All Discussions Tagged 'ebook' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Promotion, Promotion, Promotion, Books, Blogs, you name it.

In the world of Blogging, threads, threads and more threads are the life blood of success. What I'm sayin' is, post your books, blogs or w…

Started by David M Karder

355 Sep 10
Reply by W.A.Rusho

Blogger

Lots of awesome resources for indie authors

Hi everyone, I forgot I had an account here, it's been years since I logged in. In the meantime, I've been building a bunch of resources fo…

Started by Derek S Murphy

4 Jun 29
Reply by Hazel Blackthorn

Author

The Future of Publishing

Who's up for some informed speculation? These days, it seems like everything about books is changing - price, format, publication methods,…

Started by J. Aleksandr Wootton

11 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Emily Hill

Author

First Time Author Writing Political Non-fiction.

I not only want to meet and get to know everyone, but I am very interested in receiving feedback from those who have experience writing and…

Started by Taylor Sappington

0 Sep 5, 2013

Blogger

Book Formatting Help?

Authors sometimes find it hard to do the layout of their book especially when they try the self-publishing route. That's why it would be be…

Started by Rutchie Marikit

0 Aug 12, 2013

Author

10 Back Saving Tips You Have Never Heard Before

10 Back Saving Tips You Have Never Heard Before We have put a man on the moon, but yet we struggle still with back pain and poor posture. …

Started by Robert Gearhart

0 Apr 1, 2013

Children's book online

Hey fellow book lovers, A college of mine just created a free online children's book on being green. I wanted to share it to help promote…

Started by Book Sale Manager

0 Mar 8, 2013

Author

From Idea to Publication

I've just posted a blog post about the journey from idea to publication of my second book 'After Summer' which will be released to the Kind…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Feb 26, 2013

I'm wondering if anyone reads more the one book at a time

Since I decided to to get my ebook reader I've decided to read one from there and read a regular book at the same time. I'm just wondering…

Started by shelly blomker

9 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Lisalovesbooks

Author

Author Interview

Hi Everyone - I am new to Book Blogs and a new self-published author.  I am looking for bloggers who would be interested in either intervie…

Started by Jennifer Manghisi

0 Dec 1, 2012

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service