All Discussions Tagged 'downloading' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

Keeping up with the world

Two years ago, after amicably parting ways with my literary agent of four years, I decide to take destiny into my own hands and publish my…

Started by Neil D Ostroff

10 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Pete Rowley

Author

Back to writing

I’ve spent the last few weeks doing a lot of marketing and promotion for my nine novels and it has paid off. My main blog, ALWAYS WRITING h…

0 Jan 29, 2013

Author

Superstorm

I finally received the insurance check to fix the damage left by superstorm Sandy. Though, I count myself among those lucky enough to still…

0 Nov 13, 2012

Author

Books can save you

It’s been two weeks since my last post and I’m still at a loss over the destruction caused by hurricane Sandy. Though I was away on vacatio…

0 Nov 9, 2012

Author

How to blog

When I first started blogging I wrote about the dumbest things. I wrote egotistical articles about how cool I was to write books and have p…

1 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Christine Rice

Author

Goodbye paperbacks

Nook just unveiled its new tablet today. Watching the interview on CBS this morning with the president of the company he was asked if he th…

8 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Kathy Ann Coleman

Author

Ebooks are forever

Ebooks are forever   Ebooks are forever. Think about this sentence for a moment. You write a novel, get it formatted, have a nice cover mad…

0 Sep 19, 2012

Author

How awesome!

Wanted to let everyone know that my novel, DROP OUT is today’s Kindle Nation Daily’s sponsor. Please check it out. It’s a powerful read. Th…

1 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Irina Shapiro

Author

Allow me to tease

Those who follow my blog and my other posts on the numerous writer’s sites that I belong to, know that I am on vacation. So, instead of bo…

0 Apr 14, 2012

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service