All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author

Summer Sale on Soul Mates!

My book, Soul Mates (A different kind of love story) is on sale for the month of August for 99¢!  Soul Mates A woman enters Heaven and sudd…

Started by Jeanne Donnelly

0 on Tuesday

Blogger

Promotion/discussion for nature writers

I have been running Clifibooks.com (Naturefiction.com) for nearly a year now and recently opened a Google+ Community group for writers who…

Started by Duende Sands

0 Jul 8

Author

Indie writers helping each other

Indie writing is hard enough without the help that a publishing house might give. It is up to us to write, publish, and market our own work…

Started by Robert Penner

0 May 29

Blogger

Call for Submissions for Book Blog!

Hi everyone! My name is Danielle and I run a blog called BiblioSmiles. To take a description from our "About" page: BiblioSmiles is a site…

Started by Danielle Villano

1 Apr 8
Reply by Elouise Field

Author

Assistance for Writers and Authors

Hello writers and authors! I would like to let you know about the various author services I provide: writing, editing, formatting, graphic…

Started by Christine Rice

0 Mar 30

Author

Something Missing

Now that I'm in waiting for the days to roll by before I find out about my reviews I can't help but wonder a few things. 1- What am I forge…

Started by Jennifer Thompson

0 Mar 13

Author

Book Covers?

Ok so i have been fighting my brain for a long time. Why is this book cover thing so hard. At times it stops my writing just thinking about…

Started by Jennifer Thompson

22 Jan 7
Reply by Anna del C. Dye

Author

Helpful websites with writing tips

I tried to find a thread on this but couldn't. Apologies if there is one already. This site was very helpful and contained some useful adv…

Started by David Burrows

7 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Book Master

Author

My Books: On Sale

Hi guys, I'd just like to take a minute to let you all know that my two YA fiction novels will be going onto a Kindle Countdown deal from…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Dec 2, 2013

Author

Do you need any help with editing, formatting, or graphic designing?

Hello writers and authors! I would like to let you know about the various author services I provide: writing, editing, formatting, graphic…

Started by Christine Rice

0 Nov 29, 2013

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service