All Discussions Tagged 'books' (360)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

Unusual Reading Places . . .Where Have YOU Read?

Over the years, I have found myself reading in more and more unusual places. I have since learned to embrace that fact with an open mind, r…

Started by A.P. Bullard

0 on Monday

Author

Review Opportunity: The Letters

I am looking for reviewers for my new published work The Letters.  The Letters on GoodReads Brodie Barrett is a widowed mother of a 10 year…

Started by Ella Drayton

0 Jan 13

What attracts you to the books you read?

For myself its usually what I read on the back of the book or inside cover. It gives me an idea of what the book is. Sometimes even some pe…

Started by shelly blomker

24 Jan 12
Reply by Linda Barnett-Johnson

Blogger

Support Children's Book for Kids with Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)

The Chair Kicked Me and I Kicked it Back: Understanding Sensory Processing Disorder for Kids (Living with Sensory Process Disorder) (Volume…

Started by The Fast Fingers

0 Dec 29, 2014

Blogger

BookTube!?

Hey everyone I was wondering if there are any BookTubers among us? For those unaware a Booktuber is someone who uploads reviews/book talks…

Started by Amanda @ Go Book yourself!

38 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Meghan Varner

Blogger

New Book Tour Company for Indie Authors

Hello Everyone We are a brand new tour company for Indie Authors. We are launching the website soon. We are looking for Book Reviewers and…

Started by Indie Woods

0 Dec 5, 2014

Blogger

Blog Followers!

Hello Everyone! My name's Jessica, and I'm one half of a new book review blog called Novels At Night, along with my best friend Hayley! We'…

Started by Novels At Night

4 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Reading In The Tardis

Post Your Link Here , to get Followers n Readers

http://khairusworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/beautiful-moring-story-to-learn-from.html

Started by Fiza Khan

1460 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Justin Bienvenue

Blogger

Editor and Proofreader

Looking for an editor with reasonable fees and good quality at the same time? A person you can email at any time and ask whatever questions…

Started by Editor, Noran Nasr

0 Oct 30, 2014

Blogger

Add Your Blog Links Here!

Hi everyone!  My name is Jillian and I run a book blog where I love to share my love for books. I review books that authors send to me and…

Started by Jillian Lopez

14 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Arya D.

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service