All Discussions Tagged 'ebooks' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

A ROMANTIC FICTION KINDLE BOOK GIVEAWAY

Friends!            I have recently written a romantic fiction book named 'LOVE NEVER DIES' and I need a positive review from your side. H…

Started by Vinay Ghosh

1 Aug 5
Reply by James Melik

P'kaboo Publishers says hi

Hi people. In the years I was away (was it 6 years?) I started an indie press and we're still going.  We have 6 authors and on last count 3…

Started by Lyz Russo

0 Jul 7

Author

The miracle way to sell more books

After breaking contract with a prominent NY literary agency nearly four years ago to pursue the ebook/indie publishing revolution I can n…

Started by Neil D Ostroff

10 Jul 5
Reply by Lisa Orchard

Author

Is marketing worth it?

I’ve been reading a lot of threads and forums lately dealing with the topic of marketing your book. It seems there are a lot of “newbies”…

3 Jun 13
Reply by Theresa M. Moore

Author

Bearing the writing soul

In the nearly three years that my blog ALWAYS WRITING  http://www.neilostroff.blogspot.com  has been active, I’ve seen my following grow…

1 Feb 7
Reply by CeeCee James

Author

Will people still read?

I watched a television special the other morning highlighting the electronics show in Las Vegas and what new products are being launched…

1 Jan 14
Reply by Rich Meyer

Author

The new informed writer

When I first started to think seriously about devoting my life to the pursuit of publication finding instruction was like walking through…

0 Dec 29, 2013

Author

No longer indie

Tis the Christmas season and where I live everything is covered in about six inches of snow. It would be beautiful if I didn’t hate the c…

0 Dec 19, 2013

Author

Why I will never pay for a review

Though I’ve touched on this subject before on my blog I think it warrants repeating. I will never pay someone to read and review one of m…

17 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Jordan MacLean

Author

I don’t want to be famous… anymore

I have always loved stories. When I was a little kid my father asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. Without hesitation I happily…

0 Oct 17, 2013

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service