All Discussions Tagged 'social' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

Follow for Follow: Blogs AND Social Media

I figured a lot of us have social media outlets to go along with our blogs, so I thought I'd try and condense it into one discussion. Howev…

Started by The Book of Jules

0 22 hours ago

Blogger

Social Media - Is it worth it and how do you schedule it?

As of late I've been hearing more and more about the effects of social media and #FOMO (fear of missing out). As writers, authors and blogg…

Started by Angela Ford

26 Jul 7
Reply by The Literary Lioness

Blogger

Help Wanted

The Book Cove (www.thebookcove.com) is looking for help in the following areas: - book reviewers - co-blogging - newsletters - web page de…

Started by Book Cove Reviews

0 Dec 14, 2013

Blogger

Facebook Fan Page

I just started a Facebook fan page for my blog* and was wondering if there are other bloggers here with fan pages for their blogs. If you h…

Started by Evangeline Han

16 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Grace

Author

How to Launch a Book... Or Not?

So here's the thing. Obviously I'm very excited to announce that the latest Fayborn novel, The Eighth Square, begins its rolling publicatio…

Started by J. Aleksandr Wootton

1 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by J. Aleksandr Wootton

Blogger

Does Social Networking Benefit You?

Over the past few months that I've been blogging I've noticed that lots of people have Twitter accounts and Facebook pages. Only my Google…

Started by Laura (Music Plus Books)

24 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Allison Tyson

Publicist

Twitter! Follow for a Follow

I thought I would make a group where we could all help each other gain followers on twitter! Follow for a follow!! Let the "following" be…

Started by HK

37 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by George H. Sirois

Author

Promotion Questions-Blog tours and Blog radio

Hi Everyone- I am seeking some marketing and promotion advice.  I have been invited to do an interview on blog talk radio.  I wanted to kno…

Started by Sherry Parnell

6 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by karen middleton

Author

Guest Blogger Wanted

Hi Everyone- I write a blog for an author's page called Red Room and I want to host a guest blogger.  I am looking for several topics inclu…

Started by Sherry Parnell

7 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Sherry Parnell

Blogger

Facebook Fan Pages for Your Blog

Do you have one? Do you befriend blog friends on your facebook account? Does anyone keep two separate accounts, one for IRL family and frie…

Started by Kathleen Garber

32 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Darryl Erentzen

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service