All Discussions Tagged 'books' (365)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

Bookstagram

Who showcases their books on Instagram?  I would love to get some tag challenges going and connect with other Bookstagrammers!  You can fi…

Started by Kate Hardin

0 on Friday

Author

All of my YA Books are on Sale Now

Hi all,I wanted to let you all know, that all of my books are currently on sale. All are Young Adult Contemporary Fiction, and available on…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Aug 10

Blogger

Be The First To Enter This Brand NEW Giveaway

Be The FIRST One To Enter This Brand NEW Giveaway Enter The Giveaways Here

Started by Jody

0 Aug 4

Blogger

Post Your Link Here , to get Followers n Readers

http://khairusworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/beautiful-moring-story-to-learn-from.html

Started by KD

1476 Aug 4
Reply by Christine L

Author

Advice on audio books

Hi everyone.... I am considering producing an audio book for my new mystery novel, Capshaw.  Was wondering if anyone in the Book Blogs comm…

Started by Marshal Hunter

0 Jul 16

Author

We Are Looking for Authors & Bloggers to Interview!

ThaWilsonBlock Magazine is currently seeking Authors & Bloggers with interesting stories for exclusive interviews in our upcoming issue…

Started by thawilsonMAG

5 Jul 6
Reply by Thomas Thorpe

Do you need your book reviewed?

I am new to book reviews and am looking to read children's books (fiction and nonfiction), ya fantasy, urban fantasy and Sci Fi (particular…

Started by Shanquetta Lewis

0 Feb 27

Author

Bloggers, and Reviewers needed for Publishing House

#REVIEW #READ #ROMANCE #FICTION #YOUNGADULT #WOMENFICTION #NONFICTION   I am the Marketing Director for WDA Publishing and we are in need o…

Started by Lynelle Clark

0 Feb 20

Author

Review Opportunity: The Letters

I am looking for reviewers for my new published work The Letters.  The Letters on GoodReads Brodie Barrett is a widowed mother of a 10 year…

Started by Ella Drayton

1 Feb 10
Reply by Jee Ann

Blogger

Unusual Reading Places . . .Where Have YOU Read?

Over the years, I have found myself reading in more and more unusual places. I have since learned to embrace that fact with an open mind, r…

Started by A.P. Bullard

0 Jan 26

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service