All Discussions Tagged 'book' (497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feathered Quill Book Awards

Feathered Quill Book Awards is currently accepting nominations.  Open to both small-press and mainstream publishers, Feathered Quill Book A…

Started by Ellen Feld

1 on Monday
Reply by Kristin Ravelle

Authors, Promote Your Book Now for $5!

Authors! Do you have an upcoming new release, e-book deal, or just need some promotion for a book from your backlist? See our advertising o…

Started by Shelly Ice

0 Nov 17

Like Science Fiction? THE MOREVA OF ASTORETH Blog Tour: Reviewers & Tour Hosts Wanted

The Moreva of Astoreth by Roxanne Bland Hosted by Pump Up Your Book! Tour Dates: December 1 - January 29 Title: THE MOREVA OF ASTORETH Auth…

Started by Dorothy Thompson

0 Nov 8

Book Bloggers Wanted for Blog Tour

Inviting book bloggers to join the Newvember blog tour.  Newvember is a book by Jennifer Bogart, first self-published and now being re-laun…

Started by Priya Prithviraj

0 Nov 4

Add Links To Your Latest Book Blog Giveaways!

Add links to your latest blog giveaways. Make sure to leave link and book description in the comments along with rules, and giveaway end da…

Started by Tori Peterson

13 Sep 18
Reply by Nya

The Stage in the Sky

Unlike Icarus my wings aren't made of wax, they're made of fire. I'll fly as high as I want and the sun won't scorch me. The rain will evap…

Started by Rock Kitaro

0 Sep 14

Introducing Rock Kitaro New to Book Blogs - This Nice Guy will Finish First

Hey gang! Just wanted to say hello and I'm happy to find out more about this Book Blogs website. I wish I knew about it sooner. But I suppo…

Started by Rock Kitaro

0 Aug 23

Are you Interested in Spiritual/Self-Help Books?

Hello everyone, I am organizing a blog tour for Brian Michael Good's book, "Never Surrender Your Soul." It is a spiritual/self-help/memoir,…

Started by Christine Rice

4 Aug 7
Reply by Christine Rice

Countdown to a Book's Release Date

I know that some people like to make countdown widgets using widgetbox like the one that Victoria Scott has for THE WARRIOR on her site her…

Started by Erin Westlund

1 Jul 28
Reply by Erin Westlund

Any New Bloggers?

Hey everyone! I'm a new blogger myself, (my blog is about 4 weeks old), so I thought I'd start a post where new bloggers could post about t…

Started by Mindful Musings

418 Jul 20
Reply by Scarlett Wyvern

Need help?

At NetGalley, we like to take a moment at Thanksgiving to thank you for your loyalty and support. We are grateful to have a dedicated community of Book Advocates who love reading and recommending – you truly help new books succeed! By the end of this year, your enthusiasm for reading & recommending will mean […]

Blogger Spotlight – Romance Edition

Blog name: Straight Shootin’ Book Reviews Blog URL: http://www.straightshootinbookreviews.comYour name: Mandy – Str8shooterMLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I’ve been blogging for almost two and a half years, which is really hard to believe. It all started in March of 2012 […]

Cover Love – November Edition

November Edition We’ve rounded up five covers we love, and we hope you will too. We’ve also gathered all of your cover votes from this month, and your most loved cover is… THE PASSENGER by Lisa Lutz! Click on each cover to read the full description, request the title, and “Like” the cover if you […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service