All Discussions Tagged 'book' (482)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book bloggers, do you want a day off? (Seeking blogs for book tour)

I'm putting together a book blog tour on March 1 - March 10. I'm looking for host blogs. I've got a fun rafflecopter going on in conjuction…

Started by Lois D.

0 yesterday

Blogger

Invitation to post your book

Authors please post your articles, pictures, press release, promotions, announcements of book signings and other events  regarding your boo…

Started by The Fast Fingers

123 on Wednesday
Reply by Dr. Sukhraj Dhillon

Blogger

Unusual Reading Places . . .Where Have YOU Read?

Over the years, I have found myself reading in more and more unusual places. I have since learned to embrace that fact with an open mind, r…

Started by A.P. Bullard

0 on Monday

Blogger

Leave a comment on our Sunday quote and you can enter to win a monthly raffle prize!

Find all of the available posts (some worth 2 entries!) here.  Comments can be added any time during the month that the quote was posted.…

Started by Book Cove Reviews

0 Jan 18

Blogger

Looking for guest posts on my blog...promote your book, blog, ect....

I have a book review blog, but because of work it is getting harder to post as much as I would like too. Because of this, it would be great…

Started by Cassie Deaton

1 Jan 6
Reply by James panetta

Blogger

Support Children's Book for Kids with Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)

The Chair Kicked Me and I Kicked it Back: Understanding Sensory Processing Disorder for Kids (Living with Sensory Process Disorder) (Volume…

0 Dec 29, 2014

Blogger

Helpful Tips and Techniques for Authors

Here you'll read tips and techniques about   self-publishing, book marketing, book formatting and more. Thanks! The Fast Fingers

3 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by The Fast Fingers

Blogger

New Book Tour Company for Indie Authors

Hello Everyone We are a brand new tour company for Indie Authors. We are launching the website soon. We are looking for Book Reviewers and…

Started by Indie Woods

0 Dec 5, 2014

Blogger

New Children's Book Blog.

I am an Elementary School major and I just recently started a children's book blog and I really want it to get around as I plan on using it…

Started by Tenika Knox-Johnson

0 Dec 3, 2014

Blogger

Looking for Reviewers!

Are you willing to write a short review in exchange for a free ebook?  If so, sign up to become one of my reviewers!  I'm also offering a m…

Started by Dena McMurdie

0 Dec 3, 2014

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service