All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

Call for Submissions for Book Blog!

Hi everyone! My name is Danielle and I run a blog called BiblioSmiles. To take a description from our "About" page: BiblioSmiles is a site…

Started by Danielle Villano

1 Apr 8
Reply by Elouise Field

Author

Assistance for Writers and Authors

Hello writers and authors! I would like to let you know about the various author services I provide: writing, editing, formatting, graphic…

Started by Christine Rice

0 Mar 30

Author

Something Missing

Now that I'm in waiting for the days to roll by before I find out about my reviews I can't help but wonder a few things. 1- What am I forge…

Started by Jennifer Thompson

0 Mar 13

Author

Book Covers?

Ok so i have been fighting my brain for a long time. Why is this book cover thing so hard. At times it stops my writing just thinking about…

Started by Jennifer Thompson

22 Jan 7
Reply by Anna del C. Dye

Author

Helpful websites with writing tips

I tried to find a thread on this but couldn't. Apologies if there is one already. This site was very helpful and contained some useful adv…

Started by David Burrows

7 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Book Master

Author

My Books: On Sale

Hi guys, I'd just like to take a minute to let you all know that my two YA fiction novels will be going onto a Kindle Countdown deal from…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Dec 2, 2013

Author

Do you need any help with editing, formatting, or graphic designing?

Hello writers and authors! I would like to let you know about the various author services I provide: writing, editing, formatting, graphic…

0 Nov 29, 2013

Author

Writing will be my supplement income during retirement.

When I wrote my first novel 3 years ago, I had visions of writing the "All American Novel". Reality presented me with "Just an American Nov…

Started by Stephen Paul West

0 Nov 26, 2013

Author

Author Interview: Rebecca Phillips (YA Author)

Hi guys, I just posted my interview with the wonderful YA author Rebecca Phillips. Check it out here: http://the-book-tower.blogspot.co.uk/

Started by Hannah Harvey

1 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Dormaine G

Author

Christine Rice Publishing Services

Hello, fellow writers and authors,It's been great connecting with you all. I would like to let you know about my company: Christine Rice Pu…

0 Aug 15, 2013

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service