All Discussions Tagged 'young' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any New Bloggers?

Hey everyone! I'm a new blogger myself, (my blog is about 4 weeks old), so I thought I'd start a post where new bloggers could post about t…

Started by Mindful Musings

418 Jul 20
Reply by Scarlett Wyvern

Publicist

ATTENTION YA BOOK BLOGGERS!

Hello bloggers! I am organizing a blog tour for Laura Hughes' book, "The Sara Chronicles," an exciting YA/Fantasy novel. I am looking for b…

Started by Christine Rice

4 Feb 24
Reply by Christine Rice

Blogger

ROMANCE AUTHORS IN SEARCH OF ROMANCE REVIEWS, PLEASE COMMENT YOUR BOOK INFO DOWN BELOW!

If you are looking for reviewers for your romance book, and are open to mailing a paper copy (ARC or published) I would love to be consider…

Started by Sarah aka One Curvy Blogger

0 Feb 4

Author

The miracle way to sell more books

After breaking contract with a prominent NY literary agency nearly four years ago to pursue the ebook/indie publishing revolution I can n…

Started by Neil D Ostroff

10 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Lisa Orchard

Author

Is marketing worth it?

I’ve been reading a lot of threads and forums lately dealing with the topic of marketing your book. It seems there are a lot of “newbies”…

3 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Theresa M. Moore

Publicist

Love Scandal or Gossip Girl? Try Georgetown Academy!

Georgetown Academy is a juicy series about the politics at D.C.’s most elite prep school. A cross between Scandal and Gossip Girl, it’s fan…

Started by Erica

0 Apr 16, 2014

Publicist

Love Scandal or Gossip Girl? Try Georgetown Academy!

Georgetown Academy is a juicy series about the politics at D.C.’s most elite prep school. A cross between Scandal and Gossip Girl, it’s fan…

Started by Erica

0 Apr 16, 2014

Publicist

Christian Publisher is Seeking Bloggers

Do you review Christian books on your blog? Would you like to receive great Christian books for free? LIFE SENTENCE Publishing is looking…

Started by Michael Allanson

0 Feb 18, 2014

Author

Bearing the writing soul

In the nearly three years that my blog ALWAYS WRITING  http://www.neilostroff.blogspot.com  has been active, I’ve seen my following grow…

1 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by CeeCee James

Author

Will people still read?

I watched a television special the other morning highlighting the electronics show in Las Vegas and what new products are being launched…

1 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Rich Meyer

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in September 2015

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in September 2015 There is a sense of term starting again in September, with the big autumn books starting to hit the shelves. What struck us as we were looking through the titles, was the wide range of what was on offer – and not just from the big […]

Author Interview: Emma Straub

Author Interview We’re excited to start sharing author interviews with our community, in partnership with Feedbooks. Emma StraubInterviewed by Lara Touitou - Emma Straub is an author living in Brooklyn. She notably writes for Rookie. The Vacationers is her second novel. *Author photo by Jennifer Bastian The VacationersRequest It!The Vacationers is published in the UK […]

Blogger Spotlight – Romance Edition

Blog name: TBQ’s Book Palace Blog URL: http://www.tbqsbookpalace.comYour name: Danielle (TBQ)What inspired you to blog about romance books? Is there something particular about the books, authors, and/or romance community that convinced you to share your reviews publicly?Like so many romance readers, I started the blog as a way to be around my tribe. Romance readers […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service