All Discussions Tagged 'ebooks' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Promote Yourself Free at The Giveaway Ninja

You can post your giveaways, free days, free ebooks, and Kindle Unlimited titles at The Giveaway Ninja for added exposure. Here is the link…

Started by Natasha Larry

0 Aug 28

Friends!            I have recently written a romantic fiction book named 'LOVE NEVER DIES' and I need a positive review from your side. H…

Started by Vinay Ghosh

1 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by James Melik

P'kaboo Publishers says hi

Hi people. In the years I was away (was it 6 years?) I started an indie press and we're still going.  We have 6 authors and on last count 3…

Started by Lyz Russo

0 Jul 7, 2014

The miracle way to sell more books

After breaking contract with a prominent NY literary agency nearly four years ago to pursue the ebook/indie publishing revolution I can n…

Started by Neil D Ostroff

10 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Lisa Orchard

Is marketing worth it?

I’ve been reading a lot of threads and forums lately dealing with the topic of marketing your book. It seems there are a lot of “newbies”…

3 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Theresa M. Moore

Bearing the writing soul

In the nearly three years that my blog ALWAYS WRITING  has been active, I’ve seen my following grow…

1 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by CeeCee James

Will people still read?

I watched a television special the other morning highlighting the electronics show in Las Vegas and what new products are being launched…

1 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Rich Meyer

The new informed writer

When I first started to think seriously about devoting my life to the pursuit of publication finding instruction was like walking through…

0 Dec 29, 2013

No longer indie

Tis the Christmas season and where I live everything is covered in about six inches of snow. It would be beautiful if I didn’t hate the c…

0 Dec 19, 2013

Why I will never pay for a review

Though I’ve touched on this subject before on my blog I think it warrants repeating. I will never pay someone to read and review one of m…

17 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Jordan MacLean

Need help?

Blogger Spotlight – New Adult Edition

Blog name: Book Briefs Blog URL: http://bookbriefs.netYour name: Michelle @ Book BriefsLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I started blogging in February of 2011, so we are almost at 5 years now… believe it or not! When I was in my […]

Top Ten UK Books… coming in November 2015

Top Ten UK Books… coming in November 2015 The last Books of the Month to feature titles solely from 2015 is upon us – it’s amazing how quickly time flies, especially when the books are as good as they have been this year. This month sees a fiction-heavy selection, with old and new names jockeying […]

Blogger Spotlight – Sci-Fi & Fantasy Edition

Blog name: Blog URL: http://scifichick.comYour name: Angela aka “TheSciFiChick”Let’s start with your origin story - how long have you been blogging about Sci-Fi & Fantasy, books in particular, and why did you start?This coming February, (in its current form) will be 11 years old. It’s probably closer to 15 years that I’ve been […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service