All Discussions Tagged 'reading' (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Be The First To Enter This Brand NEW Giveaway

Be The FIRST One To Enter This Brand NEW Giveaway Enter The Giveaways Here

Started by Jody

0 Aug 4

Unusual Reading Places . . .Where Have YOU Read?

Over the years, I have found myself reading in more and more unusual places. I have since learned to embrace that fact with an open mind, r…

Started by A.P. Bullard

0 Jan 26

What attracts you to the books you read?

For myself its usually what I read on the back of the book or inside cover. It gives me an idea of what the book is. Sometimes even some pe…

Started by shelly blomker

24 Jan 12
Reply by Linda Barnett-Johnson

Hey everyone I was wondering if there are any BookTubers among us? For those unaware a Booktuber is someone who uploads reviews/book talks…

Started by Amanda @ Go Book yourself!

38 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Meghan Varner

Why Do Women Read More Novels Than Men ? by Warren Adler- Interesting Study...

There is ample statistical evidence showing that adult women read more novels than men, attend more book clubs than men, use libraries more…

Started by bourget-gauzot deedee

1 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by bourget-gauzot deedee

Librarians Online Chat

I like to have an online chat on my reading rooms to access immediate and reliable information from librarians anytime 24/7. I have tried R…

Started by Andrea Sue

1 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Andrea Sue

Sweet Summer Read-a-Thon

Hi guys, I'm going to be hosting the Sweet Summer Read-a-Thon from June 9th-15th. There will be optional challenges each day, hosted by var…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Jun 4, 2014

Sweet Summer Read-a-Thon | Challenge Hosts Needed

Hi all, I'm hosting the Sweet Summer read-a-thon from June 9th-15th, and at the moment I'm looking for people to become challenge hosts. If…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 May 27, 2014

Call for Submissions for Book Blog!

Hi everyone! My name is Danielle and I run a blog called BiblioSmiles. To take a description from our "About" page: BiblioSmiles is a site…

Started by Danielle Villano

1 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Elouise Field

Tackling The Shelves Read-a-Thon

Hi guys, I'm teaming up with Sandra over at Sandra's World of Books to host a read-a-thon from April 1st - April 7th. The idea behind it i…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Mar 26, 2014

Need help?

Blogger Spotlight – New Adult Edition

Blog name: Book Briefs Blog URL: http://bookbriefs.netYour name: Michelle @ Book BriefsLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I started blogging in February of 2011, so we are almost at 5 years now… believe it or not! When I was in my […]

Top Ten UK Books… coming in November 2015

Top Ten UK Books… coming in November 2015 The last Books of the Month to feature titles solely from 2015 is upon us – it’s amazing how quickly time flies, especially when the books are as good as they have been this year. This month sees a fiction-heavy selection, with old and new names jockeying […]

Blogger Spotlight – Sci-Fi & Fantasy Edition

Blog name: Blog URL: http://scifichick.comYour name: Angela aka “TheSciFiChick”Let’s start with your origin story - how long have you been blogging about Sci-Fi & Fantasy, books in particular, and why did you start?This coming February, (in its current form) will be 11 years old. It’s probably closer to 15 years that I’ve been […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service