All Discussions Tagged 'money' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

Reaping the rewards (or not!)

In my apparently misguided effort to get away from KDP, I put up my books for sale on some other websites during the month of September.  A…

Started by Irina Shapiro

5 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Irina Shapiro

Intrigue, greed, corruption and more ...

If you are looking for something new in fiction, you might consider one of my e-novels currently available at many online retailers.  If yo…

Started by B Regan Asher

1 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by B Regan Asher

Media Release: New book on success that has already received a very positive response. Check it out!

Media Release: What can every person learn from someone who has triumphed over a near death experience? Utah native Rebekah Harkness surviv…

Started by Rebekah

0 Jun 20, 2011

Author

Is Larry Flynt a hero or a villain?

My ebook, A Spy At Home, makes the US government look bad, deals with killing and money laundering. Do I owe the freedom to write about the…

Started by Joseph M. Rinaldo

0 Jun 10, 2011

What's the most amount of money you've spent on books?

The most I've spent in a month is about $125. Most of them were to fill in series that I'm still trying to finish. And with all the new boo…

Started by shelly blomker

1 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Danie

Collaborate on CONSPIRACY OF THE RICH by Robert Kiyosaki (author RICH DAD POOR DAD)

Collaborate on CONSPIRACY OF THE RICH By Robert Kiyosaki, a free interactive online book in progress "Conspiracy of the Rich is a new book…

Started by Valerie Russo

0 Jan 22, 2009

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service