All Discussions Tagged 'giveaway' (128)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

H.A.L.F.: The Deep Beneath & #Giveaway

H.A.L.F.: The Deep Beneath & #Giveaway Win a box set of Akasha Chronicles    www.thereadinghead.com  

Started by Liza Shaw

0 on Tuesday

Book bloggers, do you want a day off? (Seeking blogs for book tour)

I'm putting together a book blog tour on March 1 - March 10. I'm looking for host blogs. I've got a fun rafflecopter going on in conjuction…

Started by Lois D.

0 Jan 29

Blogger

Calling all authors!

I'm Olivia-Savannah from the book blog Olivia's Catastrophe! (http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/)   On the 29th of January I am going to b…

Started by Olivia Roach

0 Jan 2

Win a copy of White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Check out the cover for STONE COLD TOUCH & win a copy of WHITE HOT KISS by Jennifer L. Armentrout at Safari Poet!

Started by Petra (Safari Poet)

0 Mar 7, 2014

Author

Young Adult Fiction | Book Giveaway

Hi all,To celebrate the release of my newest young adult novel 'A Strange Kind of Familiar' on March 1st, I'm hosting a giveaway where you…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Feb 25, 2014

Blogger

Urban Fantasy Book Giveaway!

People living in the US, I have a special treat for you guys. If you fancy a free book, visit this post: http://pressedupinabook.com/?p=18

Started by Priscilla Tan

0 Oct 28, 2013

Publicist

Bloggers Needed For Various Book Tours - Giveaway

Hi all, We have several books on tour or starting tours, and we need bloggers willing to be tour hosts! Please remember this is free for b…

Started by Shelly Ice

0 Oct 5, 2013

Author

How to Launch a Book... Or Not?

So here's the thing. Obviously I'm very excited to announce that the latest Fayborn novel, The Eighth Square, begins its rolling publicatio…

Started by J. Aleksandr Wootton

1 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by J. Aleksandr Wootton

Blogger

Good website to sign up for blog tours / hops & other ways to promote?

Hey, it's me again! I won't spam this board, I promise. I would love to participate in book tours and hops, but I'm a little stuck on wher…

Started by Julianna Smith

22 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Ashley LaMar

Author

Book Blitz and Giveaway Sign Up

I am organising a Book Blitz for my novel Deadly to Love (Elemental Killers #1) and am looking for bloggers to help. The Blitz is running f…

Started by Mia Hoddell

5 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Mia Hoddell

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

April edition

The American Booksellers Association has announced the selections for the March Indie Next list, drawn from the recommendations of indie booksellers throughout the US. You can request many of these titles on NetGalley right now, and view more information on the ABA site.  If you are a bookseller, you can nominate titles for the Indie […]

Blogger Spotlight – Teens & YA

Blog name: Book Sniffers Anonymous Blog URL: http://booksniffersanonymous.com/Your name: KristinYou mainly review YA books – is there a particular subgenre that you prefer?It all kind of depends on my mood. I usually sway more towards fantasy and paranormal books, but I’ve been on a contemporary kick lately. How long have you been blogging about books […]

Guest Post: The In’s and Out’s of NetGalley

Guest Post: The In’s and Out’s of NetGalley I’m happy to welcome Lili, Children’s Publicity Intern at Bloomsbury USA and a blogger, as our guest writer today. Lili has been documenting her internship experiences in publishing in her Intern Diaries series and recently reflected on the NetGalley approval process from a publisher’s point of view. […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service