All Discussions Tagged 'books' (353)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Post Your Link Here , to get Followers n Readers

http://khairusworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/beautiful-moring-story-to-learn-from.html

Started by Fiza Khan

1299 14 minutes ago
Reply by Arya D.

Author

Book Launch | Between Now and Goodbye

~ Book Release ~ September 22nd 2014 About the Book Title: Between Now and Goodbye Author: Hannah Harvey Genre: Young Adult Contemporary…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 on Thursday

Blogger

BookTube!?

Hey everyone I was wondering if there are any BookTubers among us? For those unaware a Booktuber is someone who uploads reviews/book talks…

Started by Amanda @ Go Book yourself!

24 Aug 19
Reply by Marylee MacDonald

Blogger

Christian Writers/Books

On 08-14-2014 Thursday 9pm eastern time I will be a guest host on a Internet Radio station based out of New York. If there is anyone who ha…

Started by joseph gibson

0 Aug 11

Author

A ROMANTIC FICTION KINDLE BOOK GIVEAWAY

Friends!            I have recently written a romantic fiction book named 'LOVE NEVER DIES' and I need a positive review from your side. H…

Started by Vinay Ghosh

1 Aug 5
Reply by James Melik

Author

My New Kindle Book FAMOUS PSYCHICS

Just to let you all know that I have a new Kindle book out on Amazon called FAMOUS PSYCHICS. Here is the link to the book: http://amzn.to/1

Started by Alan Toner

0 Jul 16

Add Links To Your Latest Book Blog Giveaways!

Add links to your latest blog giveaways. Make sure to leave link and book description in the comments along with rules, and giveaway end da…

Started by Tori Peterson

12 Jul 12
Reply by Rachel Richardson

Author

The devaluation of books

The other day I purchased one of my favorite books for a $1.99.  The author of the book has been steadily on the bestseller list for the pa…

Started by Irina Shapiro

12 Jul 9
Reply by The Literary Lioness

P'kaboo Publishers says hi

Hi people. In the years I was away (was it 6 years?) I started an indie press and we're still going.  We have 6 authors and on last count 3…

Started by Lyz Russo

0 Jul 7

Author

The miracle way to sell more books

After breaking contract with a prominent NY literary agency nearly four years ago to pursue the ebook/indie publishing revolution I can n…

Started by Neil D Ostroff

10 Jul 5
Reply by Lisa Orchard

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service