All Discussions Tagged 'wordpress' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

Wordpress vs. Blogger

I am looking for any feedback on which platform is better.  I am sure it depends on what the blog is about.  I would like to know the best…

Started by John Hufft

11 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Darryl Erentzen

Enchanted Book Promotions Revamp + WP Theme Giveaway

Enchanted Book Promotions is now completely revamped. It's our attempt in the new year to help out even more authors by helping promote th…

Started by Majanka Verstraete

0 Dec 22, 2011

Blogger

Advantages to purchasing domain?

What advantages are there for a book blogger in having one's own domain?  I've been using wordpress.com and really like the layout/etc., so…

Started by Grace

5 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Kathy Maxwell

Blogger vs. WordPress....Is WordPress really better? And how hard is it to switch after you've started at Blogger?

Hello supportive book blogger friends!  If there's already a discussion on this, please let me know.  I couldn't find one, so I thought I'd…

Started by Emily Ludlow

69 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Kaye

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in September 2015

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in September 2015 There is a sense of term starting again in September, with the big autumn books starting to hit the shelves. What struck us as we were looking through the titles, was the wide range of what was on offer – and not just from the big […]

Author Interview: Emma Straub

Author Interview We’re excited to start sharing author interviews with our community, in partnership with Feedbooks. Emma StraubInterviewed by Lara Touitou - Emma Straub is an author living in Brooklyn. She notably writes for Rookie. The Vacationers is her second novel. *Author photo by Jennifer Bastian The VacationersRequest It!The Vacationers is published in the UK […]

Blogger Spotlight – Romance Edition

Blog name: TBQ’s Book Palace Blog URL: http://www.tbqsbookpalace.comYour name: Danielle (TBQ)What inspired you to blog about romance books? Is there something particular about the books, authors, and/or romance community that convinced you to share your reviews publicly?Like so many romance readers, I started the blog as a way to be around my tribe. Romance readers […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service