All Discussions Tagged 'reading' (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

Call for Submissions for Book Blog!

Hi everyone! My name is Danielle and I run a blog called BiblioSmiles. To take a description from our "About" page: BiblioSmiles is a site…

Started by Danielle Villano

1 Apr 8
Reply by Elouise Field

Author

Tackling The Shelves Read-a-Thon

Hi guys, I'm teaming up with Sandra over at Sandra's World of Books to host a read-a-thon from April 1st - April 7th. The idea behind it i…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Mar 26

Author

Something Missing

Now that I'm in waiting for the days to roll by before I find out about my reviews I can't help but wonder a few things. 1- What am I forge…

Started by Jennifer Thompson

0 Mar 13

Win a copy of White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Check out the cover for STONE COLD TOUCH & win a copy of WHITE HOT KISS by Jennifer L. Armentrout at Safari Poet!

Started by Petra (Safari Poet)

0 Mar 7

Blogger

Librarians Online Chat

I like to have an online chat on my reading rooms to access immediate and reliable information from librarians anytime 24/7. I have tried R…

Started by Andrea Sue

0 Feb 7

Should we listen to Critics?

To often we will pick up a paper or watch something on TV where it tells us about a book review that was done. I wonder if we should trust…

Started by shelly blomker

10 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Keith B. Darrell

Author

The Book Tower: Book Binge Read-a-Thon

Hi Guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm hosting a read-a-thon on October 21st - 27th. Sign ups are open now over at my we…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Oct 16, 2013

What attracts you to the books you read?

For myself its usually what I read on the back of the book or inside cover. It gives me an idea of what the book is. Sometimes even some pe…

22 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Chrissa Sandlin

Great books

Have ever read a series of books the you could not seem to put down. I've had that happen to me a few times. The vampire academy was one an…

7 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by shelly blomker

Author

Read-a-Thon (August 1st - August 7th) Sign up Now

Hi guys,   I decided to host a read-a-thon on my website, it's going to run from August 1st - August 7th, and you can sign up right now by…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Jul 21, 2013

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service