All Discussions Tagged 'feedback' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

Reviews

The other day, an interesting discussion came up on Facebook regarding reviews.  It seems that readers are becoming more reluctant to leave…

Started by Irina Shapiro

57 Sep 14
Reply by Joss Arden

What do we think of PNR covers with girls in dresses?

You can't walk into a bookshop without seeing a PNR book featuring a girl in a dress on the cover. I'm writing an article about it and I'd…

Started by D L Richardson

16 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by D L Richardson

Author

My Memoir

Hi, I'm having trouble finding people who will review my memoir. It is a very strong story and I've decided to give it away again today to…

Started by June E Spears

0 Jun 20, 2012

Please help me with some feedback on my novel

Hi everyone, I completed my YA novel, and I'm seeking an agent. I have a page dedicated to the book on my blog. I posted the opening scene,…

Started by Jennifer Lynn Alvarez

1 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Price

Blogger

Just tell me what's wrong, I'm listening.

I'm frustrated. I've been trying so hard to pass the 100 hits mark on a news post day and I always fail. I want to keep my readers coming b…

Started by Evangeline Han

2 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Evangeline Han

Author

Followers... How do you get SO MANY!?!?!?

Hi everyone, I am building my blog up and have steadily increased followers a couple per day, but wanted to know if there is a better way t…

Started by Kelli Wheelwright

28 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Kelli Wheelwright

Author

Honest Blog Feedback

As a Newbie to the blogisphere, I am looking for some real- honest- brutal if necessary feedback on my blog. In return I am happy to provid…

Started by Kelli Wheelwright

13 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Kelli Wheelwright

Blogger

iheartmonster.com: Looking for your feedback

Hey all... I just started my blog about a week ago. I am really starting to get into the swing of things and was hoping that some of you p…

Started by Shesten @ I Heart Monster

9 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Shesten @ I Heart Monster

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service