All Discussions Tagged 'book' (493)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Add Links To Your Latest Book Blog Giveaways!

Add links to your latest blog giveaways. Make sure to leave link and book description in the comments along with rules, and giveaway end da…

Started by Tori Peterson

13 Sep 18
Reply by Nya

The Stage in the Sky

Unlike Icarus my wings aren't made of wax, they're made of fire. I'll fly as high as I want and the sun won't scorch me. The rain will evap…

Started by Rock Kitaro

0 Sep 14

Introducing Rock Kitaro New to Book Blogs - This Nice Guy will Finish First

Hey gang! Just wanted to say hello and I'm happy to find out more about this Book Blogs website. I wish I knew about it sooner. But I suppo…

Started by Rock Kitaro

0 Aug 23

Are you Interested in Spiritual/Self-Help Books?

Hello everyone, I am organizing a blog tour for Brian Michael Good's book, "Never Surrender Your Soul." It is a spiritual/self-help/memoir,…

Started by Christine Rice

4 Aug 7
Reply by Christine Rice

Countdown to a Book's Release Date

I know that some people like to make countdown widgets using widgetbox like the one that Victoria Scott has for THE WARRIOR on her site her…

Started by Erin Westlund

1 Jul 28
Reply by Erin Westlund

Any New Bloggers?

Hey everyone! I'm a new blogger myself, (my blog is about 4 weeks old), so I thought I'd start a post where new bloggers could post about t…

Started by Mindful Musings

418 Jul 20
Reply by Scarlett Wyvern

Invitation to post your book

Authors please post your articles, pictures, press release, promotions, announcements of book signings and other events  regarding your boo…

Started by The Fast Fingers

162 Jul 6
Reply by Poona Pas

Horror Lovers!

Are you interested in reading the next #mustread and offering an honest review? If yes, respond to this message and a free copy of the book…

Started by Ts Blogging

0 Jun 15

Tour Hosts Needed for a Book Tour : Rarity from the Hallow by Robert Eggleton

Hello everyone! if you are interested to review the book: Rarity from the Hallow by Robert Eggleton please, sign up for the tour which wil…

Started by Katie Topchishvili

0 Jun 15

Would You Like to Host a Bewitching Book Tour?

Are you a book lover? Do you have a book blog, podcast, radio show, chat room, magazine or other web based outlet that promotes books and a…

Started by Roxanne Rhoads

1 Jun 2
Reply by Kristin Ravelle

Need help?

Blogger Spotlight – New Adult Edition

Blog name: Book Briefs Blog URL: http://bookbriefs.netYour name: Michelle @ Book BriefsLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I started blogging in February of 2011, so we are almost at 5 years now… believe it or not! When I was in my […]

Top Ten UK Books… coming in November 2015

Top Ten UK Books… coming in November 2015 The last Books of the Month to feature titles solely from 2015 is upon us – it’s amazing how quickly time flies, especially when the books are as good as they have been this year. This month sees a fiction-heavy selection, with old and new names jockeying […]

Blogger Spotlight – Sci-Fi & Fantasy Edition

Blog name: Blog URL: http://scifichick.comYour name: Angela aka “TheSciFiChick”Let’s start with your origin story - how long have you been blogging about Sci-Fi & Fantasy, books in particular, and why did you start?This coming February, (in its current form) will be 11 years old. It’s probably closer to 15 years that I’ve been […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service