All Discussions Tagged 'in' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Stage in the Sky

Unlike Icarus my wings aren't made of wax, they're made of fire. I'll fly as high as I want and the sun won't scorch me. The rain will evap…

Started by Rock Kitaro

0 Sep 14

Introducing Rock Kitaro New to Book Blogs - This Nice Guy will Finish First

Hey gang! Just wanted to say hello and I'm happy to find out more about this Book Blogs website. I wish I knew about it sooner. But I suppo…

Started by Rock Kitaro

0 Aug 23

Girl in the Middle Book Cover Tour {July 21 -26, 2014} Sign Up Here Amazon | Barnes & Noble Genre: Young Adult Romantic Suspense Le…

Started by Novel Book Tours

0 Jul 1, 2014

Seg-Book-Gation ( Why Are books written by African-American writers Pigeon-holed?)

Please join the conversation on Galley Cat. Don't froget to leave your thoughts and opinions on this matter.

Started by Bernice McFadden

2 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Sonya Lavette

'Chronicles of a Harry Potter Fan' Blog Tour: BLOGGERS NEEDED

Heeey I'm organizing a blog tour for my friend Thomas Sailer, author of  'Chronicles of a Harry Potter Fan'! For many years, Thomas Sailer…

Started by A Universe in Words

0 May 15, 2013

Novel Prologues

For all the readers out there -- I'm curious.  What is your opinion about opening a book with a prologue? Is it a good idea or a bad idea,…

Started by Roberta Smith

42 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Michael Bujtas

Erinn's Meals in Heels (FOLLOW MY BLOG)

I am just a classy lady chef who wants to share my LOVE & PASSION for food, as well as easy tips on how to cook and eat clean with the…

Started by thawilsonMAG

0 Feb 25, 2013

What do we think of PNR covers with girls in dresses?

You can't walk into a bookshop without seeing a PNR book featuring a girl in a dress on the cover. I'm writing an article about it and I'd…

Started by D L Richardson

16 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by D L Richardson

Book Reviewers

Hello everyone. I would love to have you review my book, "Jew in Jail." "Jew in Jail" is about the nearly six years I spent in various N…

Started by Gary Goldstein

0 Jan 20, 2013

I finally received the insurance check to fix the damage left by superstorm Sandy. Though, I count myself among those lucky enough to still…

Started by Neil D Ostroff

0 Nov 13, 2012

Need help?

Books for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Books for Breast Cancer Awareness Month We’ve rounded up relevant books currently available on NetGalley for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. These titles take different approaches to the topic, from educating those who are genetically predisposed, advice for those who have been diagnosed and their family and friends who seek guidance & coping techniques, recipes for […]

LibraryReads List – November Edition

November 2015 LibraryReads has announced the top ten books available in November that librarians across the country love. You can request the featured titles below on NetGalley right now, and view more information on the LibraryReads site.  If you are a librarian, you can nominate titles for the LibraryReads list via NetGalley! View title on […]

Indie Next List – November Edition

November edition The American Booksellers Association has announced the selections for the November Indie Next list, drawn from the recommendations of indie booksellers throughout the US. You can request many of these titles on NetGalley right now, and view more information on the ABA site.  If you are a bookseller, you can nominate titles for […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service