All Discussions Tagged 'series' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great books

Have ever read a series of books the you could not seem to put down. I've had that happen to me a few times. The vampire academy was one an…

Started by shelly blomker

7 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by shelly blomker

Blogger

My Character Interview with Verchiel from Joleene Naylors Heart of the Raven

http://wiccawitch4.blogspot.ca/ About Verchiel Today we are welcoming to the blog the wonderful and talented Verchiel from Joleene Naylor's…

Started by Amanda Masters

0 May 6, 2013

Author

Phantasma Book Tour. Are you Interested?

Hello, my name is Penelope Reece author of Sing for Me and Phantasma. Starting April 15, I'm putting together a blog tour to promote my n…

Started by Penelope Reece

0 Apr 12, 2013

Blogger

My Interview with Ally Condie!

To see this and more come to Wicca Witch 4 Book Blog Ally Condie is the author of the international bestseller MATCHED, its sequel, CROSSED…

Started by Amanda Masters

0 Mar 13, 2013

Blogger

Authors & Series

Hi. I'm new here. I was hoping to get some author suggestions as well as series suggestions. My favorite genres are:  Contemporary Romance…

Started by Tyhada's Bookshelf

13 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Addison Westlake

Would you continue to read a series?

I've talked to a few people that have told me that they are tired of reading certain kinds of series because they write 30 or more in a ser…

40 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Kira

Giveaway: Sacrifice by Dakota Banks and a $25 Amazon Gift Card!

*Giveaway Bonus* If you enjoy the review below and would like to win Sacrifice, here are the terms and details about entering into Dakota…

Started by Tiffany Tawana Cole

0 Sep 8, 2011

Are series over rated?

Lots of authors out there write series. When is it to much to continue them on? I've noticed that some authors have written some series whe…

10 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Lisa Richards

Any YA/Epic Fantasy Reviewers Interested In Reviewing A New Book?

Trailer for Progeny   Print edition released December 1st, 2010, Kindle on February 4th, 2011   Existing Reviews: "Anyone who enjo…

Started by R.T. Kaelin

12 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by R.T. Kaelin

Subsidy Publishers

I'd like to start a discussion about Subsidy Publishers. What are your thoughts as far as where your writing career can go or not go. I am…

Started by April Sanders

1 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Emily Veinglory

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service