All Discussions Tagged 'free' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Editing...To go pro or To go free?

I recently had a discussion among a few co-workers about what you would do if you knew someone who had a very good concept of the English l…

Started by Shanquetta Lewis

1 Feb 27
Reply by David Ahern

Blogger

Looking for Reviewers!

Are you willing to write a short review in exchange for a free ebook?  If so, sign up to become one of my reviewers!  I'm also offering a m…

Started by Dena McMurdie

0 Dec 3, 2014

Author

A ROMANTIC FICTION KINDLE BOOK GIVEAWAY

Friends!            I have recently written a romantic fiction book named 'LOVE NEVER DIES' and I need a positive review from your side. H…

Started by Vinay Ghosh

1 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by James Melik

P'kaboo Publishers says hi

Hi people. In the years I was away (was it 6 years?) I started an indie press and we're still going.  We have 6 authors and on last count 3…

Started by Lyz Russo

0 Jul 7, 2014

Publicist

Love Scandal or Gossip Girl? Try Georgetown Academy!

Georgetown Academy is a juicy series about the politics at D.C.’s most elite prep school. A cross between Scandal and Gossip Girl, it’s fan…

Started by Erica

0 Apr 16, 2014

Publicist

Love Scandal or Gossip Girl? Try Georgetown Academy!

Georgetown Academy is a juicy series about the politics at D.C.’s most elite prep school. A cross between Scandal and Gossip Girl, it’s fan…

Started by Erica

0 Apr 16, 2014

Blogger

Looking For Authors Who Want To Feature Their Book(s) On My Blog

I created a discussion like this last year and I'm beginning to get near my free slots so I thought I'd reopen submissions. I am looking fo…

Started by Sienna Logan

12 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by val Belley

Blogger

Planning any free days for your book?

I run a freebie page on my site. (http://raveneastereggs.tumblr.com) I am looking for some free books to post from now until the end of the…

Started by Raven Reviews

0 Oct 17, 2013

Would you read free books?

Here the last few times I've posted books on my blog have been free books I've found on Barnes & Noble. Even though their for my nook I…

Started by shelly blomker

16 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Maureen

Author

How to Launch a Book... Or Not?

So here's the thing. Obviously I'm very excited to announce that the latest Fayborn novel, The Eighth Square, begins its rolling publicatio…

Started by J. Aleksandr Wootton

1 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by J. Aleksandr Wootton

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

NetGalley is a proud sponsor of the PW Librarians’ Lounge at BEA!

Attention librarians attending BookExpo America! Have you heard about the Publishers Weekly BEA Librarians’ Lounge (booth R420)? Take a moment to relax with complimentary refreshments, meet featured authors, and enjoy exclusive programming, including presentations, special galley giveaways (print and digital), raffles, tech demos, author chats, and meet and greets with PW editors—all courtesy of the […]

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in June 2015

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in June 2015 As we move towards summer, publishers are spicing up their lists with some early beach reads. Not that beach-reading has to be just for blockbusters; getting some quality time to read without interruption is perfect for all kinds of books – and this month’s selection is […]

Blogger Spotlight – Stacy Alesi’s BookBitch.com

Blog name: Stacy Alesi’s BookBitch.com Blog URL: http://stacyalesi.comYour name: Stacy AlesiCan you explain the different features of BookBitch.com and what genres you primarily focus on?There are two primary features; reviews and giveaways. I personally review mostly crime fiction, romance, books that appeal to book clubs, and cookbooks. I also cover food writing, occasional memoirs, sci-fi, […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service