All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

Writing will be my supplement income during retirement.

When I wrote my first novel 3 years ago, I had visions of writing the "All American Novel". Reality presented me with "Just an American Nov…

Started by Stephen Paul West

0 Nov 26, 2013

Author

And speaking of promotion...

We all know that nothing in today's day and age sells without a huge amount of promotion which makes our work visible to as many people as…

Started by Irina Shapiro

52 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Marlowe, Sr.

Author

Calling all Canadian bloggers!

Now that I've finished my blog tour here at home, I'm ready to turn my sights on Canada.  Are there any bloggers out there who are interest…

Started by Irina Shapiro

0 Jan 21, 2013

Author

Free giveaways and buying trends

As I was browsing Amazon on Thanksgiving weekend, I couldn't help wondering about the authors running their promotions on a holiday.  There…

Started by Irina Shapiro

0 Nov 27, 2012

Author

Marketing and Promotion

So, the holiday season is almost upon us and everyone is frantically making lists of who's been naughty and nice, and what they deserve to…

Started by Irina Shapiro

5 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Engelia McCullough

Author

Is selling books seasonal?

I am one of those people who tend to read consistently throughout the year, so it came as a suprise to me when someone mentioned that books…

Started by Irina Shapiro

7 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Irina Shapiro

Author

How long did it take for your book to sell? I need tips!

My book was self-published on www.smashwords.com, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble.  It went on sale 11 days ago. So far these are my stats:…

Started by Sara Daniell

47 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Itlnbrt Garcia

15,000 Book Sales – Connecting Book Lovers and NonProfits

Today we reached 15,000 book sale listings for nonprofits across the US. I wanted to send a special thanks to the bookblogs.ning network.…

Started by Book Sale Manager

0 Jul 12, 2012

Author

Pricing an e-book

I've checked out some of the books offered by the competition and couldn't help wondering.  Is it better to price an e-book as low as possi…

Started by Irina Shapiro

20 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Sarah E.

Free eBooks...Good Idea Or Waste Of Time?

This subject has probably been addressed before, and if so, I apologize. I'm considering putting up my latest eBook (novella length) for fr…

Started by Sue Wentz

19 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Sue Wentz

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service