2012 Holiday Gift Guide - Authors, Publicists: Get Your Book(s) Featured!

For the second year in a row, I'll be doing a holiday gift guide. I’ll be donating ALL of the books and toys I receive to Michigan charities, and most (if not all) of the other products I receive as well.

INTERESTED? HERE IS WAT YOU’LL NEED TO DO:

1. First, check out my plea for sponsors:

http://thegirlfromtheghetto.wordpress.com/2012/11/11/2012-holiday-gift-guide-accepting-submissions/

2. Then, to be included in my 2012 Holiday Gift Guide, please submit the following information to me via email at thegirlfromtheghetto [at] gmail.com.

• Product name and info
  • Product website and other social media links
  • Brief product description
  • Price and link to purchase item
  • JPEG image

In your email, please also let me know if you would like me host a giveaway for the same item you’d like profiled in my guide, or if you’d like me to share any Black Friday or Cyber Monday discount codes with my readers.

***PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME E-BOOK PITCHES!

Views: 27

Reply to This

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

NetGalley is a proud sponsor of the PW Librarians’ Lounge at BEA!

Attention librarians attending BookExpo America! Have you heard about the Publishers Weekly BEA Librarians’ Lounge (booth R420)? Take a moment to relax with complimentary refreshments, meet featured authors, and enjoy exclusive programming, including presentations, special galley giveaways (print and digital), raffles, tech demos, author chats, and meet and greets with PW editors—all courtesy of the […]

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in June 2015

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in June 2015 As we move towards summer, publishers are spicing up their lists with some early beach reads. Not that beach-reading has to be just for blockbusters; getting some quality time to read without interruption is perfect for all kinds of books – and this month’s selection is […]

Blogger Spotlight – Stacy Alesi’s BookBitch.com

Blog name: Stacy Alesi’s BookBitch.com Blog URL: http://stacyalesi.comYour name: Stacy AlesiCan you explain the different features of BookBitch.com and what genres you primarily focus on?There are two primary features; reviews and giveaways. I personally review mostly crime fiction, romance, books that appeal to book clubs, and cookbooks. I also cover food writing, occasional memoirs, sci-fi, […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service