All Discussions Tagged 'book' (491)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

Invitation to post your book

Authors please post your articles, pictures, press release, promotions, announcements of book signings and other events  regarding your boo…

Started by The Fast Fingers

159 21 hours ago
Reply by Sharlene Almond

Blogger

Horror Lovers!

Are you interested in reading the next #mustread and offering an honest review? If yes, respond to this message and a free copy of the book…

Started by Ts Blogging

0 Jun 15

Blogger

Tour Hosts Needed for a Book Tour : Rarity from the Hallow by Robert Eggleton

Hello everyone! if you are interested to review the book: Rarity from the Hallow by Robert Eggleton please, sign up for the tour which wil…

Started by Katie Topchishvili

0 Jun 15

Publicist

Would You Like to Host a Bewitching Book Tour?

Are you a book lover? Do you have a book blog, podcast, radio show, chat room, magazine or other web based outlet that promotes books and a…

Started by Roxanne Rhoads

1 Jun 2
Reply by Kristin Ravelle

Blogger

Free Book Promotion Resources

We just collected all of our articles on free book marketing ideas on one page. It contains links to free sites for book promotion, unique…

Started by Readers+Writers Journal

1 May 28
Reply by Nylus Stanton

Blogger

Lots of awesome resources for indie authors

Hi everyone, I forgot I had an account here, it's been years since I logged in. In the meantime, I've been building a bunch of resources fo…

Started by Derek S Murphy

6 May 20
Reply by Derek S Murphy

Blogger

The Books I review:

This week I have reviewed the new book by a novice writer David J Thirteen and you can find the link right here: http://sukriti810.blogspot

Started by SUKRITI GOYAL

2 May 2
Reply by Stanislava Kohut

Publicist

Are you Interested in Spiritual/Self-Help Books?

Hello everyone, I am organizing a blog tour for Brian Michael Good's book, "Never Surrender Your Soul." It is a spiritual/self-help/memoir,…

Started by Christine Rice

2 Apr 6
Reply by Christine Rice

Blogger

Book Hosting, tours etc

I have a blog reviewing mainly books (and the occasional game or two) but I have been seeing book hosting and giveaways and I am interested…

Started by Ailyn Koay

20 Mar 24
Reply by RJ

Blogger

New Blog International Giveaway!

Hi everyone!  I'm holding a huge international giveaway with six other hosts! There's a ton of prizes and 2 entries just for following my…

Started by Amanda Nicole

1 Mar 13
Reply by Monica Helene Thomas

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

Author Interview – Thriller Edition

In preparation for ThrillerFest X, the annual conference of the International Thriller Writers, we interviewed four bestselling, award-winning authors… who also all happen to be book reviewers. These ITW members shared their unique perspectives on writing & reading book reviews, trends in the Thriller genre and community, and even shared a few stories that made us […]

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in August 2015

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in August 2015 Time was that August provided sad and meagre pickings in the publishing world, but over the last few years this has changed beyond belief. Far from worrying about there being no room for publicity, now many of the most talked-about books are being published in the […]

Cover Love June Edition

June Edition Summer is heating up, and so is our passion for beautiful covers! Here are some designs to kick off your summer with style and, in the case of YOUR top-loved cover this month (THE BOURBON KINGS by J.R. Ward), some romance, too. Click through to read the full description, request the title, and “Like” […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service