All Discussions Tagged 'post' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

Comment for a comment

Hi guys!  Receiving comments from readers gives us warmth and love. I love getting comments and reading them makes my day. But don't you t…

Started by Sharmaine Omega

0 Feb 26

Book bloggers, do you want a day off? (Seeking blogs for book tour)

I'm putting together a book blog tour on March 1 - March 10. I'm looking for host blogs. I've got a fun rafflecopter going on in conjuction…

Started by Lois D.

0 Jan 29

Blogger

Looking for guest posts on my blog...promote your book, blog, ect....

I have a book review blog, but because of work it is getting harder to post as much as I would like too. Because of this, it would be great…

Started by Cassie Deaton

1 Jan 6
Reply by James panetta

Blogger

Why Do Women Read More Novels Than Men ? by Warren Adler- Interesting Study...

There is ample statistical evidence showing that adult women read more novels than men, attend more book clubs than men, use libraries more…

Started by bourget-gauzot deedee

1 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by bourget-gauzot deedee

Author

Looking for books to review and/or to be stop on blog tour and/or edit

Hello everyone! In the process of scheduling a blog tour for my YA paranormal novel, The Revenant, I was impressed at the number of people…

Started by Elise Abram

0 Jul 22, 2014

Author

Promote Your Book On My Blog

I was wondering if there are any authors who would be interested in promoting their books on my blog by writing a guest post. I'm open to a…

Started by Mia Hoddell

6 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Mia Hoddell

Blogger

Promos, Interviews, Giveaways & Guest Posts etc.

Hi all! I run a book review blog called trips down imagination road and wanted to start this thread to put out to everyone what I offer aut…

Started by Laura

0 Sep 4, 2013

Publicist

Post your guest blog posts

Post your guest blog posts here to promote them. I'll start: What Inspires a Nonfiction Writer? on The Notebook Blogairy. Now add yours.

Started by Christine Rice

0 Jun 14, 2013

Author

What do you think of my main character?

Hi guys, I just posted a blog post about the main character in my new novel 'After Summer' you can check it out HERE I'd love to hear wha…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Feb 22, 2013

Book blogs ( Trying to compete)

When I first started My book blog I didn't know if I was going to get to many views on it. I've finally got 5100+ right now. Its nice to se…

Started by shelly blomker

7 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by ManOfLaBook.com

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

Author Interview – Thriller Edition

In preparation for ThrillerFest X, the annual conference of the International Thriller Writers, we interviewed four bestselling, award-winning authors… who also all happen to be book reviewers. These ITW members shared their unique perspectives on writing & reading book reviews, trends in the Thriller genre and community, and even shared a few stories that made us […]

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in August 2015

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in August 2015 Time was that August provided sad and meagre pickings in the publishing world, but over the last few years this has changed beyond belief. Far from worrying about there being no room for publicity, now many of the most talked-about books are being published in the […]

Cover Love June Edition

June Edition Summer is heating up, and so is our passion for beautiful covers! Here are some designs to kick off your summer with style and, in the case of YOUR top-loved cover this month (THE BOURBON KINGS by J.R. Ward), some romance, too. Click through to read the full description, request the title, and “Like” […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service