All Discussions Tagged 'book' (467)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

FYI: Research Opportunity (for reviewers & authors)

Hey folks, My friend Rachael (author of The Bagman - my review here) is doing her PhD research on self-publishing. As part of that resear…

Started by J. Aleksandr Wootton

0 Aug 5

Add Links To Your Latest Book Blog Giveaways!

Add links to your latest blog giveaways. Make sure to leave link and book description in the comments along with rules, and giveaway end da…

Started by Tori Peterson

12 Jul 12
Reply by Rachel Richardson

Blogger

BOOK BLOGS CLOSING!

SO this afternoon I got an email saying that book blogs is closing on the 20th July, due to fees charged by Ning. I don't know if you agree…

Started by Jessica Lamb

7 Jul 10
Reply by Taylor Pam

Author

interested in keeping the site open

Hi Tricia,  I'm not sure how to contact you.  I'm interested in transferring the ownership of the blog to myself. Can you email me at taylo…

Started by Taylor Pam

0 Jul 9

Blogger

Promotion/discussion for nature writers

I have been running Clifibooks.com (Naturefiction.com) for nearly a year now and recently opened a Google+ Community group for writers who…

Started by Duende Sands

0 Jul 8

Blogger

Lots of awesome resources for indie authors

Hi everyone, I forgot I had an account here, it's been years since I logged in. In the meantime, I've been building a bunch of resources fo…

Started by Derek S Murphy

4 Jun 29
Reply by Hazel Blackthorn

Author

You’re Either a Dreamer or a Millionaire

A newly release life transforming book , you will discover these and many more: How to come out of your comfort zone  How to enrich yoursel…

Started by Jake Findi

1 Jun 29
Reply by Jake Findi

Author

Blog Tours

Hi everyone--I've had a blog--A Blue Million Books--for a few years now. Because of a divorce, I'm now needing a source of income. So...I'm…

Started by Amy Metz

0 Jun 9

Publicist

15% Off our Book Tour Packages - Today Only!

Hello, Today only, we are offering 15% our book tour packages! If you've been wanting to take your book marketing to the next level, this…

Started by Shelly Ice

0 May 14

Blogger

Seeking Book Reviewers ASAP for paranormal/thriller/horror and children's genres

Hello everyone- I have a few authors that I represent. I am in need of book reviewers right away for all of them but in particular a Sci-f…

Started by Naila Moon

0 May 2

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service