All Discussions Tagged 'network' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

Button Swap - Building my Blogroll!

I'm looking for awesome blogs (reviewers, authors, publishers, etc.) to connect with and put on my blogroll. If you're interested in a butt…

Started by Lis Ann

0 May 12, 2013

Blogger

Likes for likes, follow for follow

Hello, I am new to Book Blogs. I just recently started We Eat Books, and am looking to connect with book bloggers, authors, and avid lover…

Started by Audra Laurenn

19 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Kayla Eklund

Looking to follow!!

Hi, im looking for more fabulous site/blogs to follow. If you would like to follow me in return, here is my site: Http://inkgypsys.com

Started by Carmen Knight

18 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Darryl Erentzen

The End Of Traditional Publishing?

It seems to be the age of the eReader and the end of traditionally published books. With bookstores trickling away, the standard way to pub…

Started by Dream Books LLC

29 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Eric Maywar

Blogger

Want more likes for your Facebook page?

Join Like And Likeability Thursday: A Bookish Facebook Page Hop hosted by Baja Greenawalt's Cozy Book Nook. This is a no hassel hop. All yo…

Started by Lesa

0 Aug 4, 2011

Blogger

Have a Twitter profile for your bookblog and want to network?

Then join this week's Great Tweetspectations: A Bookish Twitter Hop hosted by Baja Greenawalt's Cozy Book Nook.   Let's tweet and meet!  …

Started by Lesa

0 Aug 2, 2011

LIVE on TV Today!

LOVE IN SPACE, a “sweet” romantic revisiting of my erotic short novel, Lust in Space, will be featured on the HSN (on television) on Monday…

Started by L. Lane

2 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by L. Lane

Writers community BookRix offers free print-on-demand program

Hi everybody! You should check out www.BookRix.com, the new community for writers and readers. Create your books online using your own de…

Started by Nils

0 Apr 2, 2009

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service