All Discussions Tagged 'suspense' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

Just Thought of adding my Book here

Kings Of Hades; it's a fiction novel. Genre: of Crime thriller. The page is a blog page I just started after joining here & the Link is…

Started by R'Ocean Thomas

0 Sep 22

Mystery/Suspense genre; post link to your reviews

Mystery and suspense fiction book reviewers, post links to your reviews here for readers of this genre,

Started by Harvee Lau

7 Jul 10
Reply by Beck Valley Books Blog

Author

Best book promotion ever!

If you follow my blog, you know that recently my book DROP OUT  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005FX0K7U  was listed under bargain books on t…

Started by Neil D Ostroff

0 Jul 26, 2013

Author

Wow, an agent!

I was recently contacted by a prominent NY literary agency who shall remain nameless at this point, about possible representa…

2 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Robin Austin

Author

Will the author go extinct?

I’ve been contemplating the future of the author in today’s high technology society. What will become of us and the books we w…

4 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Gerald A Simpkins

Author

The magic of imagination

I’m often asked by media and friends how do I create my characters? At last count I have somewhere in the neighborhood of se…

1 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Tracy Adams

Author

A writer’s warning!

Technology now allows us writers to offer our books and stories to the world. Through Amazon, Smashwords, and such, indie writers can now…

9 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by V.V. Taylor

Author

No promises

Nobody said it would be easy. Nobody said it was always going to be fun. Nobody promised me that after spending twenty-plus yea…

0 Jun 26, 2013

Author

Strange writer!

I used to think I was a really strange person. While everyone else I knew was out socializing and going to concerts, movies, and having m…

0 Jun 11, 2013

Guest Post: T.M. Goeglein Talks with Sara Jane Rispoli + Giveaway

Read an interview between the author of the Cold Fury series and the main character, Sara Jane Rispoli + win a copy of Flicker & Burn a…

Started by Petra (Safari Poet)

0 May 23, 2013

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service