your Latest Book Blog Giveaways!

Add links to your latest blog giveaways. Make sure to leave link and book description in the comments along with rules, and giveaway end da…

Started by Tori Peterson

12 Jul 12
Reply by Rachel Richardson

Author

Calling all Social Media Influencers: Sign Up for the Born at Dawn Virtual Blog Tour

If you haven't already please get on board and support the #NeophyteAuthor as she coordinates a two week virtual blog tour from 8/25-9/5 fo…

Started by Nigeria Lockley

0 Jun 9

Publicist

REUTS Publications looking for bloggers!

REUTS Publications is an independent book publisher of YA/NA titles with, at the very least, nine more titles releasing in the 2014 year. W…

Started by Ashley R

0 Feb 25

Blogger

Any Christian-based Blog Tours or Tours that offer more variety?

Are there any Christian-based Tour Companies out there? I feel like I'm being offered only YA & NA which is great, but I'd like some mo…

Started by Lis Ann

5 Jan 13
Reply by Michael Allanson

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service