All Discussions Tagged 'post' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

Looking for books to review and/or to be stop on blog tour and/or edit

Hello everyone! In the process of scheduling a blog tour for my YA paranormal novel, The Revenant, I was impressed at the number of people…

Started by Elise Abram

0 Jul 22

Author

Promote Your Book On My Blog

I was wondering if there are any authors who would be interested in promoting their books on my blog by writing a guest post. I'm open to a…

Started by Mia Hoddell

6 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Mia Hoddell

Blogger

Promos, Interviews, Giveaways & Guest Posts etc.

Hi all! I run a book review blog called trips down imagination road and wanted to start this thread to put out to everyone what I offer aut…

Started by Laura

0 Sep 4, 2013

Author

Post your guest blog posts

Post your guest blog posts here to promote them. I'll start: What Inspires a Nonfiction Writer? on The Notebook Blogairy. Now add yours.

Started by Christine Rice

0 Jun 14, 2013

Author

What do you think of my main character?

Hi guys, I just posted a blog post about the main character in my new novel 'After Summer' you can check it out HERE I'd love to hear wha…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Feb 22, 2013

Book blogs ( Trying to compete)

When I first started My book blog I didn't know if I was going to get to many views on it. I've finally got 5100+ right now. Its nice to se…

Started by shelly blomker

7 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by ManOfLaBook.com

Author

Were You Interviewed? Post the link here!

There is a post for bloggers to provide links to authors they interview, but I couldn't find a post for authors to provide links to their i…

Started by Christine Rice

3 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Christine Rice

Author

Guest Post Swap

Hi! I released my first two novels earlier this year and I'm trying to promote them. They are both dark paranormal romances that are availa…

Started by Mia Hoddell

0 Oct 18, 2012

Blogger

Post Your Latest Review!

Come Check Out My Latest Post! Return to Arethane by Kelley Riad What did you recently post? Let me know and add a link! Follow me and…

Started by Megan Hornyak

1 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Mary Fan

Blogger

101 Non-Review Post Ideas for Your Book Blog

Hello fellow book bloggers!  I recently posted an article on my book blog with ideas for non-review posts. I thought I'd re-post it here in…

Started by Jae

0 Aug 29, 2012

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service