All Discussions Tagged 'book' (486)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

Invitation to post your book

Authors please post your articles, pictures, press release, promotions, announcements of book signings and other events  regarding your boo…

Started by The Fast Fingers

126 Apr 6
Reply by Daniel Greenfeld

Publicist

Are you Interested in Spiritual/Self-Help Books?

Hello everyone, I am organizing a blog tour for Brian Michael Good's book, "Never Surrender Your Soul." It is a spiritual/self-help/memoir,…

Started by Christine Rice

2 Apr 6
Reply by Christine Rice

Blogger

Book Hosting, tours etc

I have a blog reviewing mainly books (and the occasional game or two) but I have been seeing book hosting and giveaways and I am interested…

Started by Ailyn Koay

20 Mar 24
Reply by RJ

Blogger

New Blog International Giveaway!

Hi everyone!  I'm holding a huge international giveaway with six other hosts! There's a ton of prizes and 2 entries just for following my…

Started by Amanda Nicole

1 Mar 13
Reply by Monica Helene Thomas

Do you need your book reviewed?

I am new to book reviews and am looking to read children's books (fiction and nonfiction), ya fantasy, urban fantasy and Sci Fi (particular…

Started by Shanquetta Lewis

0 Feb 27

Publicist

ATTENTION YA BOOK BLOGGERS!

Hello bloggers! I am organizing a blog tour for Laura Hughes' book, "The Sara Chronicles," an exciting YA/Fantasy novel. I am looking for b…

Started by Christine Rice

4 Feb 24
Reply by Christine Rice

Publicist

Bloggers Needed and Awesome Tour Host Only Giveaway

Hi all! We are in need of tour hosts and reviewers for almost all genres! The Tour Host Only Giveaways for Feb include Kindle Unlimited me…

Started by Shelly Ice

0 Jan 31

Book bloggers, do you want a day off? (Seeking blogs for book tour)

I'm putting together a book blog tour on March 1 - March 10. I'm looking for host blogs. I've got a fun rafflecopter going on in conjuction…

Started by Lois D.

0 Jan 29

Blogger

Unusual Reading Places . . .Where Have YOU Read?

Over the years, I have found myself reading in more and more unusual places. I have since learned to embrace that fact with an open mind, r…

Started by A.P. Bullard

0 Jan 26

Blogger

Leave a comment on our Sunday quote and you can enter to win a monthly raffle prize!

Find all of the available posts (some worth 2 entries!) here.  Comments can be added any time during the month that the quote was posted.…

Started by Book Cove Reviews

0 Jan 18

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

Cover Love April Edition

April Edition Spring is in the air and beautiful covers are blooming! Here are some cover designs breathing new life into our TBR pile this month, including YOUR top-loved cover this month – A WHOLE NEW WORLD by Liz Braswell! Click through to read the full description, request the title, and “Like” the cover if you haven’t […]

LibraryReads May 2015 List

May 2015 list LibraryReads has announced the top ten books published this month that librarians across the country love. You can request the featured titles below on NetGalley right now, and view more information on the LibraryReads site.  If you are a librarian, you can nominate titles for the LibraryReads list via NetGalley! View title […]

Tips for Writing Reviews

Why Book Reviews Matter & How to Write Them We’re always talking with our members and publishers to find out how they use NetGalley, and what is important to them when it comes to finding titles, reading them, providing Feedback. Recently some of you told us that you would like some tips on how to […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service