All Discussions Tagged 'book' (458)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

Call for Submissions for Book Blog!

Hi everyone! My name is Danielle and I run a blog called BiblioSmiles. To take a description from our "About" page: BiblioSmiles is a site…

Started by Danielle Villano

1 Apr 8
Reply by Elouise Field

Author

Assistance for Writers and Authors

Hello writers and authors! I would like to let you know about the various author services I provide: writing, editing, formatting, graphic…

Started by Christine Rice

0 Mar 30

Would you like to review a picture book for toddlers?

Larry the Lamp is a vividly illustrated picture book for toddlers. What is a lamp? What is it used for? What does a lamp do for me? These q…

Started by KayAnna Kirby

1 Mar 28
Reply by Kevin E. Race

Author

Something Missing

Now that I'm in waiting for the days to roll by before I find out about my reviews I can't help but wonder a few things. 1- What am I forge…

Started by Jennifer Thompson

0 Mar 13

Embed your book trailers: Let's share our love for books by making them into films!

What? There's not already a thread for this?! Impossible.   Well, here I am to get the ball rolling. Please share the link to your book tra…

Started by Emlyn Chand

9 Mar 11
Reply by Lauryn April

Win a copy of White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Check out the cover for STONE COLD TOUCH & win a copy of WHITE HOT KISS by Jennifer L. Armentrout at Safari Poet!

Started by Petra (Safari Poet)

0 Mar 7

Blogger

Countdown to a Book's Release Date

I know that some people like to make countdown widgets using widgetbox like the one that Victoria Scott has for THE WARRIOR on her site her…

Started by Erin Westlund

0 Mar 6

Author

Bloggers Need for New Tour Services

Butterfly Book Promotion is currently looking for bloggers for upcoming tours. Also authors, you are welcome to sign up.  Not My Will Book…

Started by melissa love

0 Mar 2

Author

Review of 'Lines of Space' posted on amazon dated 24.02.2014

New way of looking into physics! I loved the way of how physics gets mixed on the context of a family! It made physics more enjoyable and s…

Started by Devinder Dhiman

0 Mar 1

Blogger

Invitation to post your book

Authors please post your articles, pictures, press release, promotions, announcements of book signings and other events  regarding your boo…

Started by Rutchie Marikit

1 Feb 28
Reply by Rutchie Marikit

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service