All Discussions Tagged 'suspense' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just Thought of adding my Book here

Kings Of Hades; it's a fiction novel. Genre: of Crime thriller. The page is a blog page I just started after joining here & the Link is…

Started by R'Ocean Thomas

0 Sep 22, 2014

Mystery/Suspense genre; post link to your reviews

Mystery and suspense fiction book reviewers, post links to your reviews here for readers of this genre,

Started by Harvee Lau

7 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Beck Valley Books Blog

Best book promotion ever!

If you follow my blog, you know that recently my book DROP OUT  was listed under bargain books on t…

Started by Neil D Ostroff

0 Jul 26, 2013

Wow, an agent!

I was recently contacted by a prominent NY literary agency who shall remain nameless at this point, about possible representa…

2 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Robin Austin

Will the author go extinct?

I’ve been contemplating the future of the author in today’s high technology society. What will become of us and the books we w…

4 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Gerald A Simpkins

The magic of imagination

I’m often asked by media and friends how do I create my characters? At last count I have somewhere in the neighborhood of se…

1 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Tracy Adams

A writer’s warning!

Technology now allows us writers to offer our books and stories to the world. Through Amazon, Smashwords, and such, indie writers can now…

9 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by V.V. Taylor

No promises

Nobody said it would be easy. Nobody said it was always going to be fun. Nobody promised me that after spending twenty-plus yea…

0 Jun 26, 2013

Strange writer!

I used to think I was a really strange person. While everyone else I knew was out socializing and going to concerts, movies, and having m…

0 Jun 11, 2013

Guest Post: T.M. Goeglein Talks with Sara Jane Rispoli + Giveaway

Read an interview between the author of the Cold Fury series and the main character, Sara Jane Rispoli + win a copy of Flicker & Burn a…

Started by Petra (Safari Poet)

0 May 23, 2013

Need help?

Blogger Spotlight – New Adult Edition

Blog name: Book Briefs Blog URL: http://bookbriefs.netYour name: Michelle @ Book BriefsLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I started blogging in February of 2011, so we are almost at 5 years now… believe it or not! When I was in my […]

Top Ten UK Books… coming in November 2015

Top Ten UK Books… coming in November 2015 The last Books of the Month to feature titles solely from 2015 is upon us – it’s amazing how quickly time flies, especially when the books are as good as they have been this year. This month sees a fiction-heavy selection, with old and new names jockeying […]

Blogger Spotlight – Sci-Fi & Fantasy Edition

Blog name: Blog URL: http://scifichick.comYour name: Angela aka “TheSciFiChick”Let’s start with your origin story - how long have you been blogging about Sci-Fi & Fantasy, books in particular, and why did you start?This coming February, (in its current form) will be 11 years old. It’s probably closer to 15 years that I’ve been […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service