All Discussions Tagged 'horror' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Promotion, Promotion, Promotion, Books, Blogs, you name it.

In the world of Blogging, threads, threads and more threads are the life blood of success. What I'm sayin' is, post your books, blogs or w…

Started by David M Karder

312 Apr 9
Reply by Julian Bailey

Blogger

Popular Up-And-Coming Review Site Looking For Books To Review

Hi guys! I am the Senior Editor for www.chaoshour.com, an exciting new Review Site for video games, films, comics, technology and, of cour…

Started by Anastasia Catris

3 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Grace Elliot

Author

My books Psycho-Gehenna & H.O.T.E.L. are free on Amazon for 5 days!

I want to be judged; it's as simple as that. I've spent far too long keeping my muse locked away from my psyche and denying my gift. Other…

Started by Brian M.W.

0 Feb 23, 2013

Author

Any Stephen King Fans Here?

Are there any Stephen King fans here? I love Stephen King and have all his books. He has been a great influence on my own work as a writer…

Started by Alan Toner

23 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Joyce S Sherr

Author

New Horror Author

Just put a great guest post by Vanessa Ryan, a new horror author, on my blog, dianneharman.com/blog.  Invite you to read it!

Started by Dianne Harman

0 Dec 5, 2012

Author

Download a digital copy of my novel for free today.

My 2nd novel, H.O.T.E.L. is number 59 on Amazon's #bestseller's list in the #Kindle store. Help me get to #1 for #free. http://www.amazon.c

Started by Brian M.W.

0 Nov 1, 2012

Advertise in Sanitarium (Monthly horror literary magazine) from only $10

Calling all horror writers, Sanitarium is a new monthly digital magazine that showcases the best up and coming writers along with a few se…

Started by Barry skelhorn

4 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Barry skelhorn

Calling all horror writers

Hi Everyone, I am a huge fan of horror and as such I have put together a new monthly horror fiction magazine "Sanitarium". The first issue…

Started by Barry skelhorn

0 Sep 14, 2012

Author

Download my novels for FREE for the next 48 hours!

840 people in 3 different countries reading "Psycho-Gehenna" & "H.O.T.E.L." for FREE right now. 2 days left. http://t.co/YfwJ4M1t +1 my…

Started by Brian M.W.

0 Feb 11, 2012

The Gathering: Book One of the Lia Fail Chronicles

The Gathering: Book One of the Lia Fail Chronicles [Kindle Edition] Plot Thirteen years after the last world war, the village of Lia Fai…

Started by Emel Bonty

0 Jan 4, 2012

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service