All Discussions Tagged 'book' (477)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

Helpful Tips and Techniques for Authors

Here you'll read tips and techniques about   self-publishing, book marketing, book formatting and more. Thanks! The Fast Fingers

Started by The Fast Fingers

3 Dec 12
Reply by The Fast Fingers

Blogger

New Children's Book Blog.

I am an Elementary School major and I just recently started a children's book blog and I really want it to get around as I plan on using it…

Started by Tenika Knox-Johnson

0 Dec 3

Blogger

Looking for Reviewers!

Are you willing to write a short review in exchange for a free ebook?  If so, sign up to become one of my reviewers!  I'm also offering a m…

Started by Dena McMurdie

0 Dec 3

How do you review a book?

Something I have found fairly interesting (and quite pertinent to this group) is how book bloggers actually write, review, pontificate, etc…

Started by Bookchronicle

19 Nov 30
Reply by Book Cove Reviews

Blogger

Invitation to post your book

Authors please post your articles, pictures, press release, promotions, announcements of book signings and other events  regarding your boo…

84 Nov 26

Blogger

Book Formatting Services

Are you overwhelmed trying to set up page numbers, breaks, illustrations, and other formatting formalities? - Teaming up with a professiona…

4 Nov 21

Publicist

Authors, we've had a last minute tour slot to open up at Fire and Ice Book Tours! Promote your book with a virtual book tour.

Hi all, We've had a last minute tour slot to open up at Fire and Ice Book Tours. The first author that signs up will get this spot. If you…

Started by Shelly Ice

0 Nov 20

Any New Bloggers?

Hey everyone! I'm a new blogger myself, (my blog is about 4 weeks old), so I thought I'd start a post where new bloggers could post about t…

Started by Mindful Musings

416 Nov 12
Reply by Ed Gibney

Author

Book interior formatting and design

Would you like to make your ebook and print stand out with custom made illustrations, section dividers and decorative font interior? We ca…

Started by Erika M szabo

0 Oct 30

Author

YA Novel Review Copies Available

Hello, My name is Hannah Harvey. I’m a young adult fiction writer from the UK. Recently I released my fourth book ‘Between Now and Goodbye’…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Oct 14

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service