All Discussions Tagged 'books' (346)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Publicist

Love Scandal or Gossip Girl? Try Georgetown Academy!

Georgetown Academy is a juicy series about the politics at D.C.’s most elite prep school. A cross between Scandal and Gossip Girl, it’s fan…

Started by Erica

0 on Wednesday

Publicist

Love Scandal or Gossip Girl? Try Georgetown Academy!

Georgetown Academy is a juicy series about the politics at D.C.’s most elite prep school. A cross between Scandal and Gossip Girl, it’s fan…

Started by Erica

0 on Wednesday

Author

The miracle way to sell more books

After breaking contract with a prominent NY literary agency nearly four years ago to pursue the ebook/indie publishing revolution I can n…

Started by Neil D Ostroff

4 Apr 11
Reply by Ife Oshun

Author

Tackling The Shelves Read-a-Thon

Hi guys, I'm teaming up with Sandra over at Sandra's World of Books to host a read-a-thon from April 1st - April 7th. The idea behind it i…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Mar 26

Author

Something Missing

Now that I'm in waiting for the days to roll by before I find out about my reviews I can't help but wonder a few things. 1- What am I forge…

Started by Jennifer Thompson

0 Mar 13

Embed your book trailers: Let's share our love for books by making them into films!

What? There's not already a thread for this?! Impossible.   Well, here I am to get the ball rolling. Please share the link to your book tra…

Started by Emlyn Chand

9 Mar 11
Reply by Lauryn April

Blogger

Who would you cast in the book you're reading?

Have you ever read a book and pictured a Hollywood actor playing the part of one of the characters? Have you ever been excited when a boo…

Started by Jason Bakker

7 Mar 2
Reply by Xavier Neal

Blogger

Looking For Authors Who Want To Feature Their Book(s) On My Blog

I created a discussion like this last year and I'm beginning to get near my free slots so I thought I'd reopen submissions. I am looking fo…

Started by Sienna Logan

12 Feb 19
Reply by val Belley

Are There Any Other Children's Book Authors Out There?

Are there any other children's book authors on this site? I'd be interested in your views on the publishing experience. I'll take the good,…

Started by Mark Perkins

7 Feb 19
Reply by Gia Volterra de Saulnier

Author

Bearing the writing soul

In the nearly three years that my blog ALWAYS WRITING  http://www.neilostroff.blogspot.com  has been active, I’ve seen my following grow…

Started by Neil D Ostroff

1 Feb 7
Reply by CeeCee James

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service