All Discussions Tagged 'reading' (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

Unusual Reading Places . . .Where Have YOU Read?

Over the years, I have found myself reading in more and more unusual places. I have since learned to embrace that fact with an open mind, r…

Started by A.P. Bullard

0 Jan 26

What attracts you to the books you read?

For myself its usually what I read on the back of the book or inside cover. It gives me an idea of what the book is. Sometimes even some pe…

Started by shelly blomker

24 Jan 12
Reply by Linda Barnett-Johnson

Blogger

BookTube!?

Hey everyone I was wondering if there are any BookTubers among us? For those unaware a Booktuber is someone who uploads reviews/book talks…

Started by Amanda @ Go Book yourself!

38 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Meghan Varner

Blogger

Why Do Women Read More Novels Than Men ? by Warren Adler- Interesting Study...

There is ample statistical evidence showing that adult women read more novels than men, attend more book clubs than men, use libraries more…

Started by bourget-gauzot deedee

1 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by bourget-gauzot deedee

Blogger

Librarians Online Chat

I like to have an online chat on my reading rooms to access immediate and reliable information from librarians anytime 24/7. I have tried R…

Started by Andrea Sue

1 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Andrea Sue

Author

Sweet Summer Read-a-Thon

Hi guys, I'm going to be hosting the Sweet Summer Read-a-Thon from June 9th-15th. There will be optional challenges each day, hosted by var…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Jun 4, 2014

Author

Sweet Summer Read-a-Thon | Challenge Hosts Needed

Hi all, I'm hosting the Sweet Summer read-a-thon from June 9th-15th, and at the moment I'm looking for people to become challenge hosts. If…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 May 27, 2014

Blogger

Call for Submissions for Book Blog!

Hi everyone! My name is Danielle and I run a blog called BiblioSmiles. To take a description from our "About" page: BiblioSmiles is a site…

Started by Danielle Villano

1 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Elouise Field

Author

Tackling The Shelves Read-a-Thon

Hi guys, I'm teaming up with Sandra over at Sandra's World of Books to host a read-a-thon from April 1st - April 7th. The idea behind it i…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Mar 26, 2014

Author

Something Missing

Now that I'm in waiting for the days to roll by before I find out about my reviews I can't help but wonder a few things. 1- What am I forge…

Started by Jennifer Thompson

0 Mar 13, 2014

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in June 2015

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in June 2015 As we move towards summer, publishers are spicing up their lists with some early beach reads. Not that beach-reading has to be just for blockbusters; getting some quality time to read without interruption is perfect for all kinds of books – and this month’s selection is […]

Blogger Spotlight – Stacy Alesi’s BookBitch.com

Blog name: Stacy Alesi’s BookBitch.com Blog URL: http://stacyalesi.comYour name: Stacy AlesiCan you explain the different features of BookBitch.com and what genres you primarily focus on?There are two primary features; reviews and giveaways. I personally review mostly crime fiction, romance, books that appeal to book clubs, and cookbooks. I also cover food writing, occasional memoirs, sci-fi, […]

Emily Schultz Interview

Author Interview We’re excited to start sharing author interviews with our community, in partnership with Feedbooks. Emily SchultzInterviewed by Lara Touitou - Emily Schultz is a Canadian writer based in Brooklyn. She is the co-founder of the literary journal Joyland. The Blondes is her third novel and was one of the finalists for the Trillium […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service