All Discussions Tagged 'covers' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

Book Covers - 20% Off

Recently I set up a website for designing book covers and promotional material. I create custom covers but also have a selection of pre-mad…

Started by Mia Hoddell

0 Apr 30, 2014

Author

Something Missing

Now that I'm in waiting for the days to roll by before I find out about my reviews I can't help but wonder a few things. 1- What am I forge…

Started by Jennifer Thompson

0 Mar 13, 2014

Author

Designing Book Covers?

If you're an Indie do you design your own book covers?  I'm on a shoestring budget and experimenting with several cover designs.  If you de…

Started by Jeanne Donnelly

21 May 22, 2013
Reply by Gerald A Simpkins

Blogger

Book Cover Design Start-Up

I am a book reviewer, but I also enjoy photo-editing and graphic design, so I have decided to try and create some book cover designs and se…

Started by Allizabeth Collins

0 Feb 20, 2013

What do we think of PNR covers with girls in dresses?

You can't walk into a bookshop without seeing a PNR book featuring a girl in a dress on the cover. I'm writing an article about it and I'd…

Started by D L Richardson

16 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by D L Richardson

Author

book covers

I don't get the abundance of book covers with the back side of women, especially the head shots

Started by Lyn LeJeune

0 Feb 4, 2013

Author

Are you looking for a free or a $9.99 book cover?

Hello, my name is Melanie. I run Looks, Cooks, and Books. I review books and talk about my daily life. I used to be heavy into the business…

Started by Serena Walken

0 Jan 28, 2013

Author

Book Covers

"Writing is easy, living is hard" is a variation on a famous quote attributed to Hemingway. If he was a self-published author he might have…

Started by Martin Renaud

28 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by David A. Henderson

Author

New New Releases

Hi everyone,  I thought I'd take the initiative and create a new 'new releases' discussion. Anyone's welcome to add work, obviously! I don…

Started by AK Dawson

3 May 4, 2012
Reply by Amelia Wright

Looking for Self-Publishing Advice

Hi, Everyone!   In recent months, I have been thinking about self-publishing my young adult novels. For as long as I can remember, my goal…

Started by The Coffee Bar

9 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rawady

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in September 2015

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in September 2015 There is a sense of term starting again in September, with the big autumn books starting to hit the shelves. What struck us as we were looking through the titles, was the wide range of what was on offer – and not just from the big […]

Author Interview: Emma Straub

Author Interview We’re excited to start sharing author interviews with our community, in partnership with Feedbooks. Emma StraubInterviewed by Lara Touitou - Emma Straub is an author living in Brooklyn. She notably writes for Rookie. The Vacationers is her second novel. *Author photo by Jennifer Bastian The VacationersRequest It!The Vacationers is published in the UK […]

Blogger Spotlight – Romance Edition

Blog name: TBQ’s Book Palace Blog URL: http://www.tbqsbookpalace.comYour name: Danielle (TBQ)What inspired you to blog about romance books? Is there something particular about the books, authors, and/or romance community that convinced you to share your reviews publicly?Like so many romance readers, I started the blog as a way to be around my tribe. Romance readers […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service