All Discussions Tagged 'money' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

BOOK BLOGS CLOSING!

SO this afternoon I got an email saying that book blogs is closing on the 20th July, due to fees charged by Ning. I don't know if you agree…

Started by Jessica Lamb

7 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Taylor Pam

Author

Reaping the rewards (or not!)

In my apparently misguided effort to get away from KDP, I put up my books for sale on some other websites during the month of September.  A…

Started by Irina Shapiro

5 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Irina Shapiro

Intrigue, greed, corruption and more ...

If you are looking for something new in fiction, you might consider one of my e-novels currently available at many online retailers.  If yo…

Started by B Regan Asher

1 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by B Regan Asher

Media Release: New book on success that has already received a very positive response. Check it out!

Media Release: What can every person learn from someone who has triumphed over a near death experience? Utah native Rebekah Harkness surviv…

Started by Rebekah

0 Jun 20, 2011

Author

Is Larry Flynt a hero or a villain?

My ebook, A Spy At Home, makes the US government look bad, deals with killing and money laundering. Do I owe the freedom to write about the…

Started by Joseph M. Rinaldo

0 Jun 10, 2011

What's the most amount of money you've spent on books?

The most I've spent in a month is about $125. Most of them were to fill in series that I'm still trying to finish. And with all the new boo…

Started by shelly blomker

1 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Danie

Collaborate on CONSPIRACY OF THE RICH by Robert Kiyosaki (author RICH DAD POOR DAD)

Collaborate on CONSPIRACY OF THE RICH By Robert Kiyosaki, a free interactive online book in progress "Conspiracy of the Rich is a new book…

Started by Valerie Russo

0 Jan 22, 2009

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

Guest Post: The In’s and Out’s of NetGalley

Guest Post: The In’s and Out’s of NetGalley I’m happy to welcome Lili, Children’s Publicity Intern at Bloomsbury USA and a blogger, as our guest writer today. Lili has been documenting her internship experiences in publishing in her Intern Diaries series and recently reflected on the NetGalley approval process from a publisher’s point of view. […]

Top Ten UK Books… coming in April 2015

Every month, we get together to come up with a top-ten list of the UK titles we’re most looking forward to – and this month we’re focusing on books published in April 2015. It’s an eclectic mix this month, with two SF titles – Poseidon’s Wake and The Rebirths of Tao – which I would highly […]

March edition

The American Booksellers Association has announced the selections for the March Indie Next list, drawn from the recommendations of indie booksellers throughout the US. You can request many of these titles on NetGalley right now, and view more information on the ABA site.  If you are a bookseller, you can nominate titles for the Indie […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service