All Discussions Tagged 'publishing' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Publicist

REUTS Publications looking for bloggers!

REUTS Publications is an independent book publisher of YA/NA titles with, at the very least, nine more titles releasing in the 2014 year. W…

Started by Ashley R

0 Feb 25

Publicist

Christian Publisher is Seeking Bloggers

Do you review Christian books on your blog? Would you like to receive great Christian books for free? LIFE SENTENCE Publishing is looking…

Started by Michael Allanson

0 Feb 18

Publicist

LIFE SENTENCE Publishing is looking for bloggers

Do you review Christian books on your blog? Would you like to receive great Christian books for free? LIFE SENTENCE Publishing is looking…

Started by Michael Allanson

0 Feb 12

Author

Book Covers?

Ok so i have been fighting my brain for a long time. Why is this book cover thing so hard. At times it stops my writing just thinking about…

Started by Jennifer Thompson

22 Jan 7
Reply by Anna del C. Dye

Publicist

Book Marketing Training

Hi everyone, My name is Jacob Morris and I am going to be putting together a series of training videos on how to market your books. I am al…

Started by Blue Publishing

11 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Blue Publishing

Seg-Book-Gation ( Why Are books written by African-American writers Pigeon-holed?)

Please join the conversation on Galley Cat. Don't froget to leave your thoughts and opinions on this matter.

Started by Bernice McFadden

2 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Sonya Lavette

Author

First Time Author Writing Political Non-fiction.

I not only want to meet and get to know everyone, but I am very interested in receiving feedback from those who have experience writing and…

Started by Taylor Sappington

0 Sep 5, 2013

Free E-Books for Life!

My upstart company, L & W Books, is about to go public, accepting new authors, works, and business like never before. But before that h…

Started by Julius St. Clair

0 Sep 3, 2013

Publicist

Self Publishing Training

So you may have noticed the ad that has been placed on Book Blogs as you have visited this wonderful website. My name is Jacob and I am the…

Started by Jake Morris

0 Jul 29, 2013

Author

Ebook publishing

Atharium is new to me. I'm currently looking into alternatives to e-publishing. Has anyone here tried out this company? The bonus to publis…

Started by Adam Santo

3 May 30, 2013
Reply by Charles Fetters

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service