All Discussions Tagged 'self-publishing' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are There Any Other Children's Book Authors Out There?

Are there any other children's book authors on this site? I'd be interested in your views on the publishing experience. I'll take the good,…

Started by Mark Perkins

7 Feb 19
Reply by Gia Volterra de Saulnier

Book Reviewers

Hello everyone. I would love to have you review my book, "Jew in Jail." "Jew in Jail" is about the nearly six years I spent in various N…

Started by Gary Goldstein

0 Jan 20, 2013

Author

Book Covers

"Writing is easy, living is hard" is a variation on a famous quote attributed to Hemingway. If he was a self-published author he might have…

Started by Martin Renaud

28 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by David A. Henderson

Author

At what price quality?

Hi guys, okay a fair warning, I am going to be asking a rather heretical question here, but first a little background: for over ten years n…

Started by Clea Saal

13 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by C. M. Albrecht

An Industry Expert Discusses Self-Publishing Vs. Traditional Publishing

The following is a guest post by Brooke Warner, an expert in the traditional publishing and self-publishing industries. I had the pleasure…

Started by Jennifer Lynn Alvarez

0 May 16, 2012

Looking for Self-Publishing Advice

Hi, Everyone!   In recent months, I have been thinking about self-publishing my young adult novels. For as long as I can remember, my goal…

Started by The Coffee Bar

9 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rawady

Publishers Have a Lot in Common with Blockbuster

We all remember the good old days, or at least most of us do. Going to our local movie rental store and staring at those brown boxes with a…

Started by A&A Printing and Publishing

2 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by A&A Printing and Publishing

comerical publishing vs indie vs self publishing vs vanity

I know the publishing is going through a change. Due to books not selling anymore and due to ebooks becoming popular. And the major publish…

Started by Isiah Hurts

6 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by RYCJ

New here, so I'm gonna introduce myself! :D

Hi! I'm Katie, and I'm an author/actress/photographer (will be adding director to the list soon) in the Austin, Texas area. I have self-pub…

Started by Katie Young

0 Apr 7, 2011

Question: What To Do?

I guess in this day and age of self-promotion, I shameslessly join the herd. As a twice self-published author, I have been getting a lot of…

Started by Scott A. Reighard

5 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Scott A. Reighard

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service