All Discussions Tagged 'covers' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

Book Covers - 20% Off

Recently I set up a website for designing book covers and promotional material. I create custom covers but also have a selection of pre-mad…

Started by Mia Hoddell

0 Apr 30

Author

Something Missing

Now that I'm in waiting for the days to roll by before I find out about my reviews I can't help but wonder a few things. 1- What am I forge…

Started by Jennifer Thompson

0 Mar 13

Author

Designing Book Covers?

If you're an Indie do you design your own book covers?  I'm on a shoestring budget and experimenting with several cover designs.  If you de…

Started by Jeanne Donnelly

21 May 22, 2013
Reply by Gerald A Simpkins

Blogger

Book Cover Design Start-Up

I am a book reviewer, but I also enjoy photo-editing and graphic design, so I have decided to try and create some book cover designs and se…

Started by Allizabeth Collins

0 Feb 20, 2013

What do we think of PNR covers with girls in dresses?

You can't walk into a bookshop without seeing a PNR book featuring a girl in a dress on the cover. I'm writing an article about it and I'd…

Started by D L Richardson

16 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by D L Richardson

Author

book covers

I don't get the abundance of book covers with the back side of women, especially the head shots

Started by Lyn LeJeune

0 Feb 4, 2013

Author

Are you looking for a free or a $9.99 book cover?

Hello, my name is Melanie. I run Looks, Cooks, and Books. I review books and talk about my daily life. I used to be heavy into the business…

Started by Serena Walken

0 Jan 28, 2013

Author

Book Covers

"Writing is easy, living is hard" is a variation on a famous quote attributed to Hemingway. If he was a self-published author he might have…

Started by Martin Renaud

28 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by David A. Henderson

Author

New New Releases

Hi everyone,  I thought I'd take the initiative and create a new 'new releases' discussion. Anyone's welcome to add work, obviously! I don…

Started by AK Dawson

3 May 4, 2012
Reply by Amelia Wright

Looking for Self-Publishing Advice

Hi, Everyone!   In recent months, I have been thinking about self-publishing my young adult novels. For as long as I can remember, my goal…

Started by The Coffee Bar

9 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rawady

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service