All Discussions Tagged 'covers' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book Covers - 20% Off

Recently I set up a website for designing book covers and promotional material. I create custom covers but also have a selection of pre-mad…

Started by Mia Hoddell

0 Apr 30, 2014

Something Missing

Now that I'm in waiting for the days to roll by before I find out about my reviews I can't help but wonder a few things. 1- What am I forge…

Started by Jennifer Thompson

0 Mar 13, 2014

Designing Book Covers?

If you're an Indie do you design your own book covers?  I'm on a shoestring budget and experimenting with several cover designs.  If you de…

Started by Jeanne Donnelly

21 May 22, 2013
Reply by Gerald A Simpkins

Book Cover Design Start-Up

I am a book reviewer, but I also enjoy photo-editing and graphic design, so I have decided to try and create some book cover designs and se…

Started by Allizabeth Collins

0 Feb 20, 2013

What do we think of PNR covers with girls in dresses?

You can't walk into a bookshop without seeing a PNR book featuring a girl in a dress on the cover. I'm writing an article about it and I'd…

Started by D L Richardson

16 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by D L Richardson

book covers

I don't get the abundance of book covers with the back side of women, especially the head shots

Started by Lyn LeJeune

0 Feb 4, 2013

Are you looking for a free or a $9.99 book cover?

Hello, my name is Melanie. I run Looks, Cooks, and Books. I review books and talk about my daily life. I used to be heavy into the business…

Started by Serena Walken

0 Jan 28, 2013

Book Covers

"Writing is easy, living is hard" is a variation on a famous quote attributed to Hemingway. If he was a self-published author he might have…

Started by Martin Renaud

28 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by David A. Henderson

New New Releases

Hi everyone,  I thought I'd take the initiative and create a new 'new releases' discussion. Anyone's welcome to add work, obviously! I don…

Started by AK Dawson

3 May 4, 2012
Reply by Amelia Wright

Looking for Self-Publishing Advice

Hi, Everyone!   In recent months, I have been thinking about self-publishing my young adult novels. For as long as I can remember, my goal…

Started by The Coffee Bar

9 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rawady

Need help?

At NetGalley, we like to take a moment at Thanksgiving to thank you for your loyalty and support. We are grateful to have a dedicated community of Book Advocates who love reading and recommending – you truly help new books succeed! By the end of this year, your enthusiasm for reading & recommending will mean […]

Blogger Spotlight – Romance Edition

Blog name: Straight Shootin’ Book Reviews Blog URL: http://www.straightshootinbookreviews.comYour name: Mandy – Str8shooterMLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I’ve been blogging for almost two and a half years, which is really hard to believe. It all started in March of 2012 […]

Cover Love – November Edition

November Edition We’ve rounded up five covers we love, and we hope you will too. We’ve also gathered all of your cover votes from this month, and your most loved cover is… THE PASSENGER by Lisa Lutz! Click on each cover to read the full description, request the title, and “Like” the cover if you […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service