All Discussions Tagged 'post' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Comment for a comment

Hi guys!  Receiving comments from readers gives us warmth and love. I love getting comments and reading them makes my day. But don't you t…

Started by Sharmaine Omega

0 Feb 26

Book bloggers, do you want a day off? (Seeking blogs for book tour)

I'm putting together a book blog tour on March 1 - March 10. I'm looking for host blogs. I've got a fun rafflecopter going on in conjuction…

Started by Lois D.

0 Jan 29

Looking for guest posts on my blog...promote your book, blog, ect....

I have a book review blog, but because of work it is getting harder to post as much as I would like too. Because of this, it would be great…

Started by Cassie Deaton

1 Jan 6
Reply by James panetta

Why Do Women Read More Novels Than Men ? by Warren Adler- Interesting Study...

There is ample statistical evidence showing that adult women read more novels than men, attend more book clubs than men, use libraries more…

Started by bourget-gauzot deedee

1 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by bourget-gauzot deedee

Looking for books to review and/or to be stop on blog tour and/or edit

Hello everyone! In the process of scheduling a blog tour for my YA paranormal novel, The Revenant, I was impressed at the number of people…

Started by Elise Abram

0 Jul 22, 2014

Promote Your Book On My Blog

I was wondering if there are any authors who would be interested in promoting their books on my blog by writing a guest post. I'm open to a…

Started by Mia Hoddell

6 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Mia Hoddell

Promos, Interviews, Giveaways & Guest Posts etc.

Hi all! I run a book review blog called trips down imagination road and wanted to start this thread to put out to everyone what I offer aut…

Started by Laura

0 Sep 4, 2013

Post your guest blog posts

Post your guest blog posts here to promote them. I'll start: What Inspires a Nonfiction Writer? on The Notebook Blogairy. Now add yours.

Started by Christine Rice

0 Jun 14, 2013

What do you think of my main character?

Hi guys, I just posted a blog post about the main character in my new novel 'After Summer' you can check it out HERE I'd love to hear wha…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Feb 22, 2013

Book blogs ( Trying to compete)

When I first started My book blog I didn't know if I was going to get to many views on it. I've finally got 5100+ right now. Its nice to se…

Started by shelly blomker

7 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by

Need help?

At NetGalley, we like to take a moment at Thanksgiving to thank you for your loyalty and support. We are grateful to have a dedicated community of Book Advocates who love reading and recommending – you truly help new books succeed! By the end of this year, your enthusiasm for reading & recommending will mean […]

Blogger Spotlight – Romance Edition

Blog name: Straight Shootin’ Book Reviews Blog URL: http://www.straightshootinbookreviews.comYour name: Mandy – Str8shooterMLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I’ve been blogging for almost two and a half years, which is really hard to believe. It all started in March of 2012 […]

Cover Love – November Edition

November Edition We’ve rounded up five covers we love, and we hope you will too. We’ve also gathered all of your cover votes from this month, and your most loved cover is… THE PASSENGER by Lisa Lutz! Click on each cover to read the full description, request the title, and “Like” the cover if you […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service