All Discussions Tagged 'book' (487)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Publicist

Are you Interested in Spiritual/Self-Help Books?

Hello everyone, I am organizing a blog tour for Brian Michael Good's book, "Never Surrender Your Soul." It is a spiritual/self-help/memoir,…

Started by Christine Rice

0 on Wednesday

Do you need your book reviewed?

I am new to book reviews and am looking to read children's books (fiction and nonfiction), ya fantasy, urban fantasy and Sci Fi (particular…

Started by Shanquetta Lewis

0 Feb 27

Publicist

ATTENTION YA BOOK BLOGGERS!

Hello bloggers! I am organizing a blog tour for Laura Hughes' book, "The Sara Chronicles," an exciting YA/Fantasy novel. I am looking for b…

Started by Christine Rice

4 Feb 24
Reply by Christine Rice

Survey: Review copies - does anyone accept PDF copies?

An author is experiencing a delay getting print copies of his book (aimed at 8-12 year-old boys), and asked me if reviewers will accept PDF…

Started by Paula Krapf

1 Feb 21
Reply by iamjenai

Publicist

Bloggers Needed and Awesome Tour Host Only Giveaway

Hi all! We are in need of tour hosts and reviewers for almost all genres! The Tour Host Only Giveaways for Feb include Kindle Unlimited me…

Started by Shelly Ice

0 Jan 31

Book bloggers, do you want a day off? (Seeking blogs for book tour)

I'm putting together a book blog tour on March 1 - March 10. I'm looking for host blogs. I've got a fun rafflecopter going on in conjuction…

Started by Lois D.

0 Jan 29

Blogger

Invitation to post your book

Authors please post your articles, pictures, press release, promotions, announcements of book signings and other events  regarding your boo…

Started by The Fast Fingers

123 Jan 28
Reply by Dr. Sukhraj Dhillon

Blogger

Unusual Reading Places . . .Where Have YOU Read?

Over the years, I have found myself reading in more and more unusual places. I have since learned to embrace that fact with an open mind, r…

Started by A.P. Bullard

0 Jan 26

Blogger

Leave a comment on our Sunday quote and you can enter to win a monthly raffle prize!

Find all of the available posts (some worth 2 entries!) here.  Comments can be added any time during the month that the quote was posted.…

Started by Book Cove Reviews

0 Jan 18

Blogger

Looking for guest posts on my blog...promote your book, blog, ect....

I have a book review blog, but because of work it is getting harder to post as much as I would like too. Because of this, it would be great…

Started by Cassie Deaton

1 Jan 6
Reply by James panetta

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

April edition

The American Booksellers Association has announced the selections for the March Indie Next list, drawn from the recommendations of indie booksellers throughout the US. You can request many of these titles on NetGalley right now, and view more information on the ABA site.  If you are a bookseller, you can nominate titles for the Indie […]

Blogger Spotlight – Teens & YA

Blog name: Book Sniffers Anonymous Blog URL: http://booksniffersanonymous.com/Your name: KristinYou mainly review YA books – is there a particular subgenre that you prefer?It all kind of depends on my mood. I usually sway more towards fantasy and paranormal books, but I’ve been on a contemporary kick lately. How long have you been blogging about books […]

Guest Post: The In’s and Out’s of NetGalley

Guest Post: The In’s and Out’s of NetGalley I’m happy to welcome Lili, Children’s Publicity Intern at Bloomsbury USA and a blogger, as our guest writer today. Lili has been documenting her internship experiences in publishing in her Intern Diaries series and recently reflected on the NetGalley approval process from a publisher’s point of view. […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service